• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.89
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  12/26/1963

A noteworthy observation;

The whole Western Hemisphere may not be around by the time Mystery Babylon falls.  Take a close look at the 1st Trumpet in Rev 8:7;  The first angel sounded his trumpet, and there came hail and fire mixed with blood, and it was hurled down upon the earth.  A third (1/3) of the earth was burned up, and all (100 percent) the green grass was burned up.

If one looks at a world atlas and considers land masses, it is interesting that the whole Western Hemisphere (North, Central, & South Americas plus Greenland, Australia and New Zealand) equals exactly 33.333 percent of the total world land mass.  This is just a strong observation,  Scripture is very exact with numbers.  So Washington D.C. and the United States are probably out of the picture of being Mystery Babylon.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Very astute Observation Marv.  :mgdetective:

The US is conspicuously absent from end times prophecy.

Carry on sir

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/30/1998

My friend Enoch made mention of Iron mixing with clay. Well on my own point of view, Iron in this sense is infact the kingdom of Rome. Now mixing with clay may be interpreted as The European Union expanding from the position of the former Roman Empire to areas such as The Middle East. They are mingling themselves. The E.U has almost become a political super power. It's like Turkey is now part of the E.U and this may be seen as a fulfilment of the Iron kingdom mingling with other nations.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  69
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Very Interesting Thread....may I add something for assessment:

Satan's Seven Super Kingdoms

1. Egypt

2. Assyria (present day Iraq and Syria, Turkey.  Empire assimilated & displaced 625 BC)

3. Babylon (city in Iraq)

4. Persia  (Iran)

5. Greece

6. Rome

7. Rome II (10 horns)

8. The 11th horn/little horn/The BEAST (Daniel 7:8)

Combining the 3 versus below of Daniel and Revelation gives us some insight because both Daniel and John are seeing the same event from slightly different perspectives and compliment each other.

(Daniel 7:8) "I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things."

(Revelation 17:10-11) "And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.  And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition."

From Revelation 17:10 above...

There are 7 Kings/Kingdoms (Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome, Rome II).  5 are fallen from John's Perspective (Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome, Rome II).

"And one is"....John is writing @ Patmos in 90 AD the "One Is" is the current Ruling Kingdom @ that time, ROME.

"And the other is not yet come"....ROME II (The Beast is the Leader of this Kingdom).  Rome was split and the Eastern Leg of the Empire (Byzantine Empire) outlasted the Western leg by a 1,000 years.

From Revelation 17:11:

"And the Beast that was, and is not"  Which one of those Kingdoms was and is currently NOT?  Well we still have Egypt, Babylon (Iraq), Persia (Iran), Greece, Rome (I and II).  Assyria dissolved around 600BC.

"Even he is the eighth" Daniel's little horn (THE BEAST).  *Note:  This horn is also the eighth of Daniel's 10 horns of Rome II.  Because he came up among the original 10 horns making 11, then "3 of the first horns were plucked up" (I guess they're not gonna follow the program).

"And is of the seven" (Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome, Rome II).  HE'S AN ASSYRIAN and he "goeth into perdition".  SON OF PERDITION  AKA: THE BEAST!!

AssyrianEmpire_zps34acab73.jpg

Confirms Isaiah (10:5, 10:24, 14:25, 31:8), and Micah (5:5, 5:6) of an Assyrian.

If you overlay Assyria on a current map you get a big chunk of Iraq and Syria.  Small pieces of Egypt and Turkey.  Israel is also covered, don't think he comes from there but can't rule it out.

Praise The LORD!!!

Most Interestingly:

(Daniel 2: 41-43):

"And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters’ clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.

And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.

And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay."

