• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Brother Paul!

When I read your definition of an ordained minister my heart really leaped with joy.....we are all ministers of the Good News of the Gospel of Christ Jesus!!!.....Ordained by God?Yes!......But then there are the traditions & doctrines of men that I do respect(not as authorities really)in regards to their sect......I am not sure I am explaining my thoughts very well....Okay,Say for example a person has the gift from God "to teach" and that person is a member of the Baptist(or Methodist,Catholic-whatever)denomination and they wish to go to school to further their studies and they are ordained by their overseers,I do believe that they have displayed their knowledge(literally,academically) & capabilities to their leaders to teach....I do respect their efforts & their position even though I myself am non-denominational...holding fast that we ,as the Body of Christ ,are His Church and we are all ministers but not all gifted(or learned)to "teach"....lol-I still don't think I am explaining my thoughts very well?I think Shiloh said it much better than I.But I do hope it is not an issue to stir up debate,it is only my thoughts on the matter....I do have several,that differ slightly but I don't think I will share that as I am not lead to do so...it mat be emotional & not spiritual......

Brother Paul?You do seem to be a little upset....I don't think Bopeep meant to insult you by asking if you were ordained on line?Unless I missed something along the way?Buy anyway...you always have blessed me in the past by many of your posts,you always speak tenderly and I just don't like to see you upset or Bopeep....I love you guys!

With love ,in Christ-Kwik                             

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

Wow,sure is scarey.....so what do you think of the Bible Colleges,that sounds like it may be a good thing....I don't know enough about anything on line....I am just shocked that a church Pastor who is in the Church of God organization has permitted this....I do know the young lady and I really don't feel she is ready for the podium........yea cozmoe,reaaal scarey-especially just finding out from Jade that they do not even have to be Christians........How is this permitted?I suppose they are more or less a glorified notary???

Love you guys,Kwik

This is a classic example of people acting out of self-interest, rather than waiting on God who is the one who promotes His people.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Good Morning & God bless you.FloatingAxe!

Amen to that!I believe you hit the nail on the head....no pun intended(axe,not hammer!)lol....But you are so right and so many people are terribly hung up on titles,don't you think(God is no respecter of persons)isn't He the One we revere,honor,love,obey & desire to serve & please?"Self -interest"...summed up in two little words!

With love,in Christ-Kwik