• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  23
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/12/1958

Look at your hand. Is it not a thing of great beauty? Nothing that the brightest humans on this planet build can compare. Who designed such a thing? Can anyone who is not blinded by evolution propaganda believe that it just happened, that no intelligence designed your hand. Look up into the heavens. The heavens declare the glory of God. You need no one or nothing to show you that God exists. All you need to do is to open your eyes and see.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Agnes

I am sure God exist because the naure in the world is made so Perfect, how can others than God make such beautiful Things? And I just feel it in my heart. My heart have always believed in God.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

Do you know how terrible it is to tell someone he will go to a place of eternal torment? If that is your only reason for believing you don't really believe.

I agree with you, but it's been studied and found that hell isn't like people make it out to be. Of course it's a horrible place, but fire and burning? I don't believe that plus Jesus never points it out to be besides a term he uses where he was referring to a place there in the town comparing it to hell, about the awful it was and people wouldn't go near it, not that it was exactly like that literally. Hell is in a nutshell a place where God doesn't dwell, if life on earth is very hard and god is here, imagine being in a place where he isn't, now that is hell

I believe His word to be true from the the first word to the last word.  His Word is all truth.  He is God and He cannot  lie.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  49
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Do you know how terrible it is to tell someone he will go to a place of eternal torment? If that is your only reason for believing you don't really believe.

I agree with you, but it's been studied and found that hell isn't like people make it out to be. Of course it's a horrible place, but fire and burning? I don't believe that plus Jesus never points it out to be besides a term he uses where he was referring to a place there in the town comparing it to hell, about the awful it was and people wouldn't go near it, not that it was exactly like that literally. Hell is in a nutshell a place where God doesn't dwell, if life on earth is very hard and god is here, imagine being in a place where he isn't, now that is hell

I believe His word to be true from the the first word to the last word.  His Word is all truth.  He is God and He cannot  lie.

I never said that God lies, but there is no proof that Hell is eternal fire for all to those that didn't believe or denied God neither any reference in the Bible beside the lake of fire for satan and a reference that Jesus makes about the dump where they burned the carcasses from the tabernacle symbolizing the place that nobody wanted to be at

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Since the OP is no longer a member of Worthy, and some of the respondents have also left, this thread is locked.  Please start another thread if the subject of Hell begin forever is a desired topic to discuss.