silviawang

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  52
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Why should I read anything a father wrote.  A man preaching a false religion.  Christ said, call no man father, for you have only one Father, who is in heaven.  This is another sin(calling a man father), of the catholic church.  Even this is in the vulgate.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,250
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Why should I read anything a father wrote.  A man preaching a false religion.  Christ said, call no man father, for you have only one Father, who is in heaven.  This is another sin(calling a man father), of the catholic church.  Even this is in the vulgate.

Because he has been within the powers in the Vatican and knows what ails it.   You might be surprised at the root of it's problems since the 60's.

But I'm sure a person of your wisdom and knowledge would have a problem learning from others. :P

I studied the catholic chiurch for years.  I know of the 150 million  they killed in the  dark ages.  I know the agreements made with Hitler, and how they backed Hitler.  I know Hitler was a catholic.  I know the catholics hate jews and Christians.  I know that his father and mother were catholic.  I know of the murders that Jesuit Catholic Nazi officers murder and tortures in the forty's.  I know of the catholics dressing  German war criminals up in priest clothes and help smuggle to South America  I know of the many Canadian orphanages, where children were tortured and starved to death and all the grave sites where these little bodies are buried and no one brought to justice for it.  This happen in the last 50 years or so.   These are the same ones that will be doing it again to the Jews in the last half of the tribulation.  They are getting more powerful every day.  The supreme court has 6 catholics and 3 jews on it.  the congress and the senate is full of catholics.  The catholics will soon be ruling the governments again, behind the scenes, just as they ruled the kings and queens, from Rome with the pope, under the threat of excumunication.(dammed to hell) 

Edited by jetson

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,250
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I studied the catholic chiurch for years.  I know of the 150 million  they killed in the  dark ages.  I know the agreements made with Hitler, and how they backed Hitler.  I know Hitler was a catholic.  I know the catholics hate jews and Christians.  I know that his father and mother were catholic.  I know of the murders that Jesuit Catholic Nazi officers murder and tortures in the forty's.  I know of the catholics dressing  German war criminals up in priest clothes and help smuggle to South America  I know of the many Canadian orphanages, where children were tortured and starved to death and all the grave sites where these little bodies are buried and no one brought to justice for it.  This happen in the last 50 years or so.   These are the same ones that will be doing it again to the Jews in the last half of the tribulation.  They are getting more powerful every day.  The supreme court has 6 catholics and 3 jews on it.  the congress and the senate is full of catholics.  The catholics will soon be ruling the governments again, behind the scenes, just as they ruled the kings and queens, from Rome with the pope, under the threat of excumunication.(dammed to hell) 

yep, you seem to know a lot about Catholics.....  but you don't know what Malachi knew....

You talking about the old testament prophet or some other man

The catholics will soon be ruling the governments again, behind the scenes, just as they ruled the kings and queens, from Rome with the pope, under the threat of excumunication.

What is the catholics belief in the deity of Christ. I never knew what they beleieved in.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  493
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  1

What is the catholics belief in the deity of Christ. I never knew what they believed in.

Jesus is God, and is the Savior. However, the doctrine of having to work for your salvation so that you can go to heaven is also being preached. And of course, you must also go through Purgatory when you die, to pay for your sins. (I always wonder, how do they reconcile all these with Jesus being the Savior?) And now it seems that even atheists can go to heaven :P

Hang in there.  They keep adding and adding things on as time goes by.  The Vatican and popes keep spoon feeding the catholics followers more and more of their heresies. 

What is the catholics belief in the deity of Christ. I never knew what they believed in.

Jesus is God, and is the Savior. However, the doctrine of having to work for your salvation so that you can go to heaven is also being preached. And of course, you must also go through Purgatory when you die, to pay for your sins. (I always wonder, how do they reconcile all these with Jesus being the Savior?) And now it seems that even atheists can go to heaven :P

Hello Dakilang Pag-asa, blessings. Oh my, where to even start. Working for our salvation is false because the work was already done at the cross. (Christ) works through (me), rather it is not my works through him. Once you are saved, there is nothing you can do to have you plucked out from God's hands. Purgatory? lol, incorrect again. After a born again christian dies, our spirit goes to be with the Lord in an instant as our bodies rest (dead) in graves. When the Lord comes back and the dead are resurrected, our former bodies (turned into new bodies) will also be resurrected into our spirits. There is no purgatory after death for born again christians because we've already been forgiven for our sins right now on this old earth, by believing and confessing. Atheists will certainly not go to heaven. I guess it will take the actual great white judgment throne for nonbelievers to wake up, and that's sad.

Prayer and hugs are needed. - DRS81 :bighug:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  493
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  1

Hello Dakilang Pag-asa, blessings. Oh my, where to even start. Working for our salvation is false because the work was already done at the cross. (Christ) works through (me), rather it is not my works through him. Once you are saved, there is nothing you can do to have you plucked out from God's hands. Purgatory? lol, incorrect again. After a born again christian dies, our spirit goes to be with the Lord in an instant as our bodies rest (dead) in graves. When the Lord comes back and the dead are resurrected, our former bodies (turned into new bodies) will also be resurrected into our spirits. There is no purgatory after death for born again christians because we've already been forgiven for our sins right now on this old earth, by believing and confessing. Atheists will certainly not go to heaven. I guess it will take the actual great white judgment throne for nonbelievers to wake up, and that's sad.

Prayer and hugs are needed. - DRS81 :bighug:

:bighug2: