• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Izzel

They placed the blood over their windows & doorposts so that when the Spirit of the Lord came to the city to kill all the Egyptian first born(children,cattle,sheep,everything),He would see the blood & He would"pass over"those families & all their livestock & no harm would come to them......as we plead the Blood of Christ over us & place all of our sin under it,we too are spared from the Wrath of God

With love,in Christ-Kwik

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  514
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/07/1989

Blessings Izzel

They placed the blood over their windows & doorposts so that when the Spirit of the Lord came to the city to kill all the Egyptian first born(children,cattle,sheep,everything),He would see the blood & He would"pass over"those families & all their livestock & no harm would come to them......as we plead the Blood of Christ over us & place all of our sin under it,we too are spared from the Wrath of God

With love,in Christ-Kwik

Blessings to you also 

Hence the reason I honesltly think that we will be on the earth when the plagues fall 

As it was in the day of Egypt so shall it be in the end 

Jesus blood will cover us thus the plagues will pass over the saints just like the jews 

If the pre-trib rapture is true, then praise the Lord, I'll be with Him. If the post trib rapture is true, then I will be prepared to be a light for those caught in the darkest times humanities ever faced until He appears to judge the earth. I just know that when He appears, I'll be with Him.

Yes :mgcheerful:

What does Jesus blood do for us today ?

Blessings Izzel

Man took care of it....praise God!I was going to say "already posted",,,,,we are reconciled to our Father,that Blood makes us pleasing,Holy,acceptable,Worthy,approved.....everything that Christ is to the Father....we are UNDER His Blood(God looks at us & sees His Son)      Whew!Glory Halleluliah!

With love,in Christ-Kwik

Blessings Izzel

With love,in Christ-Kwik

Well related Kwik. 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  51
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/25/1968

Blessings Izzel

With love,in Christ-Kwik

Actually, it was The Lord Himself that went through the city and killed the first-born.

From Exodus 11

Then Moses said, “Thus says the Lord: ‘About midnight I will go out into the midst of Egypt; and all the firstborn in the land of Egypt shall die, from the firstborn of Pharaoh who sits on his throne, even to the firstborn of the female servant who is behind the handmill, and all the firstborn of the animals.

The "Death Angel" or "Spirit" is a hollywood interpretation... 

I will now return you to your previously scheduled discussion.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  236
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  05/29/1971

I'm pre-trib rapture too because that's what I personally feel the scripture's say clearly.  Mid and post tribbers seem to think pre-tribbers are trying to escape the tribulation and that's why they hold that view.  They seem to think pre-tribbers are lesser Christians, or wimps, or not ready to stand up for Christ during persecution.  Personally I'd die for my belief right now, and people ARE dying for their Christianity this day.  Many of us are just fortunate enough not to live in a place of persecution.

We should all be prepared to die for our belief in Christ if you're  pre, mid, or post tribbers.  My belief in pre-tribulation has nothing to do with any personal feelings but my belief in what the scripture says plainly.

If the pre-trib rapture is true, then praise the Lord, I'll be with Him. If the post trib rapture is true, then I will be prepared to be a light for those caught in the darkest times humanities ever faced until He appears to judge the earth. I just know that when He appears, I'll be with Him.

Yes :mgcheerful:

When will the saints be persecuted as Jesus stated in Matt 24 ?

I'm pre-trib rapture too because that's what I personally feel the scripture's say clearly.  Mid and post tribbers seem to think pre-tribbers are trying to escape the tribulation and that's why they hold that view.  They seem to think pre-tribbers are lesser Christians, or wimps, or not ready to stand up for Christ during persecution.  Personally I'd die for my belief right now, and people ARE dying for their Christianity this day.  Many of us are just fortunate enough not to live in a place of persecution.

We should all be prepared to die for our belief in Christ if you're  pre, mid, or post tribbers.  My belief in pre-tribulation has nothing to do with any personal feelings but my belief in what the scripture says plainly.

I'm post trib and I've never held that view. 

I am post  Trib also 

Webfisher

Spirit of the Lord....is the Lord himself..............do you not believe in the Trinity?   BTW...Welcome to Worthy

With love in Christ-Kwik