• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/30/1998

Who are the end time remnants? Who are those called from the world unto Christ during these last days?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

A remnant is of left-over amount from a larger portion of a piece.Their were many remnants in the Bible.The Israelites,Noah and his family,Lot and his two daughters.Although the most Blessed remnant is that of the true Church,the body of Christ."Many" will find the way to eternal destruction,but "few" will find the way to eternal life Matthew 7:13-14.We who believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior can,with great peace,rest in the fact that we belong to the "remnant".

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  6,621
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

Shalom, bopeep.

And yet, the "remnant" that Paul mentioned in Romans 11:5 (Greek: leimma) is a portion of Isra'el. Most of what is called the "true Church" today consists of Gentiles. Whatever happened to the Great Commission?

The remnants, in my opinion, are those that will partake in the harvest of the saints recorded in Revelation 14:15-16

• 3 weeks later...

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

The calling and gifts of God are without repentance.  Dan is lost.  He represented human government which will never triumph. Judah, the betrayer of Christ is poised to bring in salvation as told by Christ upon the fullness of the Gentiles being come in.  The other 10 tribes cannot be determined though they are alive and well.  Even those who are part of Israel of old have no idea who they are but rather only know the ancient surnames they were given when the king of Assyria gave them over to be slaves unto Lords that surnamed them.  In these last days those tribes have been brought together in the house of Eternal Love for the purpose of the revelation that will be done in them.  They are the remnant.

When the worldwide purging begins at the end of the age and the beginning of the Kingdom of God, only 1 in 10 will remain and become the final remnant with the chosen/elect of God becoming the true firstborn from the dead given eternal immortal bodies to rule and reign with Christ wholly separate from Sin, to prepare the world for the end of times and the solidifying of creation where all will be one under God forever with God ruling over all that remains.

At least that is the way I am being led to believe currently.  I am open to changing my perspective as new information presents itself.  The promises of God cannot be made without affect.

God will surely gather a remnant in the last days just as he kept 7,000 faithful people who never worshipped Baal in the days of Elijah (Eliyah or Eliyahu)

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  2,986
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Who are the end time remnants? Who are those called from the world unto Christ during these last days?

Hi kingdomwitness,

I believe there will be two end-time remnants. The first group will be the one-third remnant in Israel that will flee to the mountains when they witness the abomination of desolation. They will be protected, and so will those gentiles who survive until the second coming. These are the sheep that will be separated from the goats and enter into the millennial kingdom. Both of these groups will be ruled over by Christ and His returning saints.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

• Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  6

Hi kingdomwitness,I believe there will be two end-time remnants. The first group will be the one-third remnant in Israel that will flee to the mountains when they witness the abomination of desolation. They will be protected, and so will those gentiles who survive until the second coming. These are the sheep that will be separated from the goats and enter into the millennial kingdom. Both of these groups will be ruled over by Christ and His returning saints.Hope this helps.Cheers

This last group you referenced did not take the mark of the beast and somehow we're not killed. I'm not sure what they did to escape persecution, but I'm sure there will be many people who do not choose to follow the A/C after he does his abomination thing. If there wasn't, we'd have no sheep at the sheep and goats judgment.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  2,986
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Hi kingdomwitness,I believe there will be two end-time remnants. The first group will be the one-third remnant in Israel that will flee to the mountains when they witness the abomination of desolation. They will be protected, and so will those gentiles who survive until the second coming. These are the sheep that will be separated from the goats and enter into the millennial kingdom. Both of these groups will be ruled over by Christ and His returning saints.Hope this helps.Cheers

This last group you referenced did not take the mark of the beast and somehow we're not killed. I'm not sure what they did to escape persecution, but I'm sure there will be many people who do not choose to follow the A/C after he does his abomination thing. If there wasn't, we'd have no sheep at the sheep and goats judgment.

I believe you are correct.  Many, if not most of this remnant will be those who fall away and depart the faith.  These will want to die, but death will flee from them.  This happens after the first resurrection ends, when the last martyr is killed.  God must protect them through His wrath not because of their unfaithfulness, but because of His faithfulness.  If they were to die at this point, the only resurrection left would be the second resurrection that is reserved for the unrighteous unbelievers 1000 years later.  So God must keep His promise, since they accepted His Son once upon a time.  However, they are no longer part of the Church that will return with Christ, but they still belong to Him.  Instead they will be ruled over by Christ and His saints. I believe this is what it means in the parables where the unprofitable or lazy servants are cast into the outer darkness, (out of the kingdom and back into the dark world, where Satan is the prince).

• Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  6

I believe you are correct.  Many, if not most of this remnant will be those who fall away and depart the faith.  These will want to die, but death will flee from them.  This happens after the first resurrection ends, when the last martyr is killed.  God must protect them through His wrath not because of their unfaithfulness, but because of His faithfulness.  If they were to die at this point, the only resurrection left would be the second resurrection that is reserved for the unrighteous unbelievers 1000 years later.  So God must keep His promise, since they accepted His Son once upon a time.  However, they are no longer part of the Church that will return with Christ, but they still belong to Him.  Instead they will be ruled over by Christ and His saints. I believe this is what it means in the parables where the unprofitable or lazy servants are cast into the outer darkness, (out of the kingdom and back into the dark world, where Satan is the prince).

Great stuff thunder. I've been playing with this for a long time. Thanks for sharing your thoughts bro.

One more question. Would you mind sharing your exegesis on the sheep and goats judgment passage in Matthew 25? I'd love to read your thoughts on that too. Thanks in advance.