• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/12/1982

Hi there,

I would need to know more about the kind of things you are experiencing. What sorts of things happen etc. Demonic pressence can be anything from addictions, lusts or they can be curses brought down the family lines. Send me a message and I will do my best to help out. 

Also as someone posted, ask God for the gift of discernment to find out whats happening. God will often point out things in the home that allow demonic spirits in through the fact of giving thm legal grounds to be there.. The devil is very legalistic and so occult items, dreamcatchers etc down to dolls, certain music among a host of others.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  600
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,390
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Hi there,

I would need to know more about the kind of things you are experiencing. What sorts of things happen etc. Demonic pressence can be anything from addictions, lusts or they can be curses brought down the family lines. Send me a message and I will do my best to help out. 

Also as someone posted, ask God for the gift of discernment to find out whats happening. God will often point out things in the home that allow demonic spirits in through the fact of giving thm legal grounds to be there.. The devil is very legalistic and so occult items, dreamcatchers etc down to dolls, certain music among a host of others.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/discoveringthetruth/2013/07/31/interview-with-a-former-illumined-one-part-6

welcome to my world Mabb.   these are the kinds of things we deal with in my world.

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  121
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  06/18/1969

How can we find out if a situation cannot be explained in a non-demonic manner?

And even if there are natural explanations, can we really rule out something demonic might be going on?

This is one of the issues I'm struggling with.

Lothar's son - Lothars Sohn

(Link removed)

I have found that most all of the battles that Christians encounter in their walk with the Lord are demonic in nature, no matter how big or small the battle, at least for me.

Satan comes to rob, kill and destroy and manifests himself as an angel of light, i.e., deception. He will do everything he can to rob a Christian of their joy,  which is our strength, cause us  to fall in our  walk, and so forth.

Demons are real and will try to harm us if we don't rely upon the indwelling Holy Spirit and our Lord to protect us and read His Word.

That is why it is so import to stay close to God in our walk, and pray always.

Ephesians 6:12-18

King James Version (KJV)

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

I totally agree...i couldnt of said it better.. trust me i most certainly know that demons are so so real..hate them with a passion...they act like babys sometimes...brats is what i call them... trust in God ...Stay in the Holy spirit... listen to what this sis in christ said , cause its so so true...

Hi there,

I totally agree with with this poster is saying..how ever i have done all of that and things stayed the same... i think the best thing to do is to,  pray and fast to our God and stay in scripture all the time...Rebuke the enimie and keep you armor of GOd on at all times.. trust me the enimie will try to break it down...in many of ways... Trust in the HOly spirit and follow the word of God ...thats is the best thing to do... ooh and YES!! do get rid of Horror movies, and other things that GOd would not want you to have...if your home is clean it is better for the fight...

You fight threw our Lord Jesus  Christ... through the spirit that he has given to us.. The Holy Spirit...

dont fight or even try to fight alone... You have to have God....

Typically If a demon is present in any act you can feel it. Especially if your soul belongs to Jesus.

Totally true...

• 4 weeks later...

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  600
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,390
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

And even if there are natural explanations, can we really rule out something demonic might be going on?

(Link removed)

"Spiritual Warfare"'  by Michael Payne covers this very well.   It's too complicated for a guy having to type one fingered to deal with.

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  221
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  07/21/1945

It is my opinion that one of the most important characteristics of demonic structures is what is referred to as "sadomasochism." Sadism is a corruption of the natural human tendency for self-assertiveness and masochism or being over submissive to the wrong thing whether it is a person or idea  is a corruption of the natural tendency for a "sense of belonging." 

Being assertive as indignation over injustice is not wrong. Compliance for the purpose of maintaining a "sense of belonging" is not wrong, but it can easily spiral out of control.

This is an naturalistic explanation, but it does not rule out supernatural sources.

Edited by gamnot

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.01
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

I have no problem knowing when there is a demonic influence.  I have a friend who just lives around the corner from me.  She is a full blown alcoholic, her language is worse then any man I have ever heard.  He is hateful, full of rage and does not believe anything I have tried to share with her.  She might listen at times but goes right back to the mess she just crawled out of.  Satan has such a grip on her it breaks my heart.  She laughs about going to hell saying it going to  be a party.  I have tried to give her the truth but she will under no circumstances accept it.  She is full of excuses, about how wrong the Bible is, and blames God for all that is wrong in her life.  This is without a doubt a demonic influence.  All I can do is pray that the Holy Spirit can and will break through that rock hard heart and bring her into the Kingdom.

Guest Annie10

(Link removed)

Scripture is the best reference that a believer may be ''throughly and completely prepared for the work of Christ in this world.''   The battle is light against the 'darkness of this world' established in the minds of humanity.  Believe it or not, there are always 'natural' explanations to show forth what works are being done, both good and evil.  Thus, the natural can affect the spiritual realm and spiritual realm affects the natural in this world.  Natural reasoning is dangerous to a believers walk in Christ, therefore, we are called to walk by the spirit first and foremost, (revealed word of God) then we can see clearly the things of this world and what to do in any and every situation...and our reasoning, not based on 5 senses alone (natural) that can be manipulated, distorted and deceived....Hope this helps....