LadyKay

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Of course, no doubts, he cares, everytime that we are sad/unhappy. When you have God in your life, you automatically, you'll be happy, but sometimes the problems come and we get so down, but Weeping may stay all night, but by morning, joy!
              He brings us peace and calmness, he cares so much for you, just because he loves all us   ;)

Since i decided really meet God, i see my life is not like before, he takes care of me, everytime, He'll always care for you. Everything we've been through he knows,

GOD BLESS YOU ! 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Welcome to Worthy ThatGirl

Blessings to all Worthy Family!

Does our Loving Father want us to have a happy life....does He really care when we are unhappy?Does He not rush to the side of the brokenhearted?Did Jesus not say "Come all ye who are weary and I will give you rest"?Are we not happy when we are in the arms of the Lord,in that perfect rest....His peace that surpasses all understanding is the greatest happiness I know....

I always ponder on being made in the image,the likeness of Almighty God...hmmm,?But when I laugh,or when I am praising Him alone in the house and dancing and singing with His joy in my heart ,then I say...this is His likeness,true joy!

If God knows how many hairs are on each of our heads and He knows when a single little sparrow falls to the ground ,you can be assured that He cares if we are unhappy.....He even promised us that there will be no more tears in Heaven!

When I awake in the morning,before I feel I am in this world,when I have not yet heard the sounds of other life but am just coming out of my sleep and thinking of the Lord, that is the happiest time of my day....when I am delighting Him with the first fruits of my thought,,,,,He knows we cannot have true happiness here in this world but I believe He wants us to be as happy as we could possibly be.....

With love,in Christ-Kwik

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

Welcome to Worthy ThatGirl

Blessings to all Worthy Family!

Does our Loving Father want us to have a happy life....does He really care when we are unhappy?Does He not rush to the side of the brokenhearted?Did Jesus not say "Come all ye who are weary and I will give you rest"?Are we not happy when we are in the arms of the Lord,in that perfect rest....His peace that surpasses all understanding is the greatest happiness I know....

I always ponder on being made in the image,the likeness of Almighty God...hmmm,?But when I laugh,or when I am praising Him alone in the house and dancing and singing with His joy in my heart ,then I say...this is His likeness,true joy!

If God knows how many hairs are on each of our heads and He knows when a single little sparrow falls to the ground ,you can be assured that He cares if we are unhappy.....He even promised us that there will be no more tears in Heaven!

When I awake in the morning,before I feel I am in this world,when I have not yet heard the sounds of other life but am just coming out of my sleep and thinking of the Lord, that is the happiest time of my day....when I am delighting Him with the first fruits of my thought,,,,,He knows we cannot have true happiness here in this world but I believe He wants us to be as happy as we could possibly be.....

With love,in Christ-Kwik

I agree, Kwik.  Even Jesus experienced suffering, and the Bible actually says that He learned obedience through it - a harder way, maybe; but definitely a more memorable way.  What we have is Him, who suffered on our behalf, and we are supposed to reflect Him to those around who do not know Him, especially in times of trouble.

Deuteronomy 33:26-28

There is no one like the God of Jeshurun, Who rides the heavens to help you, And in His excellency on the clouds. The eternal God is your refuge, And underneath are the everlasting arms; He will thrust out the enemy from before you, And will say, ‘Destroy!’ Then Israel shall dwell in safety, The fountain of Jacob alone, In a land of grain and new wine; His heavens shall also drop dew.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Praise & Glory to God!

Blessings Sister Zion,that is beautiful and God is so good in that is exactly what I needed today,His Word to ensure my happiness ,in the ark of His safety!

I am always told that I am optimistic and encouraging and that is nice to hear but of course the Glory belongs to God....but at times it is hard to live up to all the time especially when your phone is always ringing and your emails need to be answered so that you can give an encouraging Word to others that depend on you ......Don't get me wrong,please...the goal is always,  whoever God has given us the opportunity to minister to-to encourage4 them that they should seek God,read His Word,have a deeper personal relationship...pray themselves....but still,sometimes we have our own very down trodden days or our flesh is warring against our spirit and we need to "get right"(I am sure everyone can relate to that)

Yesterday was a very unhappy day for me and I am sure that God wants me to be happy by all the little things He does while a million things are going wrong and we are not so happy...under attack (maybe?)but just things go nutty!My cell phone screen went out & I cant get calls ,make calls,dont know if the phone is on or off.....I went to the phone company to get my contacts out & it cannot be done without the screen ...they sent me all over town to repair places & nobody could fix it.......meanwhile my eye was tearing and kept burning worse & worse with every hour.....the car began to overheat...went to computer places to try to extract my artwork photos(no can do-lost).....finally I just pulled over to have a good cry(lol).....I went home & fell asleep ,woke up with  a burning ,aching,red as a beet,swollen eye that I could barely see out of ...I couldn't even muster up a prayer...so I began to praise Jesus & glorify my Father....I went to the computer(Worthy)& began to read others prayer requests & started to pray for them.....my heart started to lighten up and then (out of nowhere)I start getting emails from everybody that is usually asking me to pray for them but instead they gave me all beautiful,encouraging words,lots of love and everything I needed to be filled with the joy of the Lord....Oh yes,He does truly care when we are not happy....BTW,,,nothing  is working out,its all just the same ....only today,I asked & my Father gave me what He wants for me...happiness!

Just thought I would share,thank you for loving me Worthy Family!Praise the Lord!

With love,in Christ-Kwik