• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

That the Syrian regime should be bombed and toppled.

Right now as I write the Christian town of Maalulea (sp?), is surrounded by Al Qaeda fighters and is being attacked. The Syrian military has moved in to protect the population. Earlier another Christian town with Carmilite nuns was attacked. 500 people were killed, beheaded, and one young girl (the tape has been shown on certain channels), was dismembered alive with a sword.

Pray for the Christians of Syria, and be careful in thinking the regime is the enemy.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Right now as I write the Christian town of Maalulea (sp?), is surrounded by Al Qaeda fighters and is being attacked. The Syrian military has moved in to protect the population. Earlier another Christian town with Carmilite nuns was attacked. 500 people were killed, beheaded, and one young girl (the tape has been shown on certain channels), was dismembered alive with a sword.

Pray for the Christians of Syria, and be careful in thinking the regime is the enemy.

I agree.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.77
  • Days Won:  226

I agree Fez

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  989
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  01/13/1959

Thank you Fez for posting this.  I am so sick of hearing that old "nuke 'em all" garbage.  We definitely need to be praying for our Christian brothers and sisters throughout the world that are in peril daily because they love Jesus --- also the many unsaved "innocents" that He still wants to bring to repentance. 

Bless you brother.

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  325
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/03/1966

It is hard to tell who the enemy is, there is a huge amount of evil forces mixed in there. I think we should all pray for those who are having to endure such atrocities. I do not now or ever have thought that the united states should be bombing them. I feel so sorry for the everyday people who are caught in the crossfire.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Fez,

As we go about our daily business as usual,we are pretty much oblivious to what goes on in the rest of the world....the grim & gruesome horrors that will come against all Christians living in the future end times is not in the future at all,it is happening right now and it abrubtly awakens me out of my stupor....Oh my Lord,the strength those people have to die for Jesus sake....I just pray if I am ever faced with such a harsh reality that I too,can endure to the end by my Faith in my Lord & Savior.......Their rewards await them in heaven,I pray for them all & although it is most difficult,I know I am supposed to pray for the enemy as well......Bomb them?We are not to repay evil with evil(let alone all the innocent that would die at our hand)......God bless us all

With love,in Christ-Kwik

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

Assad's regime is evil, but it is the lesser of evils. The regime has always protected Christians. If the rebels win, then we will see the true face of evil, not because all the rebels are evil, but because behind the scenes, everything is being controlled by terrorists such as al-Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood.

Guest AFlameOfFire

How can we help our brothers and sisters there outside of just prayer? I wouldnt know who to trust,  like who is reputable to entrust support for them? Or how do you find out which is the most reputable (and reliable) to receive support sent for them? Anyone know?