kingdomwitness

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,256
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

ohhh, no no no sir....not going down anymore secular rabbit holes  :)   Are you trying to bait me with that 1st statement?  :)

Might make a really interesting but non essential thread....     lots of things happen in that part of the world during that time frame.  I'm still trying to figure out why he built the largest embassy in the world there.

Did you know that some German Archaeologists think they have found the old city of Uruk.....   and there is a grave there that matches the description of Gilgamesh.   That's not a rabbit hole......   it's a cavern.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.89
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  12/26/1963

ohhh, no no no sir....not going down anymore secular rabbit holes  :)   Are you trying to bait me with that 1st statement?  :)

Might make a really interesting but non essential thread....     lots of things happen in that part of the world during that time frame.  I'm still trying to figure out why he built the largest embassy in the world there.

Did you know that some German Archaeologists think they have found the old city of Uruk.....   and there is a grave there that matches the description of Gilgamesh.   That's not a rabbit hole......   it's a cavern.

Yep...very well aware

And Gilgamesh = Nimrod (the first antichrist) *Type*

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/30/1998

If America and the Western Hemisphere were to be wiped out in the first trumpet as Montana Marv had stated, then there wouldn't be much people to go through the tribulation or end of days. We should also consider the European Parliament in a case as this. It could Mystery Babylon.

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.89
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  12/26/1963

If America and the Western Hemisphere were to be wiped out in the first trumpet as Montana Marv had stated, then there wouldn't be much people to go through the tribulation or end of days. We should also consider the European Parliament in a case as this. It could Mystery Babylon.

Go back to my post with the UN PICS.  "Mystery Babylon" Rides the Beast.... that is, she is the Temporal Power behind it.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

*blind post*

I believe it refers to the Vatican.  It is a city that sits on seven hills.  They wear purple and scarlet.  They use a golden chalice, drunk on the blood of the saints...the Catholic church killed over 100 million people...more than Hitler.  A lot of those people were protestants they couldn't force their own beliefs on.  They changed God's laws, times and seasons.  Their religion is highly saturated in paganism.  And if you look at the current pope, he is doing a great job at uniting other faiths...soon to become one faith?  That would be a part of the anti-Christ's system. 

The harlot is an unfaithful woman.  I'd say the Catholic church is unfaithful to Christ. 

When did they kill 100 million people?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  194
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/27/1984

During the Inquisition

During the Inquisition

I don't know where you got this fact from, but it I've never heard such a figure. 150,000 would be a more realistic estimate.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  194
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/27/1984

It's possible my information could be off, but there were more than one inquisitions and 150,000 people is still a lot of blood on the church's hands.  

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/30/1998

But how does the U.N ride the beast if it (U.N) is the woman and the beast is the E.U (Revived Roman Empire)?

It's possible my information could be off, but there were more than one inquisitions and 150,000 people is still a lot of blood on the church's hands.  

You have to remember two things.

1/ The Catholic church passed through a reformation, where they acknowledged that they had wandered away from the true teachings of Christianity and tried to fix all that. They who realise the errors of their ways should be forgiven.

I'm not defending the RCC by the way, I believe that they still practice herecies and it looks like they may be falling again, so I'm not disputing your overall case - I just like to be sure of facts that's all.

2/ The Spanish Inquisition was more of a blunder than an atrocity. It started off with one specific purpose but became twisted into another.

Spain had been conquered by Muslims centuries before, and as Catholicism eventually reconquered the Iberian lands and kicked the Muslims out, it became necessary to ascertain who were genuine converts and who were not.

Many Muslims pretended to convert to Christianity, but because Muslims are allowed to lie to non-Muslims and even deny their faith for purposes of sedition, it became necessary for the Church to devise tests for checking who were the true converts and who were the liars. False converts who were Christians in public but Muslims in private were still causing trouble, committing crimes and trying to subvert the state. Interrogation became a method of catching the subversive elements.

Of course, it all got out of hand and then Jews were interrogated and tortured and because the 'litmus' test of a Christian was one who practised Catholicism, similar methods were eventually used to identify Protestants and others who the Pope deemed heretics. The inquisition also spread to other parts of Europe.

The Inquisition has been greatly exaggerated by historians, although to be fair, at times it was particularly nasty.