Fez

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

and we are backing these people...   how wonderful God must think we are.

"We???"  Are you backing them?  Because I am certainly not backing them.  If you are not backing them, and I am not backing them, and the majority of the board is not backing them, than "we" are not backing them.  The current administration in the White House is backing them.  An administration I do not support, nor do I support their endless proxy wars, especially in these Middle Eastern countries where Obama's goal in getting involved in them is very clear and has been since Egypt.

Something isn't right in Syria.  The whole country is on the verge of a meltdown.  And the chemical weapons they used are the ones they got from Iraq, the ones that the Liberals said didn't exist.

like it or not, you are an American and we have only one president.....  we may disagree with him, but he is ours to deal with....  according to the constitution he our responsibility.  we as a nation put him there and we as a nation will suffer the consequences of leaving him there.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,260
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

and we are backing these people...   how wonderful God must think we are.

"We???"  Are you backing them?  Because I am certainly not backing them.  If you are not backing them, and I am not backing them, and the majority of the board is not backing them, than "we" are not backing them.  The current administration in the White House is backing them.  An administration I do not support, nor do I support their endless proxy wars, especially in these Middle Eastern countries where Obama's goal in getting involved in them is very clear and has been since Egypt.

Something isn't right in Syria.  The whole country is on the verge of a meltdown.  And the chemical weapons they used are the ones they got from Iraq, the ones that the Liberals said didn't exist.

like it or not, you are an American and we have only one president.....  we may disagree with him, but he is ours to deal with....  according to the constitution he our responsibility.  we as a nation put him there and we as a nation will suffer the consequences of leaving him there.

Jesus said it this way:  he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust  Matthew 5:45