Rex11

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  46
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  1

I've been reading many of the topics here and I see no one making a distinction in people that fall under the gay heading.

Where all probably familiar with being pigeon holed by people that have an opinion or experience with others called Christians.

It is the same I'm sure with gays, as it is with most people that fall under a heading.

I find it difficult to fall into ether camp, one camp is the love your brother and the other is reject willful disobedience.

The truth is both are doctrines found in the bible and we need to understand how to make that distinction.

There are two types of homosexuals one is practicing something that perhaps the HS is convincing them of. The other is a type of Walter Wink that looks to change the bible and have homosexuality labeled as "loving", as not being a sin. Some of you may know that there is now a Queen James Version of the bible that address what I just mentioned, Walter Wink was strong advocate behind the QJV bible and his message is love in every situation. 

I just want to point out that I see no forgiveness for an unrepentant heart in scripture, because the Gay agenda has and will effect Christianity I think it important that we understand the different types of people that fall under the definition gay or lesbian. As well, the assault on the body of Christ, it will come carrying a shied of love or I should say under the protection of the shield of love, you can take that to the bank. As we already know anyone that disagrees to accept such is a hater.  I suggest you all consider how you're going to deal and address that breaching of the wall.

I wrote this as an observation, after dealing with those that practice the Walter Wink type of christian homosexuality found in the Queen James bible, the frontal assault is caring a shield of love all the while denying homosexuality is a sin.

The prescription of love and bubbles for everyone anytime is nothing more than the shield of the enemy.

If we follow the love prescription to the end it leads us to questions like, If God is nothing but love then why did he even bother with the law? or right or wrong, or for that matter the bible at all, because you see a God that loves in any and all situations could never judge anyone anyway. The bible speaks volumes about Gods judgment, the love doctors answer to judgement or condemnation of wrong doing is to prescribe love pills in any and all situations, Gods antidote for open opposition is death, not unconditional love and bubbles pills.

So you see the love doctors prescription of love and bubbles 3 times a day in every instance is nothing more than placing a mussel on the truth,

It's a band-aid with a cartoon image of Jesus on the outside. It's used by these people as a medication that is able to justify and cure "cover" any type of sinful behavior.  It's misuse has become the shield of the enemy, shielding everyone that takes doctors prescription from the arrows of the truth, "it's sinful and an abomination before God"

This love band-aid is a counterfeit love and prevents the true healing of Jesus threw the HS.

I agree and I'm concerned not for myself but for those that can't enter threw the narrow door and resolve the issues found in scripture, instead they do as I described, they ether love in every situation or judge in every situation, regarding the whole context of different people with-in a stereo type. God as I understand Him is a one on one type of God, and we should have the same attitude looking at people as individuals instead of a group.

By simply placing love in every situation beside this.

1 Cor 2:15

But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

Indicates love is not the whole story

Proverbs 21:2 Every way of a man is right in his own eyes: but the Lord pondereth the hearts.

Proverbs 8 Wisdom’s Call

Does not wisdom call out?
    Does not understanding raise her voice?
At the highest point along the way,
    where the paths meet, she takes her stand;
beside the gate leading into the city,
    at the entrance, she cries aloud:
“To you, O people, I call out;
    I raise my voice to all mankind.
You who are simple, gain prudence;
    you who are foolish, set your hearts on it.[a]
Listen, for I have trustworthy things to say;
    I open my lips to speak what is right.
My mouth speaks what is true,
    for my lips detest wickedness.
All the words of my mouth are just;
    none of them is crooked or perverse.
To the discerning all of them are right;
    they are upright to those who have found knowledge.
10 Choose my instruction instead of silver,
    knowledge rather than choice gold,
11 for wisdom is more precious than rubies,
    and nothing you desire can compare with her.

