IGNORED

Ghosts and Aliens..

Guest DRS81

The first known notion of extraterrestial (literally outside of Earth) beings can be found in verses where nephilim came and took daughters of men for themselves.

I have seen a 'ghost', a white old lady at hint sight but still enough and when spoke about it I was told the same figure had been seen before as well in that place.

Hi Diatheosis, thank you for post. However, I see there are no scriptures in your post to back these up. Also, weren't nephilim and the daughters of men fallen angels from heaven. Fallen angels don't come from Neptune or Mars in UFO's or any other galaxies. They come from heaven, and where is heaven located? Inside the Kingdom of God. God the Father.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  97
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  1

This has been an interesting topic for me lately.

So, I do need confirmation on this.

I'm looking for truth using scripture only.

I believe ghosts and aliens do not exist.

I believe "ghosts" are really Satan's fallen angels.

I believe our bodies rest,

but our spirits will either be in heaven or in hell after death.

I also believe Ezekiel's wheel in the Bible was not a UFO.

Rather, Ezekiel's wheel was a vision from God in Heaven.

So your job is to convince me otherwise using scripture.

I believe..

1. Ghosts - Are not ghosts, rather they are Satan's fallen angels playing games.

2. Ghosts - Do not exist because our spirits will be in heaven or hell after death.

3. Aliens - Do not exist. Ezekiel's wheel was really a vision from God.

4. Satan's fallen angels - They can use shadows and also move things.

5. Hollywood films/books - A billion dollar industry profiting off of our ghost/alien imaginations.

The truth shall be revealed. - DRS81 :mgdetective:

hello DRS:

1. Ghosts do NOT exist.

2. Our spirits will be with the Lord.  The "wages of sins is DEATH" you do NOT have eternal life without Christ.  No place in scripture do you find a person(s) living beyond death (first death).  Majority of religious people teach you will live eternally in heaven or hell.  Not true. Satan told Eve "...surely you won't die."  today many teach you won't die, but you will live in heaven (with Christ) or without Christ in a place called hell.(not true).  Like the word "church," the word "hell" was added to the bible in the 1600's with the KJV bible.  

3. agree

4. ??

5. Hollywood films/books used by Satan. 

Edited by ~candice~
email removed

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  97
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  1

This has been an interesting topic for me lately.

So, I do need confirmation on this.

I'm looking for truth using scripture only.

I believe ghosts and aliens do not exist.

I believe "ghosts" are really Satan's fallen angels.

I believe our bodies rest,

but our spirits will either be in heaven or in hell after death.

I also believe Ezekiel's wheel in the Bible was not a UFO.

Rather, Ezekiel's wheel was a vision from God in Heaven.

So your job is to convince me otherwise using scripture.

I believe..

1. Ghosts - Are not ghosts, rather they are Satan's fallen angels playing games.

2. Ghosts - Do not exist because our spirits will be in heaven or hell after death.

3. Aliens - Do not exist. Ezekiel's wheel was really a vision from God.

4. Satan's fallen angels - They can use shadows and also move things.

5. Hollywood films/books - A billion dollar industry profiting off of our ghost/alien imaginations.

The truth shall be revealed. - DRS81 :mgdetective:

hello DRS:

1. Ghosts do NOT exist.

2. Our spirits will be with the Lord.  The "wages of sins is DEATH" you do NOT have eternal life without Christ.  No place in scripture do you find a person(s) living beyond death (first death).  Majority of religious people teach you will live eternally in heaven or hell.  Not true. Satan told Eve "...surely you won't die."  today many teach you won't die, but you will live in heaven (with Christ) or without Christ in a place called hell.(not true).  Like the word "church," the word "hell" was added to the bible in the 1600's with the KJV bible. 

3. agree

4. ?? not sure I understand what you mean??

5. Hollywood films/books used by Satan. 

Edited by ~candice~
email removed

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,320
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

The first known notion of extraterrestial (literally outside of Earth) beings can be found in verses where nephilim came and took daughters of men for themselves.

I have seen a 'ghost', a white old lady at hint sight but still enough and when spoke about it I was told the same figure had been seen before as well in that place.

Hi Diatheosis, thank you for post. However, I see there are no scriptures in your post to back these up. Also, weren't nephilim and the daughters of men fallen angels from heaven. Fallen angels don't come from Neptune or Mars in UFO's or any other galaxies. They come from heaven, and where is heaven located? Inside the Kingdom of God. God the Father.

there are things going on in the spiritual world around us all the time.  sometimes that activity blends into our place of existence.  I can't tell you exactly what it is or how it works, but I have had the unpleasant experiences of dealing with it.

