Matthitjah

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/rubio-m-done-immigration-bill-includes-gay-couple-160223193.html

Looks like Ole' Marco Rubio might be learning a life lesson and that is, "never under any circumstances compromise your worldview for the sake of Political expediency." LOL

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,798
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

Thing is, his worldview is pro illegal immigration. He had made many such pro statements prior to the last election. 

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

I'm talking about how he's crossed the aisle to shake hands with the likes of Schumer for the sake of his political future. He might as well have signed a pact with satan. He is dealing with downright evil. The Left in this Nation doesn't want an illegal Im migration bill that will resemble anything that will actually help anyone. They want voters and the permamnent elimination of any future conservative victory. The passage of this bill would be more catastrophic than Obamamcare and the Left knows it.

The worldview I am speaking of isn't the one that empowers the illegal alien or even deals with the current problem. It is the one that is pushing the homosexual agenda in a bill that has nothing whatsoever to do with illegal immigration but the actual Nationalization of a permanent underclass that the Left will take full advantage of by basically making them Serfs.

Marco Rubio needs to Wake Up. He is now a part of the problem because he has compromised with those who are seeking the destruction of our Nation for Political power. All for political expediency on his part. He thought he could make nice and win brownie points with an electorate that will never vote for him.

As I've said, Hispanics care about the same things that you and I do. Security, jobs, and bettering their lives or life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Why not seperate yourself from the Left and advocate a bill of your own that will actually answer those issues. (speaking of Rubio) Instead of attaching yourself to a worldview that doesn't desire any of that and seeks only to disempower, destroy, and entrench.

That's the problem with the supposed Right in this Nation. They aren't any better than the problem that they compromise with. Until Rubio changes his tune he won't have any favor with me.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

I'm talking about how he's crossed the aisle to shake hands with the likes of Schumer for the sake of his political future. He might as well have signed a pact with satan. He is dealing with downright evil. The Left in this Nation doesn't want an illegal Im migration bill that will resemble anything that will actually help anyone. They want voters and the permamnent elimination of any future conservative victory. The passage of this bill would be more catastrophic than Obamamcare and the Left knows it.

The worldview I am speaking of isn't the one that empowers the illegal alien or even deals with the current problem. It is the one that is pushing the homosexual agenda in a bill that has nothing whatsoever to do with illegal immigration but the actual Nationalization of a permanent underclass that the Left will take full advantage of by basically making them Serfs.

Marco Rubio needs to Wake Up. He is now a part of the problem because he has compromised with those who are seeking the destruction of our Nation for Political power. All for political expediency on his part. He thought he could make nice and win brownie points with an electorate that will never vote for him.

As I've said, Hispanics care about the same things that you and I do. Security, jobs, and bettering their lives or life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Why not seperate yourself from the Left and advocate a bill of your own that will actually answer those issues. (speaking of Rubio) Instead of attaching yourself to a worldview that doesn't desire any of that and seeks only to disempower, destroy, and entrench.

That's the problem with the supposed Right in this Nation. They aren't any better than the problem that they compromise with. Until Rubio changes his tune he won't have any favor with me.

I would never support him either.  He's a change-with-the-wind typical politician and he is completely pro-unchecked immigration; especially Hispanic immigration.  This is not who we need to run anything.  Oh....and have no doubt, the GOP wants these new voters just as bad as the Dems. All cut from the same cloth.