• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  514
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/07/1989

Jesus has never been sealed nor will He be sealed.  Satan knows who He is, and so do angels and Demons, and they shudder.

In Christ

Montana Marv

John 6:27

King James Version (KJV)

27 Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth untoeverlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  112
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Hello,

I was listening to a Q and A online and the topic of the identity of the woman in Revelation 12 came up?  Is she Mary or someone/something else since the book is mostly symbolic?  Bible texts for support please.  Gracias!

In a way everybody might be sort of right....if we believe Mary, Israel, is part of the New Jerusalem....I believe it is New Jerusalem..I also believe Wisdom that is personified as a women in proverbs may be New Jerusalem..somehow or another..

New Jerusalem could represent a powerful woman in Heaven ...scripture says she is our Mother...in a way she did give birth to Jesus if you look at Mary being a part of the New Jerusalem and Israel being part of the New Jerusalem......I feel like she represents all born again children of Almighty God.....Jews and Gentiles....The bride of the Lamb...it doesn't say she is God...but is protected by God.....It says Satan got thrown to earth and pursued her...and her offspring.......I feel New Jerusalem is alive and well and will come to earth someday....when the final tribulation and wrath of Almighty God is  complete...

Galatians 4:26 But the Jerusalem that is above is free, and she is our mother.

Revelation 3:12 The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will they leave it. I will write on them the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on them my new name.

Revelation 21:2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband.

Revelation 21:9-14 One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb.” And he carried me away in the Spirit to a mountain great and high, and showed me the Holy City, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God. It shone with the glory of God, and its brilliance was like that of a very precious jewel, like a jasper, clear as crystal. It had a great, high wall with twelve gates, and with twelve angels at the gates. On the gates were written the names of the twelve tribes of Israel. There were three gates on the east, three on the north, three on the south and three on the west. The wall of the city had twelve foundations, and on them were the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

Proverbs 3:19 By wisdom the Lord laid the earth’s foundations,by understanding he set the heavens in place;

Proverbs 4:6-9 Do not forsake wisdom, and she will protect you;love her, and she will watch over you. The beginning of wisdom is this: Get wisdom.Though it cost all you have, get understanding. Cherish her, and she will exalt you;embrace her, and she will honor you. She will give you a garland to grace your headand present you with a glorious crown.”

Proverbs 3:18 She is a tree of life to those who take hold of her;those who hold her fast will be blessed.

• 3 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  246
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/09/1974

She is ISRAEL.

Twelve stars are said to either be the 12 Disciples, but I believe it closer linked to the 12 Tribes (12 Sons of Jacob)

The child is Jesus.

The dragon is Satan

1/3 stars are the 1/3 angels that Lucifer took

wanting to devour the child is satan looking to kill Jesus

notice the rod of iron?  Only Jesus is said to rule with a rod of iron

notice also that a WOE is issued to the world, but also that the dragon persecuted the WOMAN.  Why isn't the Church mentioned?  Cause the Church is not on earth any longer.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  450
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

There is some people who are going to rule the rod of Iron

Revelation 2:26-27

26  And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

27  And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father. 

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  3

"Only Jesus is said to rule with a rod of iron."

As has been pointed out, He does not rule with

a wet noodle.

Are you sure of your claim?  Have you done the concordance check?

• Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  10/30/1998

Another thing to consider is that the Church never gave birth to Christ but instead, he brought about the Church. The woman is Israel and the 12 stars are the 12 tribes of Israel. The pains of child birth are the sufferings of Israel before Jesus Christ (Yeshua HarMashiach) arrives.

a wet noodle.

All the saints will rule with a rod of iron which is the word of God 

Psalm 149:5-9

King James Version (KJV)

Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds.

Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two-edged sword in their hand;

To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people;

To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron;

To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the Lord.

Another thing to consider is that the Church never gave birth to Christ but instead, he brought about the Church. The woman is Israel and the 12 stars are the 12 tribes of Israel. The pains of child birth are the sufferings of Israel before Jesus Christ (Yeshua HarMashiach) arrives.

What did Eve represent ?

Why did Adam say bones of my bones and flesh of my flesh ?

• Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  10/30/1998

What did Eve represent ?

Why did Adam say bones of my bones and flesh of my flesh ?

How are my supposed to know?

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  246
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/09/1974

a wet noodle.

Not following you with the "wet noodle" business.

Yes, I'm sure.

Concordance?  No.  I haven't used a ... concordance ... in quite some time.  I tend to allow SCRIPTURES to interpret SCRIPTURES (though I have much more powerful tools to use that mere concordances at my disposal).  Here, let me share with you why I present it that way:

Consider Psalm 2

Read it carefully.  Notice that it is a TRIUNE PASSAGE.  

Observe that the Father talks about the Son - "MY Son"

Observe how the Son talks about Himself - "ME"

Observe how the Spirit talks about the Son - "THE Son" (not 'my' son)

Basically, in one section you see the text talking about "MY Son" ... which is the Father.  Then you see the text talking about "ME" ... which is the Son speaking of Himself.  Then you see the text talking about "THE Son" ... which is the Spirit.  Even Jesus said that the Comforter comes to glorify the Son, not Himself, and the same thing is shown in Psalm 2.

So, when you see "kiss the Son" in the Psalms, it means "worship the son".  How do I know?  Well ... this is the result of deeper study.  The Hebrew word for "kiss" in ancient times typically could mean worship, sort of like how you kiss a king's ring or kiss the feet of a ruler.  In doing so, you are showing fealty and submissiveness ... even admitting defeat.

Now, since I've established that Psalm 2 is talking about the MESSIAH, and not king David, we clearly see that the Messiah rules the nations with an iron scepter.  David has never ruled the earth, nor with an iron scepter.  Revelation tends to confirm this:

Rev 2:27 And He shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

So, both the Psalms and Revelation show that it is the Messiah who rules the nations with a rod of iron.