• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  83
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1961

Israel will be esteemed above every other nation:

Jeremiah 33:7 -9 I will restore the fortunes of Judah and the fortunes of Israel and will rebuild them as they were at first. I will cleanse them from all their iniquity by which they have sinned against Me, and I will pardon all their iniquities by which they have sinned against Me and by which they have transgressed against Me. It will be to Me a name of joy, praise and glory before all the nations of the earth which will hear of all the good that I do for them, and they will fear and tremble because of all the good and all the peace that I make for it.’

Isaiah 2:2 Now it will come about that In the last days The mountain of the house of the Lord Will be established as the chief of the mountains, And will be raised above the hills; And all the nations will stream to it.

Isaiah 60:5 “Then you will see and be radiant, and your heart will thrill and rejoice; Because the abundance of the sea will be turned to you, The wealth of the nations will come to you. “Foreigners will build up your walls, And their kings will minister to you; For in My wrath I struck you, And in My favor I have had compassion on you. 11 “Your gates will be open continually; They will not be closed day or night, So that men may bring to you the wealth of the nations, With their kings led in procession.

Isaiah 61:6 But you will be called the priests of Yahuah; You will be spoken of as ministers of our God. You will eat the wealth of nations, And in their riches you will boast.

Zechariah 8:23 Thus says Yahuah of hosts, ‘In those days ten men from all the nations will grasp the garment of a Jew, saying, “Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you.”’”

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

That sure is a lot of information to consider. So not to get off on the wrong foot, discussing what you posted is the goal of this site, while teaching is not allowed. I pray you will have a fruitful discussion!

God Bless!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  908
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,653
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

I should say not, God is not finished with Israel.

The purpose for the Great Tribulation is to get Israel (sadly, as a last resort) to cry out to Jesus for salvation / saving from the Armageddon scenario.

Hosanna (hosha nah = save now) Blessed is he who comes in the name of the LORD.

Until then, we are to see the Jewish people as:

Romans 11:27 (NASB95)

28 From the standpoint of the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but from the standpoint of God’s choice they are beloved for the sake of the fathers;

The Gospel in the Old Testament is with the House of Judah and the House of Israel (twice mentioned):

Jeremiah 31:31-38 (NASB95)

31 “Behold, days are coming,” declares the Lord, “when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah,

32 not like the covenant which I made with their fathers in the day I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, My covenant which they broke, although I was a husband to them,” declares the Lord.

33 “But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days,” declares the Lord, “I will put My law within them and on their heart I will write it; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.

34 “They will not teach again, each man his neighbor and each man his brother, saying, ‘Know the Lord,’ for they will all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them,” declares the Lord, “for I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more.”

35 Thus says the Lord, Who gives the sun for light by day And the fixed order of the moon and the stars for light by night, Who stirs up the sea so that its waves roar; The Lord of hosts is His name:

36 “If this fixed order departs From before Me,” declares the Lord, “Then the offspring of Israel also will cease From being a nation before Me forever.”

37 Thus says the Lord, “If the heavens above can be measured And the foundations of the earth searched out below, Then I will also cast off all the offspring of Israel For all that they have done,” declares the Lord.

Hallelujah~!

For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead? Romans 11:15

Maranatha~!

• Group:  Junior Member

That sure is a lot of information to consider. So not to get off on the wrong foot, discussing what you posted is the goal of this site, while teaching is not allowed. I pray you will have a fruitful discussion! God Bless!

More coming - but this is a good start.

Hallelujah~!

For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead? Romans 11:15

Maranatha~!

Amen!

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  9

Hallelujah~!

Maranatha~!

Amen, Brother Joe!

Song: "...O won't that be a glorious sight to see when Israel comes marching home..."

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

That sure is a lot of information to consider. So not to get off on the wrong foot, discussing what you posted is the goal of this site, while teaching is not allowed. I pray you will have a fruitful discussion! God Bless!

I would suggest that you break it up a bit, discuss and then move onto the next. You have at least 10 subjects under one thread. That could make for a very messy thread and one hard to follow, or it could cover too much and you will not have anyone posting.

That sure is a lot of information to consider.

I would suggest that you break it up a bit, discuss and then move onto the next. You have at least 10 subjects under one thread. That could make for a very messy thread and one hard to follow, or it could cover too much and you will not have anyone posting.

There is just one topic I'm suggesting, "God isn't done with Israel yet"

Most people in the Replacement Theology camp have just one of two verses they cling-to in order to justify their position. I thought it was important to demonstrate a bit of the overwhelming evidence that Israel is still very much in God's redemptive road-map.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

Poor Israel. There are two things yet to happen unto them.

1. accept the one who is coming in his own name
  2. say blessed is he that comes in the name of the Lord.

Number one will be happening really soon. I am not sure how long number two takes before it comes after number one.

God is not done with Israel. Salvation is of the Jews.