IGNORED

Pope Francis assures atheists: You don’t have to believe in God to g

silviawang

I was addressing morning glory.  Telling me to read the Koran.  Let me lay it out plain to all.  The catholic, mormon, jehovah witness, muslim  are all other religions that preach another Jesus are false religions. 

Tell me something. How do you know these other denominations preach another Jesus? Do you have facts or are you just spreading gossip?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,250
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I was addressing morning glory.  Telling me to read the Koran.  Let me lay it out plain to all.  The catholic, mormon, jehovah witness, muslim  are all other religions that preach another Jesus are false religions. 

I think Morning Glory was suggesting that if you wanted something to really worry about to read the Koran.....   not for truth but something to understand is going to be a problem in your life before long..   At least that's what I got out of her post.

It would help when you make comments about what people have written you quote it so we will know whether or not to be offended by your harshness. 

I'm not sure what your goal is here, but if it's to inform and change minds, you are going about it in an odd way.......   if it's to make friends...   well good luck with that.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  493
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  1

I was addressing morning glory. Telling me to read the Koran. Let me lay it out plain to all. The catholic, mormon, jehovah witness, muslim are all other religions that preach another Jesus are false religions.

But you still misread. She was just saying that you are too concerned about Catholics when Muslims are much more dangerous.

And we all already know about these false religions. You don't have to preach on us as if we are children who cannot see things and decide things for ourselves.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  52
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

the Mormons believe Jesus Christ was the brother of Satan,  J.W,'s believe he is Michael the arch angel.  Muslims believe a prophet.  Sounds like a different Jesus to me

the Mormons believe Jesus Christ was the brother of Satan,  J.W,'s believe he is Michael the arch angel.  Muslims believe a prophet.  Sounds like a different Jesus to me

How do you know this? Who told you that? Did you look into their beliefs or is it something you heard?  

32 years of research   Look up their doctrines.  Its your soul.  Look up their dogmas.  Ask, someone that has left out of these cults etc.

32 years of research   Look up their doctrines.  Its your soul.  Look up their dogmas.  Ask, someone that has left out of these cults etc.

You need to apologize to Morning Glory because you've done the exact same thing she suggested and you labeled her a hypocrite.

What does that make you?

I don't know what morning is, but if she is a catholic, then she is one.  You can't save you love Christ and keep the dogmas of the catholic church.  If you say one thing and do opposite, that qualities one to be label a hypocrite

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,250
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I don't know what morning is, but if she is a catholic, then she is one.  You can't save you love Christ and keep the dogmas of the catholic church.  If you say one thing and do opposite, that qualities one to be label a hypocrite

65 posts and you've offended a good number of people who come here regularly.  

Is English your first language for it seems to me that you don't really comprehend what people are saying.

Then why don't you ask her?  I'm sure she would be more than willing to clear this up.

You don't just start accusing people of things without evidence. I know you mean well, but your witness is taking a hit here. You've stumbled onto the best Christian Forum site on the web. Use that to your advantage. Instead of coming out of the gate with both barrels blazing, sit back and test the waters. There is so much knowledge and insight to be gained here. If you actually took the time to look around, you would discover that a majority of the people here hold your same beliefs. 

Slow down.

And just out of curiosity, what is your denomination?