deedandtruth

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  26
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

The lord has given me many beautiful signs over my lifetime. Today, as i enclosed my bible in the middle my hands clasped and the sweet musky smell of Spikenard Oil arose. It was beautiful Thank You Lord. Also, i was reading the back of a Jesus Card with the Psalm passage..He leadeth me beside the still waters..Interestingly enough i had music playing in the background of water streams and rain, and the sound tone got lower and still waters started playing, like the passage of still waters..Amazing. Our God is so awesome.

On this thread, feel free to post any previous miracles, signs or Wonders the lord has shown to you or has done to others in your life.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  602
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

One time on a road trip across country I ended up with a flat tire, pulled it into a gas station, bowed my head and prayed for a second, looked up and there was a tow truck across the gas station parking lot!

There have been so many times when I was worried or struggling about something, and then I turn on my radio in the car and Moody radio is doing a show about that same thing!

About a month ago I found out I had $20 left in my bank, I about had a panic attack. I stopped and prayed in private so my kids wouldn't worry because I was crying. As I was praying I remembered scripture telling me not to worry about things because God takes care of His children. I decided I would leave it in His hands. A few hours later I checked one of my other bank accounts and at almost the same time I had said that prayer $4,500 was deposited into my bank account!!!

Oh, one last thing...I decided to give a speech on the historical accounts of Jesus for my secular speech class at college. I had been so nervous about it (I hate speech), but I had to keep reminding myself that it is not about me, it is about leading people to Jesus, it is about Jesus. So I prayed- alot! Other people prayed for me as well. It went great! People had a look of shock on their faces! I shared the Gospel with them and passed out tracts, some people took more than one. God was truley there and working through me, because I was barely even nervous at all! And it was amazing watching the Lord work in their hearts.

Praise be to God! He is so good!

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  3
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

so cool to get a sign! still waiting on mine..

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  506
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  1,922
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  4

One time on a road trip across country I ended up with a flat tire, pulled it into a gas station, bowed my head and prayed for a second, looked up and there was a tow truck across the gas station parking lot!

There have been so many times when I was worried or struggling about something, and then I turn on my radio in the car and Moody radio is doing a show about that same thing!

About a month ago I found out I had $20 left in my bank, I about had a panic attack. I stopped and prayed in private so my kids wouldn't worry because I was crying. As I was praying I remembered scripture telling me not to worry about things because God takes care of His children. I decided I would leave it in His hands. A few hours later I checked one of my other bank accounts and at almost the same time I had said that prayer $4,500 was deposited into my bank account!!!

Oh, one last thing...I decided to give a speech on the historical accounts of Jesus for my secular speech class at college. I had been so nervous about it (I hate speech), but I had to keep reminding myself that it is not about me, it is about leading people to Jesus, it is about Jesus. So I prayed- alot! Other people prayed for me as well. It went great! People had a look of shock on their faces! I shared the Gospel with them and passed out tracts, some people took more than one. God was truley there and working through me, because I was barely even nervous at all! And it was amazing watching the Lord work in their hearts.

This brings tears to my eyes. I had prayed for you about this matter and I praise God for hearing us and helping you witness to others about His Son, Jesus!

It would be exciting to know just how far our prayers go and how many get saved as a result! May you be richly blessed!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

This is an old story. This was from back in the days when I was still asking God to prove to me He's real. It was a Sat night and half of my family was at a cousin's house. This was a small town with 1 deli that closed at 9 pm sharp. It was almost 9 when one of my Aunts realized we didn't have enough milk for the morning. One of my cousins wanted to go buy some, but the cousin who lived there said we'd never make it on time. Just then these words came into my head, "If you leave Right Now you will get the milk". So me and the other cousin who wanted to go, got in her car and we went. When we got there it was 9:01 pm. My cousin in the car said, "well M was right, we didn't make it". But I got out of the car and when I went to open the door to the deli, it wasn't locked yet. So I walked in. The deli owner said to me, "sorry, I'm closed. Come back tomorrow". But I pleaded that all I wanted was a half gallon of milk. When the deli owner heard that he said, "well ok, if that's all you want you can have it". And so we got the milk which surprised everyone back at the house. Most especially M couldn't believe we got there before 9. I told her we didn't get there before 9, but I knew we'd get the milk because God told me we would. Unfortunately, that gave most of them a good laugh.

But I considered that a sign that not only is God real, but He's interested in all our daily affairs, even something as trivial as getting milk for our morning's coffee.

Praise Be to the Lord

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,384
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/22/1996

Amen Sister, God is good!

Jehovah Johi (Lord my Shephard)

God will always provide! Amen, and Amen!

Always remember that day, TRUST, is key :)

God bless you, love to you in Him!