I can't tell you exactly what it is or how it works, but I have had the unpleasant experiences of dealing with it.

Dealing with what? You can share if you wish. Peace be with you. - David

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,320
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

I can't tell you exactly what it is or how it works, but I have had the unpleasant experiences of dealing with it.

Dealing with what? You can share if you wish. Peace be with you. - David

this isn't the place for dark discussions for we never know how many readers might be effected in ways that are somewhat dangerous....   especially to very young or new Christians..  you can spark an interest and in a half hour researching be involved in things that most Christians are not prepared to deal with.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  370
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

I used the word extraterrestial to refer whatever their status was, they did not originate from this planet ( which makes them extra-terrestial). I don't mean they necessarily were like holywood presents either. But has not this subject been revealed by the Holy Spirit, our understanding of how it really was (meaning in appearance etc.) may differ from reality even though we read about it from the the Bible.

As for the location of Heaven which has been discussed in another thread on this site not long ago, that's a good question. Or how does all relate to the seen universe(s). My intention is not to add something to what we get from the Word, but our understanding of it almost certainly changes in some respect as we mature in Christ. God will not reveal us things we are not ready or He has not prepared us for.

As for ghosts, I mostly tend to think the devil tries to lure us into false reality, that dead relatives can be summoned upon for a message through a medium. It makes sense that because of the emotions involved in 'reconnecting' to beloved ones gone before us distort the ability to discern and thus make it easy for us to be led astray.

But even the word demon may have many 'dimensions' to it, so to speak, as I referred earlier concerning the activity taking place in Philippines as instance.

Be it poltergeist kind of activity or abductions, the name of Jesus is always the solution if you want to put stop to anything ungodly taking place. Just preach Jesus and witness the Holy Spirit power, there is no force that is not subject to our Lord.

Here I would like ask a more specific question, that I already brought up before:

What was it that happened when Samuel was summoned upon after he had already passed away?

A demon taking his form? Or since Christ had not yet born, was Samuel woken from his rest?

Which approach would you have from the scriptural basis?

Here I would like ask a more specific question, that I already brought up before:

What was it that happened when Samuel was summoned upon after he had already passed away?

A demon taking his form? Or since Christ had not yet born, was Samuel woken from his rest?

Which approach would you have from the scriptural basis?

Whether it was Samuel or a demonic spirit that rose from the dead, this spirit was sent to give Saul a specific message. Knowing that fact, there is a difference between God using his power or the devil using his power to send a message to God's people vs. fictional ghosts floating around the earth scaring people or having fun and so forth. If this spirit was Samuel, then I believe his spirit went back to rest in Abraham's bosom. Check out this scripture here. This is what Samuel had said to Saul. The question to ask here is that, is this Samuel speaking or a demonic spirit lying or being truthful to Saul. Doesn't scripture tell us that the devil can mix lies with the truth..

And Samuel said, Why then do you ask me, since the Lord has turned from you and become your enemy? 17 The Lord has done to you as he spoke by me, for the Lord has torn the kingdom out of your hand and given it to your neighbor, David. 18 Because you did not obey the voice of the Lord and did not carry out his fierce wrath against Amalek, therefore the Lord has done this thing to you this day. 19 Moreover, the Lord will give Israel also with you into the hand of the Philistines, and tomorrow you and your sons shall be with me. The Lord will give the army of Israel also into the hand of the Philistines.”

Also keep in mind of Satan's powers..For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. 14 And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. 15 So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds.

These are tough questions because the Bible doesn't really go too much in depth. It's up to us to figure out what good and evil looks like. There are a couple things that stick out here. When Samuel said, “Why then do you ask me, since the Lord has turned from you and become your enemy? Samuel who is a prophet of God is giving Saul no hope here. Hopelessness comes from the devil. Also, take a look at, and tomorrow you and your sons shall be with me. Is this really the devil telling Saul that he's going to hell but not in those words per say, because didn't Saul die the next day? I dunno, these are just thoughts. What do you think..

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  370
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

Clearly, it's either or, can't be both. And yes, we are sold truth mixed with lies, devil does mimic God successfully time and again.  It's like nowadays when you buy something advertised by containing some certain ingredient and when checked the amount of the hyped ingredient is usually almost nonexistent.

Also, what is constantly repeated theme in Jesus' teaching is the deception of the end times.

One thing is for sure, whatever it seems to be, it is rather easy to test if any supernatural activity is of God; simply bring the name of Jesus against it.