• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  126
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/15/1990

Invisible-tears-sad-songs-29611182-500-368.jpg

I'm just tired of trying and failing again and again in my christian walk............. I'm just tired of listening to those voices that whisper at my ear..."Boy you'll never win........" I can't get victory over sin which clearly implies that i'm under law and not under grace............ I tried almost all the ways..... feels like i'm at end of my wits................

I'm just tired of trying and failing again and again in my christian walk............. I'm just tired of listening to those voices that whisper at my ear..."Boy you'll never win........" I can't get victory over sin which clearly implies that i'm under law and not under grace............ I tried almost all the ways..... feels like I'm at end of my wits................

Call Out

And he shewed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the LORD, and Satan standing at his right hand to resist him. Zechariah 3:1

Jesus~!

And the LORD said unto Satan, The LORD rebuke thee, O Satan; even the LORD that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee: is not this a brand plucked out of the fire? Zechariah 3:2

Jesus~!

Now Joshua was clothed with filthy garments, and stood before the angel. Zechariah 3:3

Help Me Jesus~!~!

And he answered and spake unto those that stood before him, saying, Take away the filthy garments from him. And unto him he said, Behold, I have caused thine iniquity to pass from thee, and I will clothe thee with change of raiment. Zechariah 3:4

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  813
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  10/03/1987

thanks for this post and the reply. i struggle with the same thing.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  44

I'm just tired of trying and failing again and again in my christian walk............. I'm just tired of listening to those voices that whisper at my ear..."Boy you'll never win........" I can't get victory over sin which clearly implies that i'm under law and not under grace............ I tried almost all the ways..... feels like i'm at end of my wits................

We will never be 100% sinless this side of Heaven. However, you can get accountability partners and focus on what you can do: avoid the tempations that lead to this sin and get an accountability partner. :thumbsup:

Praying. :)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,602
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  01/01/1986

Welcome to the club! :bighug2:

The Christian life isn't an easy one. If it were, Jesus would never have instructed us to pick up our cross and follow Him.

With every defeat, we learn something. We learn to depend even more on God's amazing grace.

​The conviction of your conscience is proof the Holy Spirit is working on you. Thank God, get up, and keep moving forward!

Praying for you! :heart:

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

Pray, asking God to fill you with His Holy Spirit. Do this every day. Note: God will honour you according to how much you want Him. The measure you desire and pursue is the measure you shall receive!

Blessings, Z

• Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,384
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/22/1996

Hey Nitish!

i know that I am not going to be everything I could be, or something I should be- but I have come to understand that, that is not my purpose in life. I have found that reaching the point of "giving up" is where I find God most at work in my life. My burden ridden life becomes grace fulled.

The most effective thing I have found thus far is reading the word and prayer. I do not mean just a single prayer- I mean ALL the time, each time you get an urge or feel your being lead back down the path of lawlessness, "Cry out to Jesus."

God surely knows that we are not strong enough, it is a realization we must reach. There will be days when our strength runs out, where we will hit rock bottom and think "this is it," or as you said "you will never make it," and in all honestly, I think there is some truth in that. No we cannot go on, or, "make it," BUT, by our Lord Jesus Christ ALL things are made possible!

Even since the beginning God has perfected transformation! There is NOTHING, too big, or too small, that God will not fix. . ..He is not called our help for nothing!

If I can leave with you but one thing Nitish, it would be the power of prayer.

Yes we fail, and it is very discouraging, I know the last thing I want to do when I fell like I have failed God is talk to Him. . . .because it is hard and you feel ashamed. But realize, all things are already made known to Him. Despite our failures, He still loves us and still calls us. . .calls us into repentance and into His arms.

I constantly have to battle my thoughts of thinking "some Christian I am." And I have realized that is true. I am not much of anything, much of a person, let alone a Christian. . . . .and it amazes me still God loves me!!! At times I am ashamed of my life and who I want to be, but refrain from doing so and taking that "leap."

The biggest truth God has made known to me is that it is not me, but Christ. It is not me failing that makes me a failure, but the not getting back up.

Don't give up Brother,

Helps is on it's way. . . .

Jesus saves!!!!!!!!!

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.77
  • Days Won:  226

Why don't you give it totally to Jesus and stop trying so hard on your own?

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  1,220
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  03/18/1966

may the Lord help you renew the passion to serve Him.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  126
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  04/15/1990

Thanks for all your Prayers...........