Guest shiloh357

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

He'd make a great grandpa by the way. He just makes so much sense and has this really cool way about him. Even with his wife he is funny with her too.

My daughter said she would love to have him for a father.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  701
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/18/1955

I'm simply done with A & E, they want to play this game so can we ...

Game Over.

A&E just announced that Phil's "indefinite suspension" is already history.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  0

Mheh...I have long made mention of the fact that those who squawk the loudest about equality, freedoms and 'rights, are the also the loudest to quash anything they personally disagree with.

Even Geraldo on Fox this am was outspoken about the A&E suspension of Mr Robertson.  

I caught Geraldo this am as well, but what troubles me more than the indefinate suspension is that GLAAD and similar NGOs are now claiming to redefine what "true" Christianity is.

"'Phil and his family claim to be Christian, but Phil's lies about an entire community fly in the face of what true Christians believe,' said GLAAD spokesman Wilson Cruz ..."

http://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/-duck-dynasty--star-s-anti-gay-remarks-spark-outrage-134231650.html

Many of the comments on the site are supporting Phil Robertson.

Yeah, that ^ The head of the family show (to a following of christians) has been used as a target and by the same are redefining what true christianity is (exactly).

Making them a prey who do not agree with what is called the gay "lifestyle" (which is practicing homosexuality) which again is a sin (and of the same) which practice these things will not (as Phil agrees) inherit the Kingdom of God.

Phil just agrees with the apostles, not the gay activists, and I believe that its still legal in the U.S to voice disagreement with those you actually do disagree with.

Christians must let those who perform same sex stay in their bed and breakfast's but christians cannot draw a paycheck (or work) for A&E unless they forsake the word of God, and pimp out the gay agenda?

Very Well Put... :thumbsup: