missmuffet

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.79
  • Days Won:  226

I always get this confused can someone help me?We are raptured.We spend time in heaven during the tribulation.Then the Millennium the 1000 years reign.Now are we on the New Earth? the New Jerusalem?Is the Earth now the New Jerusalem?Where is heaven at this point?We will have jobs that Jesus has given us and we will rule with Him.Will we travel from Earth to heaven?the New Jerusalem to heaven or their will not longer be a heaven?I am sorry that I have asked so many questions but I seem to need to straighten this out :mgcheerful: .Please do not answer if you do not believe in the rapture or this biblical philosophy because it will confuse me even more.

I always get this confused can someone help me? We are raptured. We spend time in heaven during the tribulation. Then the Millennium the 1000 years reign. Now are we on the New Earth? the New Jerusalem? Is the Earth now the New Jerusalem? Where is heaven at this point? We will have jobs that Jesus has given us and we will rule with Him.Will we travel from Earth to heaven? the New Jerusalem to heaven or their will not longer be a heaven? I am sorry that I have asked so many questions but I seem to need to straighten this out :mgcheerful:. Please do not answer if you do not believe in the rapture or this biblical philosophy because it will confuse me even more.

~

As I See It, We Are Resurrected

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. Revelation 20:4-5

And Harpooned (Ruptured) Up To Jesus

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

As He Is Descending Back Down

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. John 14:3

To Jerusalem

And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight. And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven. Acts 1:9-11

Town

And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south. And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee. Zechariah 14:4-5

As I See It

So their will be nonbelievers in the New Millennium on The New Earth?Is the New Earth the New Jerusalem? Will the New Jerusalem be hovering over the New Earth?Where is heaven? We as believers will only be in the New Jerusalem.

From what I have been reading we will live eternally on the New Earth as believers.That will be the New Heaven.The New Earth is the New Jerusalem.Their will actually be a new Heaven but the Bible does not know if believers will have access to it.Very confusing stuff. :hmmm:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  188
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

I always get this confused can someone help me?We are raptured.We spend time in heaven during the tribulation.Then the Millennium the 1000 years reign.Now are we on the New Earth? the New Jerusalem?Is the Earth now the New Jerusalem?Where is heaven at this point?We will have jobs that Jesus has given us and we will rule with Him.Will we travel from Earth to heaven?the New Jerusalem to heaven or their will not longer be a heaven?I am sorry that I have asked so many questions but I seem to need to straighten this out :mgcheerful: .Please do not answer if you do not believe in the rapture or this biblical philosophy because it will confuse me even more.

Hello Bopeep

My understanding.

Jesus Christ takes his bride up in the rapture and the nominal church goes through the tribulation. At this time Christ turns again to Israel for the 144 thousand and the appearance of the two witnesses. After the three and a half years the occurrence of the battle of Armageddon.

Then those that were raptured come down to live through the millennium in their glorified bodies, showing that the curse has been broken. During the Millennium Satan is bound by circumstance after which he is loosed again for a short time which then culminates in the battle of Gog and Magog (Rev.20:8) and he is thrown into the lake of fire.

Then the appearance of the new heaven and earth, the new Jerusalem where Christ and his bride will reign. The rest of the dead are raised and Christ and His Bride will separate the sheep from the goats. The sheep receiving everlasting life and are granted to be ministers to Christ and His Bride.

This is also typed in scripture with such as Enoch/Noah, Joseph's life and others - Boaz/Ruth etc.

Hello Bopeep

My understanding.

Jesus Christ takes his bride up in the rapture and the nominal church goes through the tribulation. At this time Christ turns again to Israel for the 144 thousand and the appearance of the two witnesses. After the three and a half years the occurrence of the battle of Armageddon.

Then those that were raptured come down to live through the millennium in their glorified bodies, showing that the curse has been broken. During the Millennium Satan is bound by circumstance after which he is loosed again for a short time which then culminates in the battle of Gog and Magog (Rev.20:8) and he is thrown into the lake of fire.

Then the appearance of the new heaven and earth, the new Jerusalem where Christ and his bride will reign. The rest of the dead are raised and Christ and His Bride will separate the sheep from the goats. The sheep receiving everlasting life and are granted to be ministers to Christ and His Bride.

This is also typed in scripture with such as Enoch/Noah, Joseph's life and others - Boaz/Ruth etc.

Thanks.... but their will be unbelievers in the New Millennium....right?So the Great White Judgment is at the end of the Millennium?I thought it was at the end of the Tribulation before the Millennium starts?

Ok...I checked The Great White Throne Judgment is after the Millennium.

Their is possibly three Judgments

1.The sheep and goats judgment

2.The Judgment Seat of Christ(Bema) judgment

3.The Great White Throne Judgment

• Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  188
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

Hello Bopeep

My understanding.

Thanks.... but their will be unbelievers in the New Millennium....right?So the Great White Judgment is at the end of the Millennium?I thought it was at the end of the Tribulation before the Millennium starts?

Ok...I checked The Great White Throne Judgment is after the Millennium.

Their is possibly three Judgments

1.The sheep and goats judgment

2.The Judgment Seat of Christ(Bema) judgment

3.The Great White Throne Judgment

If I'm following your thinking.

The bride does not go through the great white throne judgement. She has already been judged 'here' that is why she has been sealed in 'unto the day of her redemption'.

The second resurrection is unto the great white throne where deeds will be judged, sheep/goats.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  448
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

The rapture is heresy, a doctrine of demons.  Do not pay any attention to it, you'll be wasting your time.   The same is true for millenial and tribulation theories.  Forget about it.  The whole concoction is a diabolical scheme to rob you of your true devotion to Christ (and a lot of money spent on foolish books).  

Jesus will return again.  

Our duty is TO BE READY, not to plan the street layout of the new city ahead of time and not to submit our resume for the coming Kingdom.   It is not up to us to determine our future, that is hidden in Christ.

Our only concern upon the earth at this point in time is to learn to trust and obey Jesus.  That is all the duty of the Christian and a matter that can fully consume one's entire thought and life and hope.  Christian conspiracy theories about the rapture are a complete waste of time and a diversion away from one's true duty - TO FOCUS upon Christ.

Do not worry about heaven and paradise to come.  Know only that Jesus has promised it will come and that we will have a place with Him there.

Almost the entire focus of the NT is to teach us how to live in the spirit of Christ HERE and NOW.

and that's just me, hollering from the choir loft...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  132
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  1

Jesus primary message and instructions to us, his disciples, is to preach the good news of the coming Kingdom of God.

The churches of this world worship the messenger but ignore His message- Matt 24:14