• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

For centuries Christians have always claimed that we were approaching the end times, but this time we really believe that we are. Why?

Well, apart from obvious Biblical clues and fulfilling of certain prophecies,that I'm not going to get into, there are other clues in my opinion. These clues are to be found in every day life.

There's always been evil in this World, but does anyone feel the same as me that today we are passing through a special type of evil? It's an evil of great contradiction and irrationality. I'll give you some examples.

One the one hand, the message of love and tolerance is being preached more than ever today. We are meant to love everyone and tolerate everything that they do (including the evil that they do), yet at the same time we are being slowly eclipsed by the most evil and false religion of all time (Islam), an ideology that tolerates nothing. There is obviously a massive contradiction here.

There is also more promiscuity in the World than ever, and what's more it is being given the seal of approval. Women are wearing less and less clothes, but these same women are defending the wearing of the burqa. Is that not contradictory?

We are also living in a World that is so concerned about protecting human life that war is simply not tolerated. It is even wrong to kill the enemy. We are so concerned about the rights of the enemy that we are even allowing the enemy to defeat us. If that's not a misguided concern for human life then what is?

At the same time however, the murder of unborn babies is deemed perfectly acceptable. What a twist!

Whether you are a Christian or not then none of the above should seem rational. The contradictions are beyond simple logic.

We are living in a World that no longer knows the difference between right and wrong. It's not always violent and it's not always dangerous, but it is terribly muddled. This mixture of truth, lies, contradictions and confusion is driving the World towards chaos. How can such a state of affairs exist? Why at this time in history when we are supposed to be more knowledgeable and more organised than ever, are we allowing this to happen? Who removed Common Sense and replaced it with common stupidity?

I think we all know the answer to that.

One a daily basis I see things and hear things around me that are happening, and everywhere I look I keep seeing Satan's fingerprints.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

For centuries Christians have always claimed that we were approaching the end times, but this time we really believe that we are. Why?

Well, apart from obvious Biblical clues and fulfilling of certain prophecies,that I'm not going to get into, there are other clues in my opinion. These clues are to be found in every day life.

There's always been evil in this World, but does anyone feel the same as me that today we are passing through a special type of evil? It's an evil of great contradiction and irrationality. I'll give you some examples.

One the one hand, the message of love and tolerance is being preached more than ever today. We are meant to love everyone and tolerate everything that they do (including the evil that they do), yet at the same time we are being slowly eclipsed by the most evil and false religion of all time (Islam), an ideology that tolerates nothing. There is obviously a massive contradiction here.

There is also more promiscuity in the World than ever, and what's more it is being given the seal of approval. Women are wearing less and less clothes, but these same women are defending the wearing of the burqa. Is that not contradictory?

We are also living in a World that is so concerned about protecting human life that war is simply not tolerated. It is even wrong to kill the enemy. We are so concerned about the rights of the enemy that we are even allowing the enemy to defeat us. If that's not a misguided concern for human life then what is?

At the same time however, the murder of unborn babies is deemed perfectly acceptable. What a twist!

Whether you are a Christian or not then none of the above should seem rational. The contradictions are beyond simple logic.

We are living in a World that no longer knows the difference between right and wrong. It's not always violent and it's not always dangerous, but it is terribly muddled. This mixture of truth, lies, contradictions and confusion is driving the World towards chaos. How can such a state of affairs exist? Why at this time in history when we are supposed to be more knowledgeable and more organised than ever, are we allowing this to happen? Who removed Common Sense and replaced it with common stupidity?

I think we all know the answer to that.

One a daily basis I see things and hear things around me that are happening, and everywhere I look I keep seeing Satan's fingerprints.

I feel more or less the same way; even in my forty plus years of life the world has changed so much it doesn't even resemble what it was when I was a child. 

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  3

when you see through the lies, and realize the extent and how big these lies have been its hard to believe anything regular media spews out, satans kingdoms are hard at work in these last days, sadly many Christians don't even believe satan is a real being that can inneract with humans, at a human level, just as we see satan offering Jesus the his earthly kingdoms if He would bow down and worship him.........I got a feeling Jesus wasn't the only human satan gave this offer too, only difference is they accepted

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  27
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I have also felt pretty much the same. It seems overwhelming what our children are growing up in and what a big job it is to teach our children what's right despite what the rest of the world is doing and saying. I find myself not knowing how to respond when a relative behaves in an ungodly way in front of my children. Especially when the relative sees nothing wrong with their language or behavior. Even my husband can be harsh and use words that are less than encouraging and loving. He is a Christian but does not yet understand the importance and power of our words.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  27
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I also want to say what else really concerns me about the evil we see today is the lack of concern about it. For the most part, People, even the christians i know, just seem to accept it as the way things are even if they don't agree with it. Or maybe they just don't know what to do about it. What do you think?