• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Warrior as I have explained 24:33 is not telling we can know and verse 36 confirms this. The only way 33 says we can know is to take it out of context. And you still haven't explained what part of these verses means that we are in the generation referred to

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

One

Since you are not proving God wrong, What is your starting point for "this generation".

Then if you figured it out, Why did Christ the Son not know of its date. But I guess He now does for it is past as you say. It is the timing of the Bridegroom coming for His Bride that Jesus the Son does not know about.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  69
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/11/1964

While I agree with everyone else that scripture is clear that nobody will know the day or the hour. I also firmly believe in context of the verses it is speaking of the return of Christ that nobody will know the day and hour of, and not the tribulation. I'm pre-wrath, so I believe the 70th week will start before the rapture. I don't think it has started. I firmly believe that the book of Daniel makes clear that it's the peace accord with many that starts the 70th week. I don't think that has happened. one_christian_warrior can you provide any scripture proof for this claim other than another's math, dream's, vision's and guesses? I read the link, no dream or vision ( which I seem to have a lot of by the way ) is greater than the word. No dream or vision is to be accepted if it's not 100% in line with the word. So can you please provide some scripture to support this claim.

Thank you

Firestormx

Joseph

“can you provide any scripture proof for this claim”

sorry, but I do not believe that we are in the Tribulation now

I only want to show people how close that we are to the door=deadline

The door will be closing on 2019.1 or February 5.5, 2019

Yes, I agree that the Word Trumps all Visions + Dreams

I want to point out that Mathew 24:33 says that we shall know the doors=deadlines

And this door=deadline is coming up very soon

Before Feb 6, 2019 = this is a door/date that we are not only allowed to know, but encouraged to know

Your Bro,

. . . joe

Edited by one_christian_warrior

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

You still haven't answered my question warrior-if verse 33 means we will know the time why does verse 36 specifically state we won't?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

I.......nah, Ok.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,113
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/17/1975

The door will be closing on 2019.1 or February 5.5, 2019

Yes, I agree that the Word Trumps all Visions + Dreams

I want to point out that Mathew 24:33 says that we shall know the doors=deadlines

And this door=deadline is coming up very soon

Before Feb 6, 2019 = this is a door/date that we are not only allowed to know, but encouraged to know

Your Bro,

. . . joe

This is what I'm talking about proving with the word. You can't make a doctrine from 1 verse, dream or vision. Can you prove this date with the word of God using more than 1 verse?

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

How many times will you start a thread with your claims to set a date for His return? This is the 6th one at least. Still no one believes you.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  272
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

The other day I posted a web site called torahcalendar.com. I like the astronomical data on it, but I don't accept all their theology. For starters, they claim this is year 5999. You know what that means? 6000 years given to man and the the next millennium is the Kingdom of God. I'm curious what will happen to the site when nothing will probably happen next year?

That's the thing..... you get these fine folks who have some insightful knowledge about something (I can't argue with their astronomical data) but then they apparently get over-confident because nobody else is as smart, and maybe they feel that gives them license to then make predictions.

My favorite theologian (in my avatar), Sir Isaac Newton, calculated based on his extensive work in Daniel that the end won't come before 2060, and that's the earliest, maybe later. I'll trust someone like him infinitely sooner than some of these characters out there. After all, anyone who invents calculus and Newtonian physics has to have a good knack at numbers. :laughing: From my personal experience, I see all sorts of things happening in the world, but there's critical elements that must be here for the end times which are NOT in place yet. Not trying to delay the Lord's coming, just being honest.

I do not want to prove God wrong,.....

Then why do you keep trying? When the bible specifically states that no one will know the time and you claim to know the exact time, what are we to think?

You're either trying to prove God wrong or you're stating that you are God, because the bible states that the only One to know this date is God Himself.

I don't understand your motivation. Do you not believe the bible to be the Word of God? And if you do, why do you disregard what it says? I really do not understand. What do you hope to gain by this?

Matthew 24

36 “But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only.

Matthew 24

42 Watch therefore, for you do not know what hour your Lord is coming.

Matthew 25

13 “Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour in which the Son of Man is coming.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  34
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

warrior,

You stated: yes, the Tribulation starts when Israel signs the infamous 7 year peace treaty

it is only my belief, but I think that the peace treaty will start the building of the temple

and half way through it the AC will be killed

My response: I agree.

In Yehoshua,

GuySmith