• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  46
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  460
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/26/1990

NO!

I mean, I can understand how SOME men might have to actually LEARN that 'REAL MEN DON'T EAT QUICHE' but 'real men don't wear makeup' simply goes without saying.

Yeah well Real Men never did used to wear make up.

But that's the confusing part of all this. If he was made up to look female then why did he get angry when the OP referred to him as a Ma'am. It doesn't make sense. I guess it's just another one of those things we'll never know for sure.

But he does need prayer, because he has a very twisted mind.

How do you know that?

Just curious.

How do you know what he looked like? Please google "men in drag make-up"

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.75
  • Days Won:  226

I have seen that several times.I can always tell a man dressed up as a woman.Their is just something off.Once I was in the intimate apparel department of a major department store.This guy had some womens negligee and asked the clerk if he could try it on.She said "sure" she did not seem to think anything of it.

I do not wear any makeup.It is not good for your skin.Why would I want to impress anyone in this world?

• Group:  Advanced Member

But that's the confusing part of all this. If he was made up to look female then why did he get angry when the OP referred to him as a Ma'am. It doesn't make sense. I guess it's just another one of those things we'll never know for sure.

Yeah it still confuses me. I don't get it either because he had on colorful make-up and the works. But some people have also asked RuPaul (famous drag queen) on whether or not he preferred to be called a he or she so maybe that is a thing in whatever social aspect the walmart guy comes from in that even if you wear colorful heavy make-up you should still be identified as a man. I guess I will just have to pay closer attention to name-tags and necks (adam's apple) but then again some men who wear heavy make-up want to be called women. So even if I noticed the guy was a guy despite the make-up I would have still called him a her because that is what I have learned from looking at shows that have men who wear lots of make-up. Also when I said "Sorry", and really meant that he didn't even answer. Just gave grunt so I don't know what it was all about. I just know my mom was equally confused and told me not to worry. There are not a lot around Dallas so that is nice.

I have seen that several times.I can always tell a man dressed up as a woman.Their is just something off.Once I was in the intimate apparel department of a major department store.This guy had some womens negligee and asked the clerk if he could try it on.She said "sure" she did not seem to think anything of it.

I do not wear any makeup.It is not good for your skin.Why would I want to impress anyone in this world?

I'm getting that from some of the comments hear that maybe some others are able to differentiate right off the bat. Unfortunately I did not have this technique that day and while I thought something was off I just thought "maybe she's just built strange" since there are times when I really can't tell if a girl is guy depending on her clothing (sagging pants and such) especially if I can't see her face. Lol unfortunately I just haven't seen this enough to really differentiate but I guess my mom knew that something was wrong.

That's true about make-up. I don't wear it either. I like my skin (blemishes and all) and you are right that there is no need to impress anyone.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Once I was in the intimate apparel department of a major department store.This guy had some womens negligee and asked the clerk if he could try it on.She said "sure" she did not seem to think anything of it.

I hope she didn't let him try it on in the women's dressing room. :crazy:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,602
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  01/01/1986

Once I was in the intimate apparel department of a major department store.This guy had some womens negligee and asked the clerk if he could try it on.She said "sure" she did not seem to think anything of it.

I hope she didn't let him try it on in the women's dressing room. :crazy:

If I saw that, I'd never shop at that store again.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

Hey Rev90,

OK, I did what you asked for. I googled men in drag make up. Some off those pictures are like wow. One in particular looks like a very pretty young woman. If I saw him in person I doubt I would know he was a he.

I feel bad for you brother. I think you feel like some us picked on you and if I was one of them I sincerely apologize. But I also feel bad for you, and everyone your age, because you've inherited such a messed up world. If you respond to this, can you take a guess at the age of the man you saw? I mean 20's, 30's, 40's or above 50.

I don't think we will ever know why that guy was made up to look female and then took offense to you referring to him as female. IMO you didn't do anything wrong.

I keep trying to think of why he was made up to look female and got offended when you called him Ma'am, but none of my ideas make sense. For example, if he's considering sex change surgery, I'm pretty sure he has to live and look like a woman 2 years before the Doc's will do any surgery. But if that was the case he shouldn't have been offended.

So I considered maybe he was scarred badly in accident, but then he should have used the make up to look male.