12 “I, wisdom, dwell together with prudence;
    I possess knowledge and discretion.
13 To fear the Lord is to hate evil;
    I hate pride and arrogance,
    evil behavior and perverse speech.
14 Counsel and sound judgment are mine;
    I have insight, I have power.
15 By me kings reign
    and rulers issue decrees that are just;
16 by me princes govern,
    and nobles—all who rule on earth.[b]
17 I love those who love me,
    and those who seek me find me.
18 With me are riches and honor,
    enduring wealth and prosperity.
19 My fruit is better than fine gold;
    what I yield surpasses choice silver.
20 I walk in the way of righteousness,
    along the paths of justice,
21 bestowing a rich inheritance on those who love me
    and making their treasuries full.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  3

you should of said "two types of Gays claiming to be Christians", as for those who make no claims of following Christ or believing in Jesus, we are not called to make any judgements regarding those outside the church

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  12
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

maybe it not my place, but reading this, you talk bout gays like they another species or sumthin, or maybe I just not understandin it right. Most of em are just regular people living their lives, they got no 'agenda' or anything. If God say it a sin, then it a sin, but talkin bout them like they some sort of 'epidemic' don't seem right. What they choose to do is between them and God. It like saying, "there are two types of straights, drunk, an sober".

maybe it not my place, but reading this, you talk bout gays like they another species or sumthin, or maybe I just not understandin it right. Most of em are just regular people living their lives, they got no 'agenda' or anything. If God say it a sin, then it a sin, but talkin bout them like they some sort of 'epidemic' don't seem right. What they choose to do is between them and God. It like saying, "there are two types of straights, drunk, an sober".

I'm sorry you gather that from my post, as far as the point I believe you're referring to is the fact that gays are trying to rewrite laws as well as the bible.

If you don't consider that an assault on the bible as well as Christianity or Gods view of right from wrong then I suppose we simply disagree.

As a matter of fact I explicitly pointed out that gays should not be viewed as and resolved as a group but as individuals, I would think that a comforting statement to pro homosexuals,

At lest that was my intent in my opening statements.

I've been reading many of the topics here and I see no one making a distinction in people that fall under the gay heading.

Where all probably familiar with being pigeon holed by people that have an opinion or experience with others called Christians.

It is the same I'm sure with gays, as it is with most people that fall under a heading.

I find it difficult to fall into ether camp, one camp is the love your brother and the other is reject willful disobedience.

The truth is both are doctrines found in the bible and we need to understand how to make that distinction.

I believe God will deal with each person be they gay or straight based on the condition of the heart and what they truly know.  

As well as how they responded to the HS

I sugest you read a bit about Walt Wink as well as the new Queen James bible, anyone that doesn't see the effect legilation favoring gays has and will have on the church is simply living under a rock "doesn't watch current events" :grin:

Edited by Rex11

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92

If you don't consider that an assault on the bible as well as Christianity or Gods view of right from wrong then I suppose we simply disagree.

I'm sorry, but I do not understand why I should be upset or feel my Christian faith is under assault because a group of people want to make their own version of the Bible. Many people throughout history have twisted the words of the Bible to justify how they live or what they do. I do not nor have I ever felt that my faith or what I believe  threaten by this. In other words, I may not like what they are saying, may disagree with what they are saying, but in no way do I feel they are going to be threat to my own personal faith.

Guest Butero

That is an interesting point.  The problem is, the homosexuals we see are the militant ones who are not content to live and let live.  We see the ones that are "in your face" demanding we all accept their perverted lifestyle.  If I knew someone who is homosexual, I wouldn't go out of my way to attack them.  I don't know anyone personally that would.  The problem is that the militant homosexuals are forcing us to take a stand one way or the other, either for or against them?  If they would just live their lives, nobody would be placed in this position.  We wouldn't be continually faced with gay marriage. 

BTW, I hear the Russians are cracking down on homosexuals, because they don't want the immorality in their country like exists here.  It is a shame when the Russians are taking the moral high ground?  This nation is in deep trouble.  Our cup of iniquity has to be reaching the top, and I fear what will happens when we have exhausted God's patience to the extent he decides to bring the judgment on us we deserve?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  438
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

Not that I didn't believe you, but I totally had to google this!  I can't believe I never heard about the Queen James Bible before now.  No, I can't believe I heard about the Lolcat Bible before I heard about the Queen James Bible! 

