Satan Tricking Me Into Worshipping Him

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  23
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I'm new here and I just wanted to say thanks for this place!

Satan is harassing me as I write this, trying to influence me constantly.

He wakes me up twice a night for the last week or so to harass me.

I have to admit, I may have been brash about berating the devil to its face, and for awhile now.

I have told a couple of people about how I've been saved by Jesus in the last several days. I was thinking about this today, and satan manifested and started laughing, leading me to believe he is tricking me into following him.

I have read hundreds of threads on this forum now, read the bible a lot everyday, and read articles/listen to sermons on YouTube.

The devil has openly admitted that he is trying to get me to worship him by pretending to lead me to God. This could be because I told him his main purpose was to bring people closer to God.

Could anyone help me discern the truth in the situation?

I do believe that faith in Jesus plus baptism is what saves.

Thanks!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

I moved this thread to a forum where you will get more advice.  The Q&A section is for asking a question and then giving credit to someone who offers the correct answer first.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

We as Christians need to put our armor of God on and keep it on to help the firey darts of the evil one.If you go to Ephesians 6 it will give you the defense mechanism that you need.And pray alot about your attacks.

Ephesians 6:13-17 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God;

New Christians seem to be exposed to alot of satanic attacks and harrassment.Once he had you and now he does not.That ticks him off.

By the way welcome to Worthy and God Bless  :mgcheerful:

Thanks bopeep, I've read a lot of your posts. I appreciate it!

Oh and also, I believe I have many demons in me, because satan was attacking me about six months ago and acted like he stole my soul. He manifested and told me to spit, then influenced me into spitting in my imagination. Immediately it felt like my soul was taken from me.Since then my inward feeling has felt "dead", I can't feel my soul inside me like I used to feel.

Satan even claimed to be in me several times.

I hate feeling like this!

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

Thanks bopeep, I've read a lot of your posts. I appreciate it!

You sure are welcome.  :grin:

I've seen this thing show itself in all sorts of ways.

I just started to rebuke it and it started to laugh.

I have grown so much even in the last few weeks.

I'm a completely different person than I used to be. I believe that Jesus is Lord of my life.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  169
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  345
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  4

A good book to read in the Bible is the Book of Job. The Book of Job that God does allow Satan to test His people. Please note that Job was a man of great faith. He was said in his time to be the most faithful man upon the Earth in those days because of his great faith God allowed the Devil to test Job at a level greater than most anyone ever had.

Your testing may not be as severe as Job. But Satan’s aim is that in this testing you will turn your back on God. So often it happens a Christian is trying to do well. Bad things begin to happen and they start giving up. .  Some of these people say look I’m doing good for God but I’m getting in trouble. . It’s not worth it and then they may go on to do other things. They will stop going to Church or reading the Bible. Don’t let this testing thwart you. Continue to read the Word of God at least 3 days a week for at least 1 hour. Going to Church only one day a week usually leaves a weak Christian since one hour at Church is not enough words to be fed in our hearts.

We need to depend on God and that trusty Bible. This Book speaks all about what we should know about Gods’ authority over that work of Darkness. Seek after God and seek after His light. Follow after God. Trust in His ways. As long as you live you will be tested. But the more you read the more you will learn how to combat in this testing. You know without the word the Devil wins hands down. Take a look at those people at a concert using the devil’s sign. These are the kind of people who do not know the truth of God. They surely would not be using a hand sign to glorify Satan at a concert. Many of these people don’t even realize what they are doing. . After the concert they go drink beer. See they have not the word of God. They are defeated in battle. We need to be vigilant as watchful. But we must always depend on Gods help. Never ever try to take this war into your own hands. We on our own do not have the power to fight against these things.

Please also read Matthew chapter 4 Jesus is tested by the Devil in the wilderness. See how Jesus uses “It is Written’ how Jesus resisted all these temptations. . Use Jesus example. Also if you can try to talk or fellowship with other believers. Don’t try to take this attack alone. Jesus sent people 2 by 2 into cities. God wants us to try to be with at least 2 believers together in the battle. We are an easier target when we are by ourselves also don’t forget praying. Pray or have a believer pray over you. If Job the most righteous man was tested, if Jesus the Son of God was tested we all and you are not any special case. So if you are tested it only means the devil wants you to lose your faith in God. As Bopeep says read about Ephesians. Just know this battle is not yours alone. We are partakers in this battle. So feel included we are all in this together but only together under God.

It shows itself in my mind, never walking around outside or anything.

Usually I just hear its voice, but it uses the voice of all kinds of people I know to harass me.

I do want to get right with God and I DO believe in him. I just heard the term watchman today in the chat room and did some research and think it would be awesome to be one.