I considered maybe he was in a play where he was playing the part of a drag queen and he was late for his job at Walmart and didn't have time to take the make up off. That makes sense, but it seems highly unlikely.

So I guess we'll never know. But you didn't do anything wrong.

Hey Rev90,

OK, I did what you asked for. I googled men in drag make up. Some off those pictures are like wow. One in particular looks like a very pretty young woman. If I saw him in person I doubt I would know he was a he.

I feel bad for you brother. I think you feel like some us picked on you and if I was one of them I sincerely apologize. But I also feel bad for you, and everyone your age, because you've inherited such a messed up world. If you respond to this, can you take a guess at the age of the man you saw? I mean 20's, 30's, 40's or above 50.

I don't think we will ever know why that guy was made up to look female and then took offense to you referring to him as female. IMO you didn't do anything wrong.

I keep trying to think of why he was made up to look female and got offended when you called him Ma'am, but none of my ideas make sense. For example, if he's considering sex change surgery, I'm pretty sure he has to live and look like a woman 2 years before the Doc's will do any surgery. But if that was the case he shouldn't have been offended.

So I considered maybe he was scarred badly in accident, but then he should have used the make up to look male.

I considered maybe he was in a play where he was playing the part of a drag queen and he was late for his job at Walmart and didn't have time to take the make up off. That makes sense, but it seems highly unlikely.

So I guess we'll never know. But you didn't do anything wrong.

Hello JTC,

Thank you for googling and getting a better understanding of what the man looked like and how confused I was. And thank you for supporting me. I felt picked on a little but not by you. You were very understanding along with Bopeep comments. I feel sad about my generation and future generations also especially for the ones who are Christians. Everything today just seems to be evolving into a more sinful world. And also it seems like anything is okay as long as it is anti-christian. And there just seems to be more confusion (like this incident for example) not only in terms of gender but sexuality, morals...just everything.

The guy looked to be about 30's or late twenties. And I've also ruminated over why he was angry especially when he was made up so well. I thought about a probably sex change also but his reaction with the heavy make-up still makes things seem a little off. I think it might just be a mystery that will not be solved lol.

Thank you for validating my reaction and helping to assure me that I did nothing wrong :)

I also agree with your comment that "Real men never used to wear make-up", and I continue to believe that real men do not wear purple eyeshadow, lipstick and foundation (with the expectancy to still be called a man).

Edited by revolutionist90

NO!

I mean, I can understand how SOME men might have to actually LEARN that 'REAL MEN DON'T EAT QUICHE' but 'real men don't wear makeup' simply goes without saying.

How do you know that?

Just curious.

It doesn't matter what he looked like.

Jesus said, "Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment." ....... John 7:24

NO!

How do you know that?

Just curious.

It doesn't matter what he looked like.

Jesus said, "Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment." ....... John 7:24

Did you read my previous posts? What is righteous judgment to you? How do you know if I am using righteous judgment especially since you were not present at the time of the incident and actually do not know anything except for what I have told you? You think I am poorly judging and I think you are too...

I like this analysis of the scripture you have chosen:

There is a place for righteous judgment. When Christians persist in sin, they are to be judged by their fellow Christians, as Paul explained to the Corinthians: "I wrote to you in my epistle not to keep company with sexually immoral people. Yet I certainly did not mean the sexually immoral people of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or idolaters, since then you would need to go out of the world. But now I have written to you not to keep company with anyone named a brother, who is a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a reviler, or a drunkard, or an extortioner -- not even to eat with such a person. For what have I to do with judging those also who are outside? Do you not judge those who are inside? But those who are outside God judges. Therefore 'put away from yourselves that wicked person'" (1 Corinthians 5:9-13).

"But we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you withdraw from every brother who walks disorderly and not according to the tradition which he received from us" (2 Thessalonians 3:6).

http://www.oldpaths.com/archive/davison/roy/allen/1940/judge.html

The problem with judging is that it is necessary to understand what is right and wrong. The problem comes when we actually hurt another person such as the wealthy who would not help the poor because of their own hypocrisy and incorrect judgment. But, in this situation, like I have many times before I do not believe it is wrong to state that the action of the man are wrong. But like I said before I will simply continue to pray for the guy and keep going. Another thing with appearances is that they often do help in understanding whether or not to commune with the person. Though they should not be relied on they do help. And whether you think his dress is appropriate or not that is your opinion and I do not have to share.