Guest DRS81

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.77
  • Days Won:  226

Ok guys. Greetings on a Friday Feb 7. I saw the sword again on my mirror, same place but different set up.

This time the thorn object was at the bottom pointing up (northwest), and the wings were in the middle pointing up.

Sword pointing up.

Did you take a picture of it like I suggested?

Ok guys. Greetings on a Friday Feb 7. I saw the sword again on my mirror, same place but different set up.

This time the thorn object was at the bottom pointing up (northwest), and the wings were in the middle pointing up.

Sword pointing up.

I don't own a camera or a cell phone with a camera, i'm sorry. :(

Sword pointing up.

I don't own a camera or a cell phone with a camera, i'm sorry. :(

I would have to see it to believe it.You may have seen it so that is interesting for you.

I would have to see it to believe it.You may have seen it so that is interesting for you.

I understand. I would say the same thing. Blessings.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  158
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  3

DRS81,

Really interesting stuff! Obviously, there is no lack of suggestions for you in the thread! When  it comes to any sort of manifestation, I think that the scripture indicates that we need discernment. This is a spiritual gift and not mere intellectual analysis. I am guessing that when folks have asked you how the sword makes you "feel", they were really wanting to know what you discerned. At least I hope that is it, because our simple human emotional feelings are pretty worthless, even damaging, when it comes to supernatural things. If you have a healthy and vital prayer life with the Lord, always keeping yourself fed and grounded in the Word, God will certainly help you discern by the Spirit what is going on. If it is demonic, then God has given you authority over that as His child and a saint of the Lord. Simply rebuke it and command it to cease. If it is of the Lord, then He has a definite purpose in mind and wants you to know what that is. God is never, ever random or silly. 

Jesus said that His sheep hear His voice and listen to no other. As you seek His guidance in scripture and prayer, He WILL speak, He promises to!

Many Blessings, Andy

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  194
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/27/1984

I found a sword in a large boulder once.  Everyone was saying, "no one can remove it!  Only a truly powerful warrior can dislodge it!"  So I walked up to the boulder.  It actually laughed at me as I took the handle of the sword.  "You'll never remove this sword. You are a NOBODY!" it shouted back at me.  But with one mighty tug, it came free.  A brilliant light shined from the hole left behind.  I swung the sword with all I had and cracked the boulder in half.  It never laughed at me again. 

I found a sword in a large boulder once.  Everyone was saying, "no one can remove it!  Only a truly powerful warrior can dislodge it!"  So I walked up to the boulder.  It actually laughed at me as I took the handle of the sword.  "You'll never remove this sword. You are a NOBODY!" it shouted back at me.  But with one mighty tug, it came free.  A brilliant light shined from the hole left behind.  I swung the sword with all I had and cracked the boulder in half.  It never laughed at me again. 

And what did you have for breakfast that morning? :unsure:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  194
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/27/1984

Frosted Flakes