joi

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  506
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  1,922
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  4

Have any of you thought of composing a letter to leave for your family and friends for the aftermath of being raptured?

This is not a discussion for those of you who do not believe in a pre-tribuation rapture, nor for those of you who do not believe in a rapture at all.

I ask this as a matter of making arrangements for those you love who may not believe in Jesus. I am sure some of our family/friends know that we are Christians and what we believe, but for others a well written letter explaining what has happened, and a few well thought out Bible verses would also be helpful.

This is something that might be helpful for His next appearance;

Matthew 24:25-27

King James Version (KJV)

25 Behold, I have told you before.

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%2024&version=KJV

There is some talk that people will be told that those who disappear will be said to have been abducted by aliens, by those who take over control of what is left. We do not want to leave people to believe this from Satan and his crew.

Food for thought, while we still have the time!

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.79
  • Days Won:  226

Have any of you thought of composing a letter to leave for your family and friends for the aftermath of being raptured?

This is not a discussion for those of you who do not believe in a pre-tribuation rapture, nor for those of you who do not believe in a rapture at all.

I ask this as a matter of making arrangements for those you love who may not believe in Jesus. I am sure some of our family/friends know that we are Christians and what we believe, but for others a well written letter explaining what has happened, and a few well thought out Bible verses would also be helpful.

King James Version (KJV)

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

http://www.biblegate... 24&version=KJV

There is some talk that people will be told that those who disappear will be said to have been abducted by aliens, by those who take over control of what is left. We do not want to leave people to believe this from Satan and his crew.

I have done this already joi.My son has done the same.They are tucked away in our bedsides stands.Someone will come across them.

Everyone in my family is probably a follower of Christ. I say probably because no one can know the heart of a person. But they all know.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

King James Version (KJV)

http://www.biblegate... 24&version=KJV

I haven't written one but I'm going to. I really hadn't thought about it before. I don't believe there will be a 'second chance' for those left behind though. Can I pray that I'm wrong? I want all of my family in the Kingdom with me but I'm just not sure of some of them.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

I don't believe there will be a 'second chance' for those left behind though. Can I pray that I'm wrong? I want all of my family in the Kingdom with me but I'm just not sure of some of them.

First Im not pre trib believer. Not gonna debate that lol. But from what I read, as a mid trib pre wrath believer, those left behind do stand a chance at salvation as long as they have not taken the mark.

Whether or not it does any good to leave such a letter behind, it seems like it takes so little time and effort to write one, and can make a huge difference in the life of someone that it would be foolish not to write a letter. Whats the worst that can happen? You spend a bit of time, ink and paper to compose a letter. Seems a fair trade.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

I don't believe there will be a 'second chance' for those left behind though. Can I pray that I'm wrong? I want all of my family in the Kingdom with me but I'm just not sure of some of them.

First Im not pre trib believer. Not gonna debate that lol. But from what I read, as a mid trib pre wrath believer, those left behind do stand a chance at salvation as long as they have not taken the mark.

Whether or not it does any good to leave such a letter behind, it seems like it takes so little time and effort to write one, and can make a huge difference in the life of someone that it would be foolish not to write a letter. Whats the worst that can happen? You spend a bit of time, ink and paper to compose a letter. Seems a fair trade.

You're right; it's a small thing to do and it may accomplish much. Well worthwhile, IMO.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  538
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  2

I would include a combination to a hidden safe, where you leave as much gold and silver possible, as the ones left behind will be faced with either starving to death or receiving the mark.

maybe the best thing you could leave your loved ones, is the letter and a huge cash of stored food, that has been properly stored

this also may work in your favor if by some odd chance you were wrong