Boreded Ceiling Cat makinkgz Urf n stuffs

1 Oh hai. In teh beginnin Ceiling Cat maded teh skiez An da Urfs, but he did not eated dem.

2 Da Urfs no had shapez An haded dark face, An Ceiling Cat rode invisible bike over teh waterz.

3 At start, no has lyte. An Ceiling Cat sayz, i can haz lite? An lite wuz.4 An Ceiling Cat sawed teh lite, to seez stuffs, An splitted teh lite from dark but taht wuz ok cuz kittehs can see in teh dark An not tripz over nethin.5 An Ceiling Cat sayed light Day An dark no Day. It were FURST!!!1

6 An Ceiling Cat sayed, im in ur waterz makin a ceiling. But he no yet make a ur. An he maded a hole in teh Ceiling.7 An Ceiling Cat doed teh skiez with waterz down An waterz up. It happen.8 An Ceiling Cat sayed, i can has teh firmmint wich iz funny bibel naim 4 ceiling, so wuz teh twoth day.

9 An Ceiling Cat gotted all teh waterz in ur base, An Ceiling Cat hadz dry placez cuz kittehs DO NOT WANT get wet.10 An Ceiling Cat called no waterz urth and waters oshun. Iz good.

11 An Ceiling Cat sayed, DO WANT grass! so tehr wuz seedz An stufs, An fruitzors An vegbatels. An a Corm. It happen.12 An Ceiling Cat sawed that weedz ish good, so, letz there be weedz.13 An so teh threeth day jazzhands.

14 An Ceiling Cat sayed, i can has lightz in the skiez for splittin day An no day.15 It happen, lights everwear, like christmass, srsly.16 An Ceiling Cat doeth two grate lightz, teh most big for day, teh other for no day.17 An Ceiling Cat screw tehm on skiez, with big nails An stuff, to lite teh Urfs.18 An tehy rulez day An night. Ceiling Cat sawed. Iz good.19 An so teh furth day w00t.

20 An Ceiling Cat sayed, waterz bring me phishes, An burds, so kittehs can eat dem. But Ceiling Cat no eated dem.21 An Ceiling Cat maed big fishies An see monstrs, which wuz like big cows, except they no mood, An other stuffs dat mooves, An Ceiling Cat sawed iz good.22 An Ceiling Cat sed O hai, make bebehs kthx. An dont worry i wont watch u secksy, i not that kynd uf kitteh.23 An so teh...fith day. Ceiling Cat taek a wile 2 cawnt.

24 An Ceiling Cat sayed, i can has MOAR living stuff, mooes, An creepie tings, An otehr aminals. It happen so tehre.25 An Ceiling Cat doed moar living stuff, mooes, An creepies, An otehr animuls, An did not eated tehm.

26 An Ceiling Cat sayed, letz us do peeps like uz, becuz we ish teh qte, An let min p0wnz0r becuz tehy has can openers.

27 So Ceiling Cat createded teh peeps taht waz like him, can has can openers he maed tehm, min An womin wuz maeded, but he did not eated tehm.

28 An Ceiling Cat sed them O hai maek bebehs kthx, An p0wn teh waterz, no waterz An teh firmmint, An evry stufs.

29 An Ceiling Cat sayed, Beholdt, the Urfs, I has it, An I has not eated it.30 For evry createded stufs tehre are the fuudz, to the burdies, teh creepiez, An teh mooes, so tehre. It happen. Iz good.

31 An Ceiling Cat sayed, Beholdt, teh good enouf for releaze as version 0.8a. kthxbai.

It's too cute to be offensive!  I amz heretic?  <3

But back on topic, this is a link to the complete list of versus that were retranslated in the Queen James Bible and the explanation of how each change was arrived at using both the original language and historical context.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92

Not that I didn't believe you, but I totally had to google this!  I can't believe I never heard about the Queen James Bible before now.  No, I can't believe I heard about the Lolcat Bible before I heard about the Queen James Bible! 

