• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  907
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,650
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

Assad's appeal to the UN, for one.

The lack of support from allies.

The huge number of enemy nations on Syria's side.

The over-anxiousness of Obama and especially Mr. Vietnam War-Protestor himself (John Kerry) letting his CFR allegiance show too much...

The recent evidence that Barack Obama's brother Malik Obama is tied to the Islamic brotherhood...

The fact that we did this same crap once before in Iraq (Bush II) and some would say twice before in Iraq (Bush I as well). But the lone ranger for sure in Bush II.

What would Assad have to gain from chemical attacking his own people?

And would he have allowed such media access to the places he chemical attacked if he did do it?

There are too many sources around the world that declare the rebel's in the fight pull these kinds of stunts to play the media like the untruthful whore they are.

Obama has no right or authority to act as the world's Police Chief. He can ONLY appeal to the UN and make his case there. Otherwise his interests are not global interests but special interests.

Assad should appeal to the UN and accept the terms that if he is found responsible for the chemical attacks he must step down and face war crimes charges. If he is found responsible and refuses to surrender then the UN will lead a force into Syria to bring him down.

If he is not found responsible, then the UN will assist him in putting down the rebel faction responsible.

Plain and simple.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  3

The over-anxiousness of Obama and especially Mr. Vietnam War-Protestor himself (John Kerry) letting his CFR allegiance show too much...

The recent evidence that Barack Obama's brother Malik Obama is tied to the Islamic brotherhood...

The fact that we did this same crap once before in Iraq (Bush II) and some would say twice before in Iraq (Bush I as well). But the lone ranger for sure in Bush II.

And would he have allowed such media access to the places he chemical attacked if he did do it?

There are too many sources around the world that declare the rebel's in the fight pull these kinds of stunts to play the media like the untruthful whore they are.

Obama has no right or authority to act as the world's Police Chief. He can ONLY appeal to the UN and make his case there. Otherwise his interests are not global interests but special interests.

Assad should appeal to the UN and accept the terms that if he is found responsible for the chemical attacks he must step down and face war crimes charges. If he is found responsible and refuses to surrender then the UN will lead a force into Syria to bring him down.

If he is not found responsible, then the UN will assist him in putting down the rebel faction responsible.

Plain and simple.

It was like I was reading my own mind, reading your post, I feel the same way! considering the numerous videos flooding the web showing the rebels shooting a chemical canister weapon, whether its sarin gas we don't know but its well known knowledge that they have chemical weapons, its more likely the rebels to be using them than Assad, either way neither government is one we would like, nor should we be involved in any strike, as such an attack has only negatives in its wake, nothing positive would ever result in a strike against either side

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,260
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

I agree JohnDB... Very good analysis

And just 4 years ago, flip-flop John Kerry and the rest of the Obama Adm. were real cozy with Assad as the picture in this link shows.

While President of Syria Assad has been inplicated in international terror attacks and haboring terror groups in Syria against Israel, and is a close ally of Iran, I have never read of any reports of him ever using WMD or CW on his people.or anyone else. Prior to taking the lead in Syria, Assad studied medicine in Damascus and became a medical doctor; in London he specialized in ophthamology, having no interest in politics, when being called back to Damascus when his brother died.

See more at Wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bashar_al-Assad

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

Plain and simple.

Not very plain and not so simple.  These things might make sense on planet Zoltar but, in Syria or anywhere in the M.E., they're laughable.  Assad HAS those WMD, he controls his military.  And yet you believe it was some big conspiracy by some shadow group to......uh....to do WHAT?

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.10
  • Days Won:  78

but its well known knowledge that they have chemical weapons, its more likely the rebels to be using them than Assad,

If it's so well known, I'm sure you can post your sources here.....right? 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.79
  • Days Won:  226

The jury is still out for me.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,260
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

but its well known knowledge that they have chemical weapons, its more likely the rebels to be using them than Assad,

If it's so well known, I'm sure you can post your sources here.....right? 

I would be happy to provide a source :mgcheerful:

Russia Asks Turkey For Info On Sarin Terrorists

Notice the date of this report.. June 6, 2013

Russia has called on Turkey to share its findings in the case of Syrian rebels who were seized on the Turkish-Syrian border with a 2kg cylinder full of nerve gas sarin.

Russia’s top foreign official Sergei Lavrov tolday said the Kremlin wanted to get clear on the issue of chemical weapons used in Syria, since the allegation had taken on the role of a trading card in the conflict, becoming a focus of constant provocations.

“I do not rule out that some force may want to use it [the rumour] to say that the “red line” has been crossed and a foreign intervention is needed,” the minister said.

Read more at link