IGNORED

Dave Ramsey on Obamacare (Affordable Care Act)

GoldenEagle

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

I hate to have to tell you all, but this article is quoting HR3200 which is not the affordable health care bill.  and to boot if you look up the existing law that this bill that didn't pass, you'll find that this serialized implants are speaking of pacemakers and such.   the only reason it seems vague is that the people writing this article simply didn't bother to do proper research   most of the rest of the article is not valad either.

and yes i did read the bill and every existing law that the bill would have changed...   it took 4 and a half weeks  4 to 5 hours a day.......   and it is much better than the atrocity that came out of the senate.

and if it had not been for articles like this we wouldn't be in the mess we're in today.

the senate should never be allowed to write bills.

If you watch the video that is embedded in the article I linked above, starting at about 1:55 minutes in, it says that there were plenty of revisions of this law.  But the one that was signed by Obama and upheld by Chief Justice John Roberts was H.R. 4872 - Reconciliation Act of 2010.  It was left very vague about implants, and I saw nothing about pacemakers. 

because you didn't look at the FDA laws that it changed.   almost all of this act is updating existing laws and if you don't look to see what is being changed you can't possibly understand the law.

don't get me wrong, the affordable healthcare act is very bad, but not for reasons stated here

By all means, do tell.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic