IGNORED

Is the Mark of the Beast and actual, physical mark?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,138
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings to all,

I definitely think that the mark will be an actual physical mark just as it is described in the Bible....I am especially inclined to think this way because if it were not so I do believe the Lord would have said so,just like in the Book of Exodus13:9 when He compares the preparations and procedures of the Passover feast that will be passed on for all time to be "like that of a mark on the hand or the forehead".....We know that is not an actual mark because He made it clear that it is not but it is a reminder that is"LIKE THAT OF"....God is not a God of confusion and is constant throughout the entirety of His Word....so I see no reason to not take literally what is written

With love in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  121
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/18/1969

ok this is what i think... yes at 1, yes the mark of the beast is a spirituall mark..dont ban me for this .. but some in our music world intertainment are already marked by the beast... the way they cover there right eye, ect....they have been changed by the enimie in thinking and are marked by him....

2.. yes ... when it comes to the rest of us ...not being christians ok....when the anitchrist makes his move some people will line up for it cause i personally believe the elite (goverment) will say that they need to microchip you for idenifacation purposes....cause if you do not line up they will take your life or put you in a constration camp untill death or untill you take the mark of the beast....that is what so concerns me so much..cause God says even the elect (christians) will will be confused and not undersand..something like that..

Some one can help me on that one...lol..headache... you will not be able to buy nor sale without this mark..this mark is on or under the skin in forhead or hand.....the other is spiritualll....just my thoughts

ok this is what i think... yes at 1, yes the mark of the beast is a spirituall mark..dont ban me for this .. but some in our music world intertainment are already marked by the beast... the way they cover there right eye, ect....they have been changed by the enimie in thinking and are marked by him....

2.. yes ... when it comes to the rest of us ...not being christians ok....when the anitchrist makes his move some people will line up for it cause i personally believe the elite (goverment) will say that they need to microchip you for idenifacation purposes....cause if you do not line up they will take your life or put you in a constration camp untill death or untill you take the mark of the beast....that is what so concerns me so much..cause God says even the elect (christians) will will be confused and not undersand..something like that..

Some one can help me on that one...lol..headache... you will not be able to buy nor sale without this mark..this mark is on or under the skin in forhead or hand.....the other is spiritualll....just my thoughts

oooh and this is not for just one part of the world.. it is for the intire earth.....

Guest AFlameOfFire

Still would love to know how someone can buy and sell with (spiritual) mark.

I mean, I can understand how one might try to come off as being more spiritual in attesting (very briefly) that they are of those who say the mark is "spiritual" (always snipping away any explaination whatsoever) followed by many "I thinks".

Scriptures speak of certain men who are as natural brute beasts (that also being their "spiritual state") or condition. Which (since natural) walking after the flesh (even according to the spirit of the world). Even as we know the whole world lieth in wickedness. How would the mark of such a beast (unto whom) the Dragon (who is Satan) gives power to be spiritual in its nature? Because the spiritual state of a beast is natural (even though) the power given to the beast comes from the dragon (the world worships) along with the beast?  The world cannot receive what it cannot see, just as it cannot receive the Spirit of truth (which is not in them) for the very reason it cannot (by nature of the same) "see him". That which is devilish has a spirit about it but is naturally minded (even in that forehead) and yet  sensual (in that spirit). The spiritual elements can be seen, but since it steps out one (from the dragon) and to the beast (and into commerse)  looking at the natural mans ability (in that place) is what is causing me the question.

So, just say even the elect of God (if it were at all possible to deceive them) could actually be deceived. Saying I THINK SO just to appear spiritual (to others) without locking into the truths of scripture in accord with how it speaks, is just guessing. It just comes off as trying to appear more spiritual but hasn't the ability (or slightest clue) as to why it just THINKS SO. Know what I am saying? I mean I can give an answer for why I believe it might be otherwise (and thus not convinced). But I can still say that which is of the Dragon (or Satan) is of a spirit. So likewise would that which pertains to a beast is natural, and also spiritual (but in the sense of its spiritual state) or condition (in that spirit). So it would pertain to the world (but in that spirit). Know what I am trying to say and just not doing it that well? I mean I think it helps if you explain yourself (according to the scriptures). That provokes us to further thought (and consideration) and by the same we come to the truth (and shows our love for the truth) also.

