I don't know, but I'm sure there will be a hashtag

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  631
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  2

I'm guessing that like my own experience, God will hit a switch, that will open all of the minds of humanity, and they will fathom each and every sin they have ever committed at the same time, being able to comprehend the weight of their sin, it will literally drive them to their knees, every knee will bow and every tongue will at that time confess that Jesus is Lord!

It was a supernatural experience given me, and I can only tell you that seeing all your sins at the same time and being able to fathom each and everyone of them at the same time is so completely overwhelming..........

you too? i thought i was all alone..

overwhelming is an understatement. i didn't think i was gonna make it through that vision. it brought me to the brink of giving up on my sanity, as my will was completely broken.

now imagine that aspect of what Christ must have experienced on the cross considering the totality of the sins of humanity...

-----------

well, i will say that if a pre-tribulation rapture is incorrect, then i can imagine something like this happening that will create a panic among Christians akin to the 'Left Behind' series.

many would fall away from the faith, and willingly take the mark.

even the elect would be deceived.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

There are any number of ways this could be explained, from aliens to biological or chemical weapons.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,931
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  07/13/1955

By the time they figure out what's happened, they will be before God. It all happens on the Last Day.

By the time the Rapture occurs,the great tribulation will have passed, the wrath of God will be commencing and what happened to Joe Christian will be the least of their concerns.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

I am afraid this post is going to get into another "pre-trib,post-trib,mid-trib heated discussion.I think I will keep my opinions to myself.Their are just to many different eschatology opinions here.

By the time the Rapture occurs,the great tribulation will have passed, the wrath of God will be commencing and what happened to Joe Christian will be the least of their concerns.

Would you please explain how you apply and interpret Revelation 3:10 as it is not in agreement with your preferred view?

No, I don't think I will fall for you once again, trying to change the topic of the O.P. Answering that question does not answer the original question at all. Besides, I have already pointed out to you in another post what I think about Rev 3:10. If it genuinely interests you what I think you can search for "omegaman on Rev 3:10" on youtube.

well actually you are attempting to try and change the topic of the O.P. as you have contested that what the O.P. has asked as trying to say that it won't matter

you don't have to answer ,I didn't think you would

First, the topic is about what the world will do at the rapture,how will it be explained etc. Since it is my view that the rapture is after the trib, my answer does adrees the topic.

Your strange obsession with spin on personalities and on topics (which you are still trying to divert), leads me to think that you have no interest what-so-ever in topics where you do not direct where it goes. Here, even after it was pointed out that rev 3:10 is not the topic, you are still trying to take the topic there.

I am not sure you really beleive the things you say about me, but you attempt to make me out to be one who is evasive or without answers, I don't think will fly with other readers.

Since it seems impossible to even respond to a question of yours, with out you wanting make a debate out of it, rather than accepting the answer you asked for, and since everytime I respond to you, you find a way to imply that I am ignorant, evasive or whatever, and since it always seems to lead to an endless supply or contentious rebuttlal, I think my bext course of action is to stop feeding you things to quibble over, I will be making an effort not to get drawn into your schemes.

This scenario was suggested by someone inside chat.

A pre-trib rapture occurs, Christians and perhaps very young children disappear. When this happens, people say " hmm, look at who it is that went missing! Could this be the rapture that they and all those books and movies spoke about?"

"Well, I don't know, the government says it was massive alien abduction"

"What, and aliens are only interested in Christians and children?"

Another chatter offered, that by the time the rapture occurs, Christians might be so rare, that their absense would scarcely be noticed.

She also pointed out the following:

6And the Lord said, “Hear what the unrighteous judge said; 7now, will not God bring about justice for His elect who cry to Him day and night, and will He delay long over them? 8“I tell you that He will bring about justice for them quickly. However, when the Son of Man comes, will He find faith on the earth?”