• 1 month later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

I can see why some think America is Babylon because in many ways America fits the bill.

However, America isn't all bad. God still has many children who love him in this country. Certainly more than the 10 required (minyan), the threshold number God requires before he reigns down judgement. (My version of mild humor.)

Spock slipping out

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

I think it more likely america completly collapses, which collapses the world economy leading to the new babylon and anti-christ coming in to "save" the day. Just my .02 cents worth.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

America isnt that bad?

I would agree that the American people are not that bad......    but the government is....   and pretty much always has been.

This country was made great by the morals and work ethics of good Christian people....   we still have a lot of good Christian people...   most of them don't really like where our government is headed...   Too many of our people have gotten lazy, and the evil in the government is using that to maintain power.   I think some day we will rebel against that power and I'm not sure where that will end.

America isnt that bad?  here is what I want you to do.  Pick any two countries you like.  Google those countires annual homicide rate and then add those countries annual homocide rate together.  Now google americas annual homicide rate.  no matter what two countries you pick americas rate IS higher.

last I checked and this was years ago, an average of 4000 babies(in america) a day are aborted.  4000 x  365 days in a year= 1,460,000 babies aborted a year. 

Did you know there are altars set up to pagan gods on US military bases?

Did you know the statue of liberty is a pagan godess?  the thing on her head and the torch is symbolic. 

Did you know the washington monument is a freemason statue?  (freemasons on the upper levels worship devils)

America is wickedness.

Wow, a wee bit over the top my brother. We are the richest nation so we have mor weapons to tote around. Plus, we have more freedoms to do just what we want to do-that might mean kill somebody too, especially over things and drugs, etc.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  164
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/28/1967

Wow...

agree with many of you on what is going on in this nation;

however...Jesus spoke when he walked the Earth that the anti-christ already is come, and most all think the anti-christ hasn't even showed up yet. WOW...do ya'll not read the Word?

The anti-christ has been growing, growing, growing... not just in America but all over the world. Do you not recognize that the ways of this world, (not just the nations governments) but the ways and lifestyles of people (including those that sit in church on Sunday morn) is the anti-christ?

Yes, even the church goers Do Not, Have Not, Will not, separate themselves from the ways of this world. God forbid your cell phone quits. What do you do different then the rest of this world? Those in the church are partakers of this world just like everyone else. By supporting and partaking in the ways of this world, we limit our trust and dependence on the Lord ourselves, because we can do it all by ourselves. We are big boys and girls. We have plenty of money. We want it, we buy it. ALL do it. Hoard up more stuff and more money and pass by those folks you see in need while you thank God it isn't you in their shoes hoping someone will have mercy on you and have compassion to help you out.

Lord have mercy...on us ALL

God bless you ALL

Rebbell,

You make good points concerning love of the things of the world is not loving God.

But, there is a man of lawlessness coming and he will be a man who will enter the Jewish rebuilt temple and proclaim deity and worship from the masses. Read Daniel 2,7, and 11; 1 thess 4 and 5; 2 thess 2; and revelation 13 carefully. You will see there is such a man.

America isnt that bad?

I would agree that the American people are not that bad......    but the government is....   and pretty much always has been.

This country was made great by the morals and work ethics of good Christian people....   we still have a lot of good Christian people...   most of them don't really like where our government is headed...   Too many of our people have gotten lazy, and the evil in the government is using that to maintain power.   I think some day we will rebel against that power and I'm not sure where that will end.

I havent worked for someone honest in years.  a lot of americans are fighting for gay rights and there is even talk brewing about pedophile rights. The government isnt doing all the killing.  sure there are some Christians out there, but man this country is just ate up with it. 

Because of how this country is I am ashamed to call myself an american anymore. 

If the people rise up it will end in martial law and tyrranical rule.  They are hoping that the people do rise up.  there are contracts with russia to send thousands of troups in a state of emergency such as that type.  our government has been buying up billions of rounds of ammo at retail price when they could just get it at wholesale, might I also add the country is not doing so good financialy, as well as in larger cities they have been militarizing the police forces.  Oh yeah I forgot some of the ammo is hollow points wich is against geneva code so that just shows unlawful intent.  I have been told a season of violence is coming.  A season of death.  two sources that dont know each other and both are men who seek Gods face..  The governments plan is to kill the dollar and let the chaos play out and let everyone get hungry.  then show up like some heros.  Even the military is trying to keep some of the militias from rising up.  God is the only Hope for any of this/us.  You wanna know how its gonna play out.... Go on youtube and look up videos for yourself that people have made from sneaking on "FEMA camps" and see for yourself all the plastic stackable caskets and they even have smaller kid sizes available too.  you can even see in videos the concrete boxes they lower the caskets into in the ground already being installed in the ground and earth moving machines nearby.  The boxes are in the thousands

Yes........a brother who is being led of the Holy Ghost, the only true teacher.

And there shall be blood as deep as the bridle bits. He who is full shall hunger.

Jesus said, "If there be anyONE that come after me, let him pick up his cross and follow me.

In this carnal world I am ashamed and naked, having nothing.

In the Spiritual world I am at peace with God and clothed; for HIM, by HIM. For God knows whom He hath chosen.

God bless you brother

This world is the anti-christ.

Are not the ways of this world one? and most all are being partakers in it?

Jesus spoke to the ones following as he was being led to die, "cry not for me, but for yourselves, for if they shall do this to a green tree, what shall be done in the dry?"

God bless

This world is the anti-christ.

Are not the ways of this world one? and most all are being partakers in it?

Jesus spoke to the ones following as he was being led to die, "cry not for me, but for yourselves, for if they shall do this to a green tree, what shall be done in the dry?"

God bless

Ahhh, I see you didn't do your homework and read the assignment I gave you. tsk tsk. (Go to the corner.)  lol