I mean, I can understand how one might try to come off as being more spiritual in attesting (very briefly) that they are of those who say the mark is "spiritual" (always snipping away any explaination whatsoever) followed by many "I thinks".

Scriptures speak of certain men who are as natural brute beasts (that also being their "spiritual state") or condition. Which (since natural) walking after the flesh (even according to the spirit of the world). Even as we know the whole world lieth in wickedness. How would the mark of such a beast (unto whom) the Dragon (who is Satan) gives power to be spiritual in its nature? Because the spiritual state of a beast is natural (even though) the power given to the beast comes from the dragon (the world worships) along with the beast?  The world cannot receive what it cannot see, just as it cannot receive the Spirit of truth (which is not in them) for the very reason it cannot (by nature of the same) "see him". That which is devilish has a spirit about it but is naturally minded (even in that forehead) and yet  sensual (in that spirit). The spiritual elements can be seen, but since it steps out one (from the dragon) and to the beast (and into commerse)  looking at the natural mans ability (in that place) is what is causing me the question.

So, just say even the elect of God (if it were at all possible to deceive them) could actually be deceived. Saying I THINK SO just to appear spiritual (to others) without locking into the truths of scripture in accord with how it speaks, is just guessing. It just comes off as trying to appear more spiritual but hasn't the ability (or slightest clue) as to why it just THINKS SO. Know what I am saying? I mean I can give an answer for why I believe it might be otherwise (and thus not convinced). But I can still say that which is of the Dragon (or Satan) is of a spirit. So likewise would that which pertains to a beast is natural, and also spiritual (but in the sense of its spiritual state) or condition (in that spirit). So it would pertain to the world (but in that spirit). Know what I am trying to say and just not doing it that well? I mean I think it helps if you explain yourself (according to the scriptures). That provokes us to further thought (and consideration) and by the same we come to the truth (and shows our love for the truth) also.

ok well.... i have learned alot from the bible...big time and also from the Holy Spirit....now in the word decieved..sorry bible was not in hand...and my memory is not the best... now i have been in spirituall warfare..not with drugs and things of that sort with the fight with the princeapalites of darkness.. i have learned a whol lot through it...

please dont judge others..without knowing them...

ok well.... i have learned alot from the bible...big time and also from the Holy Spirit....now in the word decieved..sorry bible was not in hand...and my memory is not the best... now i have been in spirituall warfare..not with drugs and things of that sort with the fight with the princeapalites of darkness.. i have learned a whol lot through it...

please dont judge others..without knowing them...

its not the spiriuall mark that makes it so you can buy and sell....its a physicall mark..

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  450
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

Proverbs 23:23 (KJV)

23 Buy the truth, and sell it not; also wisdom, and instruction, and understanding.

All depends on what you want to buy and sell.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,260
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

No i wasn't talking to you AFlameOfFire. I was talking to the others cause they misunderstood the concept of the prophecy. The mark of the beast may be an RFID chip that can be implanted under the skin.

What makes you think those who think the mark is a spiritual mark do not understand prophecy?  No one knows for sure what the mark will be, or how it will be applied,  so for you to say those who disagree with you don't understand prophecy is quite a long shot.

There are those Christians today, and others,  who do not accept islamic sharia in the Middle East, Asia and other  Islamic countries and they are not allowed to hold a job, cannot buy and sell, are persecuted, thrown in jail, etc., There is already much visible  evidence that the mark will be of a spiritual nature.  Have you not heard about the multitudes of Christians who are thrown in jail, are not allowed to buy or sell simply because they disagree with the teachings in the Koran?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,260
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

This is an easy one. :) It's a real mark because the Bible says it is. (Check out Revelation in King James Bible.)  God bless..

I know what the  Bible says and it does not identify who or what the mark is

If this is so easy, as you say, we would not be having this discussion or disagreement.