DanielsVisionsII_zps8d30c703.jpg

This is the statue of Nebuchadnezzar's Dream....The final  4/4.1 Kingdoms on Earth.  Scholars attribute the Iron Kingdom as Rome and the feet and toes as Rome II for the lack of a better term because it's still part iron.  Also, this makes sense because Rome was never defeated.  But the part that is mucho strange-o is the feet and toes are Iron mixed with Clay.... and that, "They shall mingle themselves with the seed of men."  Hybrids Again!  (See Genesis 6!!) What in the World!!!!  Who shall mingle themselves...the Iron?  If that's so, then those 10 Kings are not humans...follow?  Whoever is mingling themselves here are not the seed of men...... because, that's who they're mingling with!  WOW O RAMA.

The Olivet Discourse (Private meeting between Jesus, Peter, James, John and Andrew) Jesus says......(Matthew 24:37) " But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of MAN be."

What were the Day's of Noah? ..................See Genesis 6 !

The RCC is clearly "Mystery Babylon".  Follow the trail of the "Mystery Religions" that were birthed in Babylon Proper.....it leads right to them.  Slam Dunk!!

(Revelation 17:4-5) "And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:  {5} And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH."

The Mother of Harlots?  ...that opens up a Whole Other Can of Worms!!!

Some things are Hidden in Plain Sight

The UN.....

FranceBeast_zps32d5e041.jpg  BelguimBeast_zps86d783b8.png  FrenchParliment_zps29be2c36.jpg  ManyToungesOneVoice_zpsa856ad68.png

VacantSeat_zpsbae34994.jpg

The First 2 pics.  These are the Statues that are outside the France and Belguim European Parliament Buildings.  Uh Oh...a woman riding a beast!!  Note the the Beast in both Statues is a Bull....this is the symbol for Nimrod (the 1st anti-christ, King of Babylon, Father of Free Masonry, and Chief Architect of the Tower of Babel).  God wasn't impressed with their first "one world order" and tower so he confused their languages and scattered them....Look @ the Pic (4th pic) of the Poster promoting the building of the French Parliament and note the text @ the Bottom  "many tongues, one voice".  Also, to complete the motif, note the 11 inverted pentagrams which is Baphomet (symbolizing Satan).  Check out the style Europe Parliament France (3rd pic)....it's modeled after a 15th century rendition of the Tower of Babel, notice it's unfinished look. 

Lets put a cherry on top of this mess, Vacant Seat Pic.  This seat is currently and has remained Vacant since the establishment of Parliament....wonder who their waiting for??? :noidea:

Hey guys! Thanks for keeping the thread alive.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  69
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Hidden in plain sight,always the best way to hide something . Right Under their noses .

I don't know too much of revelation ,but I have always been able to sense the future .

I think one of the reasons that Americans are so interested in prophecy is because their country

is young and wisdom ,and knowledge of long history does not allow for the natural knowledge which

comes from long reflection .

The people who have 'hit' on the E.U. would be the most accurate in my opinion watching events in

Europe,and the "religion" is the determined attempts to make sure that no one is allowed to have

any 'religion' ,but that of 'Rights',while encouraging an atheist,secular and sexually inverted

value system. Anyone who dares to stand against can be reviled ,fined or imprisoned.

Since society cannot exist in a vacuum,those who try to 'prove' that you don't need God,because one

can be moral,without "all that nonsense"this version of atheist religion is being introduced in

schools ETC

One of the things that perplexes me is the hatred of the RCC and the ignorance about certain practises

As somone who prefers to have a 'free Relationship' now with my God,my experience as a young

person growing up in this "abomination",until in my 20's was entirely positive,and no other

experience has ever matched up. Just because I wanted to be 'free' ,does not nullify the the positive

aspects of this religion,which is Christian,first and foremost if some of her practices are to

be questioned ,and the clergy need to take a back seat to God (Jesus). More catholics are reading the bible themselves,and like me finding a personal relationship with Jesus

directly . Early Catholic churches in europe were very simple and beautiful,and became

very ornate later .Personally I find Protestant churches dark and sombre in europe,

and does not show "heaven on earth",as God wanted it. (the Lord's prayer)

Edited by Organic Medicine

• Group:  Royal Member

the people who control the world today are in three cities.

