soulwinner

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  318
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/3924005/detail.html This story is one that makes my heart break. I have two sons ages 19 months and 6 months. :):) Two teens may face charges after they allegedly used a baseball bat in an attempt to abort a fetus, according to Local 4 reports.

Police said a 16-year-old girl became pregnant and had a miscarriage in October at her home in the northern Macomb County town of Armada. After an investigation, Michigan State Police determined that prior to the miscarriage, the girl and a 16-year-old boy -- the father of the unborn child -- may have attempted to abort the fetus.

"Without getting graphic, it involved a baseball bat and at some point the child was miscarried and that brings us to where we're at now," said Macomb County Prosecutor Eric Smith.

Smith said the male youth would hit the pregnant teen in the abdomen with a decorative-type wooden baseball bat every other day for three weeks.

"The length at which these two 16-year-olds went to abort this unborn child is just disturbing," said Smith.

Police were also investigating to determine if the parents of the two teens would face charges after they apparently decided to bury the fetus in the back yard of a home on Armada Ridge Road in Armada Township.

The parents apparently did not know of the pregnancy until the teen miscarried, police said.

Investigators with the Michigan State Police Post in Richmond exhumed the remains of the fetus from the back yard on Monday.

The remains were taken to the Macomb County Medical Examiner's office where an autopsy will be conducted to determine the cause of death and how long the mother had been pregnant.

No charges have been filed, but Smith said the two teens may face charges as serious as manslaughter.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,513
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Birthday:  08/27/1959

In advance please forgive this very un-christian response.

Manslaughter? Like hades. They very well knew what they were doing. It was and is premeditated MURDER that they committed. Both should be locked up behind bars for the rest of their lives and sterilized. If they would committ this atrocity to an unborn baby then what would they do to a child already born who got on their nerves?

and yes stories like this make my blood boil.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,672
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

These people need Jesus.

Guest fyre_fly

Manslaughter?  Like hades.  They very well knew what they were doing.  It was and is premeditated MURDER that they committed.  Both should be locked up behind bars for the rest of their lives and sterilized.  If they would committ this atrocity to an unborn baby then what would they do to a child already born who got on their nerves?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:thumbsup: This story is heart sickening , I agree with both of you on your points . They do need Jesus in their lives , and all we can do is pray that folks see the error of their ways , and that the blinders are lifted and that they see an unborn child as a child in development , that is indeed a human being and not just a mass of cells that amounts to nothing . I am doubtful though that anything will come of any charges , they will get away with murder and go on to have other children . It is a really sad state of affairs , how young people will practice immorality and go to such lenghths to hide it !

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.21

Oh the irony. A girl and her "lover" abort a baby in this way and will be charged with manslaughter but it's still legal and "constitution" for someone with a Ph.D before their last name to inject medicine into a woman that tears the baby limb from limb.....while this story is sickening it still shows the inconsitency in our culture.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  2,244
  • Content Per Day:  0.31

Manslaughter?  Like hades.  They very well knew what they were doing.  It was and is premeditated MURDER that they committed.  Both should be locked up behind bars for the rest of their lives and sterilized.  If they would committ this atrocity to an unborn baby then what would they do to a child already born who got on their nerves?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:thumbsup: LET ME HAVE A TURN! THEY'ER MURDERERDS AND SHOULD ME CHARGED AS ONE! i agree with you Papa, UGH! i hate this... :thumbsup:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  178
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

I would argue that both of these teenagers need to be executed.

Clearly it is pre-meditated murder. According to the common law (America's legal system) and more importantly God's law, this is murder, and the punishment for murderers is death. I do not believe minors should be punished any less than if it were adults involved.

But at the very least, they should be sterilized and spend years in a hard labor camp.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,190
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Oh the irony. A girl and her "lover" abort a baby in this way and will be charged with manslaughter but it's still legal and "constitution" for someone with a Ph.D before their last name to inject medicine into a woman that tears the baby limb from limb.....while this story is sickening it still shows the inconsitency in our culture.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Super Jew, I totally agree. the only difference is......... well I just don't see one...

Sam

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  178
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Tragedies like these do present opportunities for local governments to rebel against Roe v Wade. Clearly there is zero commitment by our political leaders to end abortion at the national level.

We need to take it from the bottom up (instead of the top down) until Roe v Wade has no impact.

Edited by Cherub_Rocket

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  50
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  03/29/1989

:whistling: This story broke my heart. To think that they purposely killed this innocent little baby is horrible. I do agree that they should be punished, but to what extent is the question. They need Jesus.

your sister in Christ,

Chancer