• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

This is way down on the significance list compared to the other problems posted here, but I am looking for some advice:

I have no energy.  I have been drinking a lot of coffee to counter-act this, but to no  avail.  Instead, the coffee has been making me extremely bloated, with a lot of pain and discomfort in my stomach, which I just found out this morning (that it was the coffee - I have had this for at least a few months now)

I know about wholefoods and super foods and grains and pulses and vitamins, I make sure I get my vitamins, but I have trouble with oats and wheat - afterwards I get a serious, persisting, sharp pain in my stomach.  I know it's not the right thing to do, but I'm eating more and more chocolate as a result - which I never used to do!

And I still have no energy.  I do get stuff done, but it's been a very long time since I haven't felt like I'm walking up a very steep incline without a break.  It takes me ages to drop off to sleep, and so I have very late nights, and my kids are always sure to wake me up bright and early.  Then I spend the morning cleaning up spilled milk... [insert strawberry sprouts here] among other things!

Just to be clear, I love my kids with all my beating heart, this is not their fault, and they do try to help Mummy a lot (it's so cute!)

I am not allergic to anything.  The doctors don't really know what to say, but I look to Jesus first and foremost anyway, not them so...

Sound familiar to anyone?  Even if I just get one reply I would appreciate it!

God bless you all so very much!

Much love in Christ :)

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  732
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/24/1969

Have you looked into celiac or gluten sensitivity? The bloating and fatigue, and cramping after eating wheat suggest a possible intolerance...and trace amounts can cause symptoms as well.

What I might suggest is following a gluten free diet for two weeks and see how you feel in two weeks time. That will usually tell you a lot. Another thing I would be looking into is adrenal fatigue...

http://www.celiac.ca/index.php/about-celiac-disease-2/symptoms-treatment-cd/

http://www.adrenalfatigue.org/what-is-adrenal-fatigue

Look into these two things. Both have diets to follow to try and clear up the symptoms.

Praying that you find answers!

Ok, thanks so much!

Blessings

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  732
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/24/1969

Another great thing I use often to cure many issues is juicing. It will give your body a flood of nutrients that it needs. I am not a huge believer in vitamins to be honest. Food is the Essense of life. If you give your body what it needs, and take away the stuff that hinders, like processed sugar, white flour, and any junk food...you are allowing the body to heal itself. And our bodies were designed to heal themselves.

If you can, buy a juicer, and run carrots, apples, oranges, celery...almost any fruit or vegetable. There are a great many juice recipes online.

Another great and healthy thing to do is drink a lot of water...add the juice of a quarter lemon to it...great cleansing benefits to that. Look into flax seed oil...it is essential fatty acids. Omega 3 rich...and can help the body in many areas.

Add fiber to your diet in any form you can take it.

Another thing I know is that a healthy gut s a healthy body...add some healthy gut flora by taking acidophilus (the stuff found in yogurt). You can buy it in pill form...but don't bother with the one on the pharmacy shelf. You're looking for the one that is refrigerated. Mine is called DDS plus. This stuff, all on its own can make a big different on health.

As I think of other things I will post them...

You do your own research on the things I am telling you about and you decide what is right for your situation.

Thanks, I do drink juice, but I prefer whole mouthfuls and bite - I love my fruit!  But I feel like I need a stronger buzz... I'm impatient for the quick fix!  I guess that's the problem...

Thanks, I do drink juice, but I prefer whole mouthfuls and bite - I love my fruit!  But I feel like I need a stronger buzz... I'm impatient for the quick fix!  I guess that's the problem...

I'd like to make a request: Could you please increase your font size?

It is extremely hard for folks to read who have impaired vision, and we have many of those here on the site. :) Thanks.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  129
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  757
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/24/1957

*Zion*, as the wee ones say..."PEAS n Carrowts..LOL

LIKE This..LOL

*Zion* GBU MY DEAR SISTA!

Ok, so any advice Walla, MissPlaced?  It's morning over here, I haven't had my coffee... GROWL!!! :crazy:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

I am not a medical person, and as such can only speak from experiences I have had. (and am not giving you any medical advice here, just personal experience, which may be completely different to what is affecting you)

I was suffering from no energy, I would get home exhausted and fall asleep in my recliner in front of the TV, or have to sleep mid day for 30 minutes or so. But when work demanded I could work through (16 day stints of hard work in a row, weekends included). I nearly killed myself last time. I was shaky, and really washed out every day.

I had a check up and found that I was borderline diabetic (type 2), with a glucose reading between 6.7 and 7.3 (after fasting), whatever that means.

The sugar gave me a buzz that was short lived, and then came the physical crash.... 

I went off sugar (except in some foods and then only with a low GI), and I can say I am beginning to feel a difference. I have not had to take any medication yet, and am using a sensible diet. (but I would take medicine if it was prescribed by a doctor I trusted).

I treat myself to two small pieces of 85% dark chocolate a day after lunch and dinner (because dark chocolate 85% and higher, is very good for you, check it out, but take it in moderate - very small quantities).

It's kinda boring, but it's working so far.

Thanks Fez, feeling less growly now, more ZzZzZz....... :closedeyes: