WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Talking of sidestepping congress with the powers that the administration has is one thing.....   actually breaking the law is something else...

Look I think the guy may actually be the AntiChrist