The Vatican

The center square mile of London which is called "The City of London"   Legally it is the "Crown"

Washington DC.

these three places are actually not part of the countries that they are located in.   They are separate city states that answer to no one.   It might be noted that the capitol complex at Washington DC is actually governed by the old tyrannical Roman law noted as "Lex Fori"

4994-004-096A5339.jpg

this is the flag for Washington DC.    three red stars for the three city states

Lets narrow it down to who really is in charge (as far as they know :) ) ......

The Power behind them: Satan

Who are them? Starts with R ends with D.   I'm pretty sure you know exactly who I'm talking about

I could give you a list of about 300 books that I've read in the past 40 years that would convince just about anyone of what you say.....    started with Nimrod shortly after the Flood and has progressed through time until today through religions and secret societies....    The humans in charge are about 350 folks within less than 15 very old famalies and you are right in that they are involved with Satan.     Satan was in charge of the Earth when Jesus was here and offered it to him for his worship....   Jesus said no......   unfortunately others have not turned down the offer......      and soon the Antichrist will be offered it all as was Jesus, and you all know where that ends....

Hey Sir,

Found something interesting.... There are 33 Degrees/Levels in the Scottish Rite (Left Side) and 13 Degrees/Levels in the York Rite (Right Side).   There are 33 Titles of the antichrist in the Old Testament (To the Left) and 13 Titles of him in the New Testament (To the Right).  Is this mere coincidence....I don't think so.

FreeMasonry_zpsc6cf5dec.png

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,254
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Freemasonry is a very delicate subject to discuss, for it's hard to separate the normal run of the mill third degree mason who is just for the most part meeting with folks to help the community and do good things for folks.    The problem is that they fund the upper levels that are not so good....    The esoteric side of masonry is pure evil to the core.....   Both Manley P. Hall and Albert Pike are very open and precise about it being the worship of Lucifer.    Both Pike and Hall are revered as great Masons.

According to Tom Horn, the 33rd degree folks meet in the temple in Washington during each of the presidential oath ceremonies to hold a ritual to raise Osiris to influence the presidents into doing the work of Lucifer.

Wow where did you get that @ other one?

Freemasonry is a very delicate subject to discuss, for it's hard to separate the normal run of the mill third degree mason who is just for the most part meeting with folks to help the community and do good things for folks.    The problem is that they fund the upper levels that are not so good....    The esoteric side of masonry is pure evil to the core.....   Both Manley P. Hall and Albert Pike are very open and precise about it being the worship of Lucifer.    Both Pike and Hall are revered as great Masons.

According to Tom Horn, the 33rd degree folks meet in the temple in Washington during each of the presidential oath ceremonies to hold a ritual to raise Osiris to influence the presidents into doing the work of Lucifer.

Freemasonry is a very delicate subject to discuss, for it's hard to separate the normal run of the mill third degree mason who is just for the most part meeting with folks to help the community and do good things for folks.

It's not delicate @ all.... they need to RENOUNCE it IMMEDIATELY.  There is no slack in this area, IMHO.  There are No Sides, it's just Free Masonry period.  That's like being a little Pregnant.

I'm familiar with Hall and Pike and 80 others.

Osiris is NIMROD and he has about 50 other names.....and That wouldn't surprise me in the least concerning the ceremony.  In fact, I would be shocked if there wasn't.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

A noteworthy observation;

The whole Western Hemisphere may not be around by the time Mystery Babylon falls.  Take a close look at the 1st Trumpet in Rev 8:7;  The first angel sounded his trumpet, and there came hail and fire mixed with blood, and it was hurled down upon the earth.  A third (1/3) of the earth was burned up, and all (100 percent) the green grass was burned up.

If one looks at a world atlas and considers land masses, it is interesting that the whole Western Hemisphere (North, Central, & South Americas plus Greenland, Australia and New Zealand) equals exactly 33.333 percent of the total world land mass.  This is just a strong observation,  Scripture is very exact with numbers.  So Washington D.C. and the United States are probably out of the picture of being Mystery Babylon.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Interesting observation you have made there.