IGNORED

The First Annual Christmas is Amazing Thread.

The_Patriot21

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,738
  • Content Per Day:  2.44
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Alright, I know traditionally, we have Christmas is evil threads, and that's all fine and fun, but we need a Christ is the reason for the season, so I would like to start a new tradition, a challenge really. And here it is, I want each of you, everyday, to name one thing that God has blessed you with, and name one person that has helped you out in your walk, either here or in your life, and. I want everyone to repeat those every day, with different things and different people, every day, until Christmas.

I will start. I am thankful that the good Lord has blessed me with plenty of work so as to be able to take care of my family. I am also thankful for goldeneagle, who's kind words of wisdom have often kept me in line and shared insight.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  493
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  1

Blessings:

This mobile phone I'm using so that I can come back here in Worthy. (This had only been passed on to me.) And also the free WiFi network our neighbor is providing.

Blessed by:

The late David Wilkerson. Great devotionals. I still miss him.

Finally... a thread here in the Fellowship Hall that I can post on without somebody telling me to read first the thousands of posts that had already been made... :whistling:

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,800
  • Content Per Day:  6.17
  • Days Won:  58

I have to think every day? 

Im thankful my hubby isnt broken more than his dislocated elbow and fracture. 

Blessings:

Hunter the Rottweiler, our once family pet, whom we had given away for adoption more than a year ago. We were not prepared for dogs, but God had brought to us two puppies -- given by my brother's friends -- one a Japanese Spitz mix, and one a pure-bred Rottweiler, Hunter. And because we were not prepared (and our house is small besides, and we have no yard), raising them had been very difficult, especially Hunter, because he is a dominant dog, and his breed requires much physical activity and good discipline and training. I was his main caretaker, so most of the burden had fallen to me. I consider him a blessing because through him, despite his dominance issues and despite his needs I couldn't properly and adequately satisfy, I've known what's it like to be given unconditional love and loyalty. Also, I've learned so much about being a father, especially on how to keep my temper when the "kids" are misbehaving :) Being single and never married before, these are valuable lessons to me. We had him adopted -- and was blessed to find a good home for him, where there's enough space, other dogs, and a good new master -- when keeping him had already become too dangerous because of his lack of training. And yes, there's no question about it: I still miss him.

Blessed by:

The Patriot. The one who started this thread. Thank you for your warm welcome of me, Brother. I got a little shock yesterday when I visited your profile using a PC, and I found out that you're actually two years younger than me instead of being older. Blame my mobile phone for this mistake -- it compresses profile pictures into miniature thumbnails -- so I couldn't clearly see you :)

~

Lol dak, thats OK its often hard to tell things like age on the internet.

Today, I am thankful for my dogs (not copycat here) Duke, my 6 year old yellow lab, and Kado, my 1 year old German shepherd. They are proud members of the family that enjoy rough housing and going on long hikes, and bring smiles to my kids faces.

I am thankful for my dad, who raised me right and taught me to work hard and take care of my family.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  1,219
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  03/18/1966

I am thankful for my job, my house, and my family, my pomeranian dog, and the kind people here at worthy that may not always know their words of encouragement is awesome and just really helps with my walk with Christ daily.

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  600
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,389
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

I'm thankful for my wife........   She has M.S. and I'm thankful she can still walk as well as she does.

I'm most thankful that she loves me.

Blessings:

My writing skills. I've always wanted to be a writer, and I am thankful that God has chosen to let me serve him this way... and has also been there for me, and has taught me, while I struggled to learn.

Blessed by:

OneLight. For giving me corrections. :)

~

Today, I am thankful for a warm roof over my head.

I am thankful for ayinjade, we may clash on occasion, but she keeps me honest and has a lifetime of wisdom that we could all learn from.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  1,219
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  03/18/1966

I am thankful for the 4 seasons, and sunshine, trees and the ocean to admire every day.