Boreded Ceiling Cat makinkgz Urf n stuffs

1 Oh hai. In teh beginnin Ceiling Cat maded teh skiez An da Urfs, but he did not eated dem.

2 Da Urfs no had shapez An haded dark face, An Ceiling Cat rode invisible bike over teh waterz.

3 At start, no has lyte. An Ceiling Cat sayz, i can haz lite? An lite wuz.4 An Ceiling Cat sawed teh lite, to seez stuffs, An splitted teh lite from dark but taht wuz ok cuz kittehs can see in teh dark An not tripz over nethin.5 An Ceiling Cat sayed light Day An dark no Day. It were FURST!!!1

6 An Ceiling Cat sayed, im in ur waterz makin a ceiling. But he no yet make a ur. An he maded a hole in teh Ceiling.7 An Ceiling Cat doed teh skiez with waterz down An waterz up. It happen.8 An Ceiling Cat sayed, i can has teh firmmint wich iz funny bibel naim 4 ceiling, so wuz teh twoth day.

9 An Ceiling Cat gotted all teh waterz in ur base, An Ceiling Cat hadz dry placez cuz kittehs DO NOT WANT get wet.10 An Ceiling Cat called no waterz urth and waters oshun. Iz good.

11 An Ceiling Cat sayed, DO WANT grass! so tehr wuz seedz An stufs, An fruitzors An vegbatels. An a Corm. It happen.12 An Ceiling Cat sawed that weedz ish good, so, letz there be weedz.13 An so teh threeth day jazzhands.

14 An Ceiling Cat sayed, i can has lightz in the skiez for splittin day An no day.15 It happen, lights everwear, like christmass, srsly.16 An Ceiling Cat doeth two grate lightz, teh most big for day, teh other for no day.17 An Ceiling Cat screw tehm on skiez, with big nails An stuff, to lite teh Urfs.18 An tehy rulez day An night. Ceiling Cat sawed. Iz good.19 An so teh furth day w00t.

20 An Ceiling Cat sayed, waterz bring me phishes, An burds, so kittehs can eat dem. But Ceiling Cat no eated dem.21 An Ceiling Cat maed big fishies An see monstrs, which wuz like big cows, except they no mood, An other stuffs dat mooves, An Ceiling Cat sawed iz good.22 An Ceiling Cat sed O hai, make bebehs kthx. An dont worry i wont watch u secksy, i not that kynd uf kitteh.23 An so teh...fith day. Ceiling Cat taek a wile 2 cawnt.

24 An Ceiling Cat sayed, i can has MOAR living stuff, mooes, An creepie tings, An otehr aminals. It happen so tehre.25 An Ceiling Cat doed moar living stuff, mooes, An creepies, An otehr animuls, An did not eated tehm.

26 An Ceiling Cat sayed, letz us do peeps like uz, becuz we ish teh qte, An let min p0wnz0r becuz tehy has can openers.

27 So Ceiling Cat createded teh peeps taht waz like him, can has can openers he maed tehm, min An womin wuz maeded, but he did not eated tehm.

28 An Ceiling Cat sed them O hai maek bebehs kthx, An p0wn teh waterz, no waterz An teh firmmint, An evry stufs.

29 An Ceiling Cat sayed, Beholdt, the Urfs, I has it, An I has not eated it.30 For evry createded stufs tehre are the fuudz, to the burdies, teh creepiez, An teh mooes, so tehre. It happen. Iz good.

31 An Ceiling Cat sayed, Beholdt, teh good enouf for releaze as version 0.8a. kthxbai.

It's too cute to be offensive!  I amz heretic?  <3

But back on topic, this is a link to the complete list of versus that were retranslated in the Queen James Bible and the explanation of how each change was arrived at using both the original language and historical context.

I can't say I am offended but I am most confused? :help:

What it boils down to is the pro homosexual christian believes that the translation is based on temple prostitution, God is against HS when it's done in said fashion.

This is where the love doctrine comes in, they believe, and it was largely introduced by Walter Winks, that homosexuals that love is perfectly acceptable in Gods economy.

I've meet and witness to a number of them. Love trumps sin, it's a very ingenious approach. I as well as Betero have seen the same message that loving others is the only perceptive a Christian should be concerned with.  It's been my observation that this is very near leading to a new age type philosophy. I don't see Jesus expressing this type of love that is talked about in the accounts of the gospels. He didn't mince words with people that manipulated or rejected the presentation of God.