Guest ninhao

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

so are you saying that satan still has the ability to accuse after Christ paid the price for r sins?

Yes, even though Christ has paid the price , satan goes and makes accusations in an attempt to cause trouble for the saints and unbeliever , satan also accuses us before our own conscience and he can cause people to have problems like insecurity , low self esteem , cause people to feel they have done things that God would not forgive,

God will forgive but it means a person must ask for forgiveness and satan wants people to feel that they have been so bad that they would not be forgiven and so not even ask,,

It goes beyond accusing as in the case of Job and enters the arena of spiritual warfare where we must "put on the whole amour of God" for satan still has dominion over the earth as in powers and principalities . and he also has limited access to where the Throne is but when he is thrown down to earth and no longer has access he comes to know that his demise is to come shortly after .

1 Peter 3:18-22

Romans 6

Romans 1

might help to shed light on this as satan can cause people to feel accused but we can turn to our attorney Christ Jesus who wins our case for us on his behalf

Yes!

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  538
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  2

actually I can see why satan is the accuser, he didn't like the idea of mankind from the very beginning, and seeing all the mistakes and our own rebellious natures he is quick to point these out, seeing his own rebellion has a costly price, he wants to make sure God see's our mistakes

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

I agree that Satan hates mankind, and he does want God to know of all this sins we commit. One reason Satan hates us so much is because God is willing to forgive us, but God won't forgive him nor his evil angels.

Btw, I was told the whole book of Job is a parable, not to be taken literally, although the things that happen in it do happen. I read this a long time ago and I don't remember where. But I recall it was considered to be an ancient Jewish belief that the Job story is a parable. And I can see you all speak of it as if it was a factual happening.

But I do believe Satan is an accuser of the saints of God because we read that even in the new testament.

Once again, I think there are many mysteries in our religion and many things we can't be sure of. I mean details. But of Jesus and what He did for us we can be sure of.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

I think satan's main goal is for no one to go to Heaven.

.... Btw, I was told the whole book of Job is a parable, not to be taken literally, although the things that happen in it do happen. I read this a long time ago and I don't remember where. But I recall it was considered to be an ancient Jewish belief that the Job story is a parable. And I can see you all speak of it as if it was a factual happening....

You Were Told Wrong

For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God: Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me. Job 19:25-27

You See

:thumbsup:

The Monster Riding On The Backs Of Sinner Men

Upon earth there is not his like, who is made without fear. He beholdeth all high things: he is a king over all the children of pride. Job 41:33-34

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  188
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

As I understand it.

God being omniscient and omnipotent nothing is out of God's control, including Satan's behavior.

Satan prowls within his guidelines but once the judgement takes place and the verdict is delivered then his destiny will be fulfilled as described in scripture.

I had written a few lines, a little conjecture on Satan's fall that might stir the imagination.

Imagine Lucifer before his fall, a mighty being full of wisdom and beauty.

As his mind probes the vastness of God’s creation he comes upon an awe striking phenomena, an inspiring avenue in the folds of creation. He discovers that there are laws of cause and effect and coupled close to that is the illuminant of reasoning, begging for exploitation.

The realization that this avenue could be endless and that in it he could exercise his full potential he decides that this is just what a person of his stature ought to have.

Transgression is not the objective ‘but look what he could become’.

Opening the door just slightly to take a peek he sees that indeed he must have this.

As he is drawn in, the realization strikes that in this position he must now lay hold of power for this is a one way track with no way back.

As the implications and consequences of his actions become manifest so his countenance falls and the resulting demonic demeanour rises in its stead.

In this irreconcilable doomed condition he hates the omniscient, omnipotent power that he stands against and in his unquenchable fury he is determined to destroy as much as he is able for he knows that his days are numbered.

God bless

I like the thought 'the eye has not see nor the mind conceived what God has laid up for them that love Him'

The thought of unfolding glories that eternity can not exhaust - too much for me... :-)

Guest ninhao

Upon earth there is not his like, who is made without fear. He beholdeth all high things: he is a king over all the children of pride. Job 41:33-34

Hello FresnoJoe,

Are you alluding that leviathan is satan ? I have not heard this before it is interesting.

Are you alluding that leviathan is satan ? I have not heard this before it is interesting.

Beloved~!

As cold waters to a thirsty soul, so is good news from a far country. Proverbs 25:25

~

Yes

And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible. Isaiah 13:11

May The LORD Have Mercy On Me

For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones. Isaiah 57:15

~

Sometimes

As I Read His Word

It Seems To Me That All Creatures Great And Small

Were Put On Earth To Show Us Some Little Snapshot Of The Love Of God

He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth. Isaiah 53:7

Or A Picture Of Our Desperate And Utter Need For Him

The ox knoweth his owner, and the ass his master's crib: but Israel doth not know, my people doth not consider. Isaiah 1:3

~

I See His Story Clearly Laid Out For Me With Alphabet Block Example

After Kindergarten Alphabet Block Example

Within The First Testament

Of Jesus

And Abraham said, My son, God will provide himself a lamb for a burnt offering: so they went both of them together. Genesis 22:8

The "Old" Testament

Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith. Habakkuk 2:4

~

Thank You For Asking

Love, Your Brother Joe