• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

The autism connection has proven to be false and the doctor who made that claim stripped of his license to practice.

That brings up a question to me. I have a friend whose son actually did transform overnight from "normal" to autistic right after having been vaccinated. What would explain this if the vaccines are not to blame?

what age was the son?  autism can manifest itself at different ages.  There is what is called Regressive autism, or late onset autism.

autism like every other condition cannot be put into a nice little neat box.

with

That doesn't explain why it would appear right after the immunization shots were given.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,260
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

On the same note. theres what, 5000 people who get GBU from vaccines a year? verses 35,000 who die from the flu? Even if most of those are on top of other diseases? I mean seriously. how many thousands and millions of flu shots are given out every year, and your scared you might be one of 5000? thats not even a half of a percent, and freaking out and telling everyone not to get a vaccine because of this meager number, well, thats nothing more then misplaced fear.

On the same note. theres what, 5000 people who get GBU from vaccines a year? verses 35,000 who die from the flu?

No one should get GBS after the flu shot and become paralyzed if the shot is safe.  You may think differently if it happened to you or someone close to you.  This disease is extremely debilitating.  You seem to be downplaying the value of someone else's life, which is no small matter.  My point is, why should anyone become extremely debilitated, sick, or die after a flu shot if the shot is safe.  People don't die from the flu.  See my previous comments.

, and your scared you might be one of 5000?

I don't think fear has anything to do with it. People have a right to know what is being injected into their bodies and what can happen afterwards.  The medical profession and pharmaceutical companies are downplaying the dangers of these shots.  It has to do with common sense.  What you don't know can hurt you and that is my purpose for putting up the article and my other comments.  For myself, who once had a chronic autoimmune disease, a flu shot could be life threatening for me, as with anyone who has an autoimmune disease process and gets a flu shot.  A flu shot shot's purpose is to trigger an immune response.  For people with an autoimmune disease, it would do the opposite and the antibodies would attack one's own body and nerves,

and freaking out and telling everyone not to get a vaccine because of this meager number, well, thats nothing more then misplaced fear.

I think you are overacting.  I never told anyone not to get a vaccine.  I merely pointed out the risks and dangers.  The only one who seems scared  with their tail between their legs is you. :biggrin2: Do you really believe anyone would get a flu shot if they were told 5,000 people suffered from GBS before they were injected and the shot is not safe?

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,740
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  07/02/1964

The autism connection has proven to be false and the doctor who made that claim stripped of his license to practice.

That brings up a question to me. I have a friend whose son actually did transform overnight from "normal" to autistic right after having been vaccinated. What would explain this if the vaccines are not to blame?

what age was the son?  autism can manifest itself at different ages.  There is what is called Regressive autism, or late onset autism.

autism like every other condition cannot be put into a nice little neat box.

with

That doesn't explain why it would appear right after the immunization shots were given.

coincidence perhaps.

My son was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes one day after spending time at a YMCA day camp.  He likes to tell people that the YMCA caused his diabetes. 

but of course this was just coincidence.

when they do a brain scan on children with autism it shows differences in the shape and structure of the brain in children with autism versus those that do not.   how could a vaccine cause this to happen, especially "overnight"?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,715
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Im not scared. and while you never said anyone you shouldnt-you insinuated, you said several times that you wouldnt, and most doctors and nurses you know wouldnt either because they were making "educated" decisions. So intended, or not nikkie, the insinuation was there. And second, a lot of drugs have side effects, even life threatening-they list them after every commercial and people still get them. You think vaccines would be any different?

Im not scared. and while you never said anyone you shouldnt-you insinuated, you said several times that you wouldnt, and most doctors and nurses you know wouldnt either because they were making "educated" decisions. So intended, or not nikkie, the insinuation was there. And second, a lot of drugs have side effects, even life threatening-they list them after every commercial and people still get them. You think vaccines would be any different?

And second, a lot of drugs have side effects, even life threatening-they list them after every commercial and people still get them. You think vaccines would be any different?

From time to time, drugs are taken off the market because of severe adverse reactions and even death. This means the drug is unsafe. Yet, we still have unsafe vaccines being pushed upon people to get even after they have been proven unsafe. The pharmaceutical companies know this. But it is up to the FDA to pull the vaccine.

yes-but just as many are kept on the market that have a small percentage of lethal side affects. theyre all disclosed upon ahead of time.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

No one should get GBS after the flu shot and become paralyzed if the shot is safe.  

There isnt a single thing out there natural or otherwise that is 100% safe. If you take any meds at all, they all have side effects, some of them serious. Even the so called natural meds herbs and stuff have some serious side effects. Even the food you eat has serious side effects that can occur. At what point do you say it is acceptable risk?

No one should get GBS after the flu shot and become paralyzed if the shot is safe.  

There isnt a single thing out there natural or otherwise that is 100% safe. If you take any meds at all, they all have side effects, some of them serious. Even the so called natural meds herbs and stuff have some serious side effects. Even the food you eat has serious side effects that can occur. At what point do you say it is acceptable risk?

Natural products and foods are not the subject of this topic...Perhaps you would like to discuss those things in a new thread? :mgcheerful:

your still not addressing the fact that all meds come with side effects-some are even lethal to a small percentage of the populace. And I don't see you speaking out against those.

your still not addressing the fact that all meds come with side effects-some are even lethal to a small percentage of the populace. And I don't see you speaking out against those.

I apologize.  I have been under the weather today.

You need to be more specific of what you are looking for.    Are you referring to a medication that has caused severe adverse reactions such as injuring in a dibilitating  manner 5,000 people such as the vaccine injection, and that medication is still on the market?   Did the mediction kill someone? If that is the case, and the medication is still on the market, then you need to get a lawyer and sue the pharmaceutical company and/or  take it up with the FDA.  Or start your own information campaign informing people of the dangers.  Good luck with that. :grin:

In my experiences, and to the best of my knowledge,  medications that have been found to  seriously harm or cause the death of someone because the medication itself was discovered after the fact to be unsafe, such as Darvocet,  or was involved in a lawsuit to cause  death or serious harm to someone,  was taken off the market.