• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  105
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/08/1952

To the common man he is a hero.

To the U.S. government he is a traitor, who will go to jail if he ever sets foot on U.S. soil again.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  272
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

Edward Snowden is a man who they say has no pants by those he caught with their pants down. Sounds about even to me.  :laughing:

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  58
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  1

Who here supports his actions? 

To the common man he is a hero.

To the U.S. government he is a traitor, who will go to jail if he ever sets foot on U.S. soil again.

~

My Hero

Except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain. Psalms 127:1

And It Is No Secret

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

His Name Is

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life. John 6:47

JESUS And I Love Him So

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  377
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  1

I do! Without him we in the UK would not know that the UK's GCHQ is helping the US to spy on our private lives. Its disgraceful!

Hero or traitor?

~

If One Is Going

Moreover Jehoiada the priest delivered to the captains of hundreds spears, and bucklers, and shields, that had been king David's, which were in the house of God. And he set all the people, every man having his weapon in his hand, from the right side of the temple to the left side of the temple, along by the altar and the temple, by the king round about. Then they brought out the king's son, and put upon him the crown, and gave him the testimony, and made him king. And Jehoiada and his sons anointed him, and said, God save the king. 2 Chronicles 23:9-11

To Betray His Country

Now when Athaliah heard the noise of the people running and praising the king, she came to the people into the house of the LORD: And she looked, and, behold, the king stood at his pillar at the entering in, and the princes and the trumpets by the king: and all the people of the land rejoiced, and sounded with trumpets, also the singers with instruments of musick, and such as taught to sing praise. Then Athaliah rent her clothes, and said, Treason, Treason. 2 Chronicles 23:12-13

He'd Better Be

Then Jehoiada the priest brought out the captains of hundreds that were set over the host, and said unto them, Have her forth of the ranges: and whoso followeth her, let him be slain with the sword. For the priest said, Slay her not in the house of the LORD. 2 Chronicles 23:14

The King

So they laid hands on her; and when she was come to the entering of the horse gate by the king's house, they slew her there. And Jehoiada made a covenant between him, and between all the people, and between the king, that they should be the LORD's people. Then all the people went to the house of Baal, and brake it down, and brake his altars and his images in pieces, and slew Mattan the priest of Baal before the altars. 2 Chronicles 23:15-17

I do! Without him we in the UK would not know that the UK's GCHQ is helping the US to spy on our private lives. Its disgraceful!

~

I Hear Your Street Corner Spy Cameras Are Among The Best In The World

http://www.library.ca.gov/crb/97/05/crb97-005.html#ukvideo

And It Almost Brings A Tear To My Eye To Think

http://www.pelco.com/sites/global/en/solutions/government.page

They May Have Come From Clovis

http://www.pelco.com/sites/global/en/solutions/case-studies.page

A Suburb Of Fresno, CA

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,715
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

George Washington. Benjamin Franklin, Samual Adams, plus many, many more, were all considered traitors at the time. food for thought.

• Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  272
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

I do.  He blew the whistle on acts that are clearly unconstitutional.  Even the Chinese hailed him as a hero.  Coming from a nation that supposedly severely limits human freedoms, I find that disgraceful.  In other words, even they know better. And to think, we've been railing China about censuring their Internet, and the USA then does this. :rolleyes: