• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.78
  • Days Won:  226

Did you happen to take a picture of it?

Hey that is a thought  :mgcheerful:  The next time it happens take a picture of it.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,385
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  5

Could it be your faucet playing tricks on you? If the faucet is under the mirror and it's the standard knob kind with a medium size neck, it's possible that the cold water drops left in the sink create a cold window drifting upwards onto the mirror when the steam is in that area. Thus an elongated image of the shape of the faucet. Maybe? Have you tried running the hot water in the shower and stand outside looking at the mirror? Might as well experiment to see what happens I would think.

Could it be your faucet playing tricks on you? If the faucet is under the mirror and it's the standard knob kind with a medium size neck, it's possible that the cold water drops left in the sink create a cold window drifting upwards onto the mirror when the steam is in that area. Thus an elongated image of the shape of the faucet. Maybe? Have you tried running the hot water in the shower and stand outside looking at the mirror? Might as well experiment to see what happens I would think.

No, this is definitly something spiritual, being that the sword was standing straight up and the following week it was upside down. Hopefully I'll found out more answers in the coming weeks.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.78
  • Days Won:  226

No, this is definitly something spiritual, being that the sword was standing straight up and the following week it was upside down. Hopefully I'll found out more answers in the coming weeks.

Be sure and take a picture if it happens again.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  0

I know this might sound really strange, but I had just taken a shower about a hour ago.

I stepped out, and right when I was about to dress I see an image of a sword on the mirror.

The steam from the hot water made this image..

sword.jpg

This is about as close as I can get to the image, it was even standing straight up like this one.

Right above the handle... do you see the wings pointing up (I think they're wings), it even had those!

In the middle of the handle, it also had something pointing out like a sore thumb. (probably irrelevant)

The image was definitely a sword though.

Is this God giving me a sign to put on the whole armor of God?

Does God give signs this way, have you heard of such a thing?

aogWholeArmor.jpg

As you can see here, the sword represents the spirit and the Word of God. - DRS81

Hi DRS81,  It sounds to me like God is going or is equipping you for his service by way of armor and by his Word the gospel.  We are told in scriptures that in the last days men and women would have visions and dreams and would prophesy(proclaim the word of God under the anointing of the Holy Spirit).  Maybe God is equipping you to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ under his annointing and calling.  You know personally of what you saw and no one else and it should or already has increased your faith.  Seek and ye shall find knock and it shall be opened and also it say "ask" and it shall be given.  This can be done through prayer and fasting and staying in scripture through reading, studying and meditating.  Just remember the Lord is faithful to those of his children who serve him faithfully in spirit and in truth.  I just would say "Go ye" in the Spirit of the Lord taking that image of the sword with you.  For the word of God (the bible, the gospel) is sharper than any two edged sword and it cuts all the way to the joints and marrow of the bones and that it reveals the secrets and intents of the heart.  God also has said in his word that he is a rewarder of those who "dilengtly" seek him.  God bless  Oh and that is a really kool picture of the sword.

Hi DRS81,  It sounds to me like God is going or is equipping you for his service by way of armor and by his Word the gospel.

TY OC, when you say equip how does he do this. Blessings. :)

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,568
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  0

Hi DRS81,  It sounds to me like God is going or is equipping you for his service by way of armor and by his Word the gospel.

TY OC, when you say equip how does he do this. Blessings. :)

You are welcome,  God has given each of us his children gifts and callings as it tell us in Ephesians chapter 4 (please read for more understanding) We are to use these gifts to minister to the saints so that all may grow up in the Lord to maturity or adulthood in the Lord.  Then as they grow and mature in the Lord they can begin to use their gifts and talents to equip others for service in the kingdom of God.  I do not know how old you are in the Lord or your knowledge of him.  But we all start out as babes in Christ and must learn and grow up in the Lord just like we do in the natural sense.  God has placed people in the body of Christ to minister the word of God to us until we get to a place of maturity and unity of the faith in the knowledge of who Jesus Christ is.  Then as mature adult christians we can take on the responsibility of the work of the Lord when that time comes.  And when that time comes we will be ready to step out in faith and begin to minister and use our gifts and calling for the Lord to minister to the saints so they can mature and grow in the Lord.  In order that the body of Christ will increase through your labor of love for the brethren the saints the family of God.

Having said that God prepares or equips us for ministry through his word and prayer.  All scripture is given to us by God and it is "profitable" to us for many things like correction. instructions, reproof, doctrine, exhortation and so forth.  You have to study the word of God so you will be equipped to minister to the saint.  A person cannot minister the word to others if they do not know what the word of God says on things pertaining to this life and godliness or living right by faith in the ways of God.  So in order to be a good minister for God we must prepare ourselves and allow God to teach us in his word so that we will save ourselves as well as our hearers.  If it is the will of God for you to preach, teach, sing or etc., in the body of Christ then when the time comes you will be ready and prepared equipped for his service.  And the body of Christ through your ministry will be edified or built up in your love for the brethren.  Just be ready to walk through the doors should this  be HIS will.

I am one that gives scriptural references for you to look at and read for yourself.   But I have to apologize as I am at a place I do not have access to my bible.  But the things I am speaking of can be found in the books of Ephesians and I & 2 Timothy.  I am sure when you read those books then you will see these things.      

• 4 weeks later...

Ok guys. Greetings on a Friday Feb 7. I saw the sword again on my mirror, same place but different set up.

This time the thorn object was at the bottom pointing up (northwest), and the wings were in the middle pointing up.

Sword pointing up.