His_disciple3

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Saved, I agree that it will get worst, but I have never read where it will get better before His return. Did you find something somewhere I have not?

But with God all things are possible, in the true Church, there is no call for ( "We need to mentally arm ourselves for the ultimate fusion of the world and the Church." This statement is one that we should be rebuking not accepting) the one world rule and one world religion is against God, let me give you all an example, Christ said that He was the way the truth and the Life, that no man cometh unto the Father except by Him, so now are we to say that we should except and embrace pastors behind the pulpits of the House of God saying that Jesus is not the Only way, and that there are indeed many ways to the Father? I say No, be not conformed to the world but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind.

2Co 6:16-18 KJV

(16)

And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

(17)

Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,

(18)

And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

Are you agreeing with me or disagreeing with me? I cannot tell with what you posted?!?!? :noidea:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  358
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

Saved, I agree that it will get worst, but I have never read where it will get better before His return. Did you find something somewhere I have not?

But with God all things are possible, in the true Church, there is no call for ( "We need to mentally arm ourselves for the ultimate fusion of the world and the Church." This statement is one that we should be rebuking not accepting) the one world rule and one world religion is against God, let me give you all an example, Christ said that He was the way the truth and the Life, that no man cometh unto the Father except by Him, so now are we to say that we should except and embrace pastors behind the pulpits of the House of God saying that Jesus is not the Only way, and that there are indeed many ways to the Father? I say No, be not conformed to the world but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind.

2Co 6:16-18 KJV

(16)

And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

(17)

Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,

(18)

And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

Are you agreeing with me or disagreeing with me? I cannot tell with what you posted?!?!? :noidea:

it is a little confusion by what you are posting,

"We need to mentally arm ourselves for the ultimate fusion of the world and the Church."
when scriptures speaks against the Church coming together with the World.

As far as the op . give God/Jesus/Holy Ghost back the Church , if you are saying God has the Church, then to some Churches,, will I agree. but this does not apply to all churches, I have explained how man has control and not God, so if you see nothing wrong with some Churches, then I am disagreeing of course. ordaining Homosexuals as pastors, ordaining women as pastors, which both goes against the Word. backbiting, gossiping. denying the Spiritual gifts, misuseing the Spiritual gifts, God is not directing His Church into any of the areas. we don't tell or encorage anyone to stay in sin, or to continue to go against the Word of God. the great commandment says to love God then to love one another, so it has to be God the first person we would look to not offend. does it say in scripture for us to continue in sin, does it say that we are to let others continue in sin, or does it say If someone is in fault that we are to go to them in love and tell them and if they turn from that sin, then we have gain a brethren. so should we allow the Church to continue in sin? so then why would we have to ask a guestion such as show me where is says that it will get better, ok seeing that seek and you say find here is your verse telling us that it could get better.

2Ch_7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

by encouraging people to turn to God and Turn from their evil ways, of course you have to see that this is applied to the people whom are called by His name, not the World. nor does this say that His people should merge with the world. so you tell me am I in agreement with you or not? this very thing you are trying to make this thread, is one big problem we have in the Church. this is not about you being right me being right, nor about you be more right than me, I said from the get go if the shoe fits then wear it. why should it be do I agree with you?

Edited by His_disciple3