• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

I feel this pope is another king saul,who he try to please,is the humanbeing ,not GOD

Yes, that's what I think. Maybe he believes that it will draw more people to the RC church because they will see the church as being more modern in thinking, but it's a stupid notion. Why would anybody want to join a church if they think that believing in God does not matter? Nonsense, really.

y do not understand me,i was raised in the society told me to believe and obey and worship the big man unconditionally,and this is one of the virtues in china,if you do not thinking and acting in this way,y will be consider a bad guy

i was living in this way from my childhood

so a big man like Pope is frighten me

i hope GOD can give me the clear sign where this Pope will live in the eternal life,heaven or hell

You need to take your eyes off the pope and put your focus on Christ. 

The pope is nothing but an ordinary man. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

y do not understand me,i was raised in the society told me to believe and obey and worship the big man unconditionally,and this is one of the virtues in china,if you do not thinking and acting in this way,y will be consider a bad guy

i hope GOD can give me the clear sign where this Pope will live in the eternal life,heaven or hell

You need to take your eyes off the pope and put your focus on Christ. 

The pope is nothing but an ordinary man. 

True, but examining what he does helps us to understand more the signs of the End Times.

True, but examining what he does helps us to understand more the signs of the End Times.

She's not examining the pope for signs. She sees the pope as the leader of the christian church. Someone to be worshiped and revered. She is confused and conflicted. Even though she knows what he said is wrong, she is at odds with herself because of her upbringing. 

The pope is just an ordinary man. He is not someone to be feared or worshiped. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  493
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  1

Pope Francis assures atheists: You don’t have to believe in God to go to heaven

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/pope-francis-assures-atheists-you-dont-have-to-believe-in-god-to-go-to-heaven-8810062.html

what's your opinion?

although i am not Catholic,but it is really shaking my faith

bcs he is Pope

My opinion, dear Sister, is that you haven't yet established a strong foundation for your faith... that you are still vulnerable to lies like this.

y do not understand me,i was raised in the society told me to believe and obey and worship the big man unconditionally,and this is one of the virtues in china,if you do not thinking and acting in this way,y will be consider a bad guy

i hope GOD can give me the clear sign where this Pope will live in the eternal life,heaven or hell

I understand your situation, and I'm sorry that you also have cultural issues besides your faith issues. I'm an Asian myself, though I'm from the Philippines, and I watch Chinese movies, so I understand how our cultures can have a strong influence on people like us. But my answers remain the same: know God more, know Jesus more, and stop looking at the pope as if he is a god himself. He is only a man, sinful, and apparently has already become a spokeperson of the devil. And he certainly does not deserve worship, no matter what you have been taught. Yes, to go against your upbringing is hard, but it's the only way to go through this.

And if you are afraid of being labelled a "bad guy" if you do these things, well Sister, don't you know that that is just the simple reality of being a true follower of Jesus Christ? The world hates Jesus, and we, as his followers, the world hates too. That is, if we do try to proclaim our allegiance to him... and not hide.

I have a thread (though nobody has made any reply yet) titled This is what you can look forward to -- freedom in Jesus, and freedom from the traps of Life -- if you do as I say, and know more of God....

Unfortunately, Sister, there is no easy way out for your problems. Your faith has been shaken and is falling apart, and it will take years to rebuild them (and on the right and solid foundations this time, I hope!). And so be patient, and keep on fighting. I'll be praying for you....

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

to Dakilang Pag-asa

yes ,if y are asian,i think y can understand me,i am sorry to say that,but i think the asian culture is the poison,it is the yoke of the soul,it destroys the talent,the spirit, the very nature GOD created y,but to get rid of this poison,is not so easy

this " Asia " is the far east asia

my faith toward GOD is not the blind faith

i am seeking GOD so eagerly bcs i know too well how the nation will be if there is no GOD,or under gods,i hope there will be a day that these Americans can understand how be blessed they are ,not bcs of the money,today ,lots asian,even chinese ,are rich,but the culture,we can not live by bread only,we are human being,not animal

an idea is always in my mind,in this generation,the guy who understand Christian most thoroughly should be the chinese,bcs as the world is globalization,we have the full comparison

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  84
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/29/1971

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/pope-francis-assures-atheists-you-dont-have-to-believe-in-god-to-go-to-heaven-8810062.html

what's your opinion?

although i am not Catholic,but it is really shaking my faith

bcs he is Pope

This is an interesting point. My mother-in-law past away on the 26th of Oct. She was Catholic and a Deacon from the local church performed the funeral. He said at the funeral that he believed that all gods lead to the one god. As I am not Catholic I don't know if this is just his view or if it is a view that the Catholic church as a whole is preaching.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

what's your opinion?

bcs he is Pope

The pope doesn't get any special privileges. In the end he will be held accountable just like the rest of us. 

His message to the world that they don't need Jesus is blasphemy. He is nothing more than Satan's mouthpiece. 

You are so right.  It says that people like him, and pastors who do not preach the truth it is better that a stone be tied around their necks and be dropped into the ocean.  He will be held 10 times more accountable because he is a spiritual leader.  I fear so many souls will be lost because of this man.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

It's just one more sign that the time of the  of the Gentiles are fulfilled.  End time things are coming together.

more explain ,pls

what's your opinion?

bcs he is Pope

The pope doesn't get any special privileges. In the end he will be held accountable just like the rest of us. 

His message to the world that they don't need Jesus is blasphemy. He is nothing more than Satan's mouthpiece. 

You are so right.  It says that people like him, and pastors who do not preach the truth it is better that a stone be tied around their necks and be dropped into the ocean.  He will be held 10 times more accountable because he is a spiritual leader.  I fear so many souls will be lost because of this man.

I just want to put this out there for the benefit of those who are unfamiliar with the meaning of what you said.   :)

James 3

1 My brethren, let not many of you become teachers, knowing that we shall receive a stricter judgment.