• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  813
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/03/1987

years ago i  was kind of talking to some guy about stuff he said that demons would influence objects in his house. he said a demon influenced his chair and had red eyes.

he also said that since i told him i had repressed memories of sexual abuse that it means that demons were molesting me since i said i dont know who. 

can this all happen really ?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,254
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

years ago i  was kind of talking to some guy about stuff he said that demons would influence objects in his house. he said a demon influenced his chair and had red eyes.

he also said that since i told him i had repressed memories of sexual abuse that it means that demons were molesting me since i said i dont know who. 

Demons can and do influence objects.  I've seen them move the pointer on Ouija boards.  The only red eyed ones I've heard of are of the shadow people type manifestation.

The repressed sexual abuse is a whole different story.  That could be from any number of sources, and involve much more than just sexual abuse.

Do you have time periods that you can't remember at all?

Demons can and do influence objects.  I've seen them move the pointer on Ouija boards.  The only red eyed ones I've heard of are of the shadow people type manifestation.

The repressed sexual abuse is a whole different story.  That could be from any number of sources, and involve much more than just sexual abuse.

hmm... well i never used a ouija board in my life but i heard of it. i have ab ook about fear and anxiety written from a christian perspective someone gave me but never read it cos its a big book

and that question is vague. do you mean remember things in general other than bad stuff?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

Compared to humans demons have great power.I do not know about a demon molesting a human.My son was in a large,major department store years ago.He had gone to the restroom and was washing his hands.He looked in the mirror and something was waving at him from one of the restroom stalls.No one was in that restroom except my son.He opened up all the doors and checked the stalls.Release from Satan's power is aquired through God's salvation.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,254
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

hmm... well i never used a ouija board in my life but i heard of it. i have ab ook about fear and anxiety written from a christian perspective someone gave me but never read it cos its a big book

and that question is vague. do you mean remember things in general other than bad stuff?

no, just whole blocks of time that you simply don't remember anything about.   May last  for hours, days or in my case entire weeks.

yes i do lose hours. i dont remember  much before the past few years and there is a gap that i do remember.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

I played around with a ouija board when I was a kid.Nothing ever came of it.Also those black eight balls.You would ask it a question and  shake it up.Whatever answer it came up with in the little window was supposed to happen.

I played around with a ouija board when I was a kid.Nothing ever came of it.Also those black eight balls.You would ask it a question and  shake it up.Whatever answer it came up with in the little window was supposed to happen.

this is what that book i kind of mentioned talks about. it talks about omitting even those magic eight balls. im wondering about things cos my sister has one and i go in there and use it a lot. i also weigh myself a lot. so i am here trying to grow and learn....

Demons can move objects, make noise, produce odors, and in some instances make themselves visible. 

I've experienced all of that. The house I live in has one these uninvited guests. They're more of a nuisance than anything. 

Demons can move objects, make noise, produce odors, and in some instances make themselves visible. 

I've experienced all of that. The house I live in has one these uninvited guests. They're more of a nuisance than anything. 

This is interesting Man. I know that certain psychotic diagnoses conclude that smells can be imagined( ? ) where as you say this can also be a demonic action. It's diabolical !

Yes devils are very active and their time is short I think. ( relatively )