deafcanada

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

The age of accountability- the age at which a child can recognize that he or she is a sinner in need of a Savior- is different for every person. Only the Lord knows.

That's what I say too, I know there are people here who disagree but I stay firm on Gods love for the children who cannot be held accountible yet.

This will lead to the next questions, how about people who are not right in their mind and can never make a decision will go to heaven. I believe they will go to heaven too and therefore will be raptured. :blink:

:blink: Angels

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

The age of accountability- the age at which a child can recognize that he or she is a sinner in need of a Savior- is different for every person. Only the Lord knows.

That's what I say too, I know there are people here who disagree but I stay firm on Gods love for the children who cannot be held accountible yet.

This will lead to the next questions, how about people who are not right in their mind and can never make a decision will go to heaven. I believe they will go to heaven too and therefore will be raptured. :blink:

:blink: Angels

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They will be in the hands of the most "loving" and "just" entity of the universe and beyond (if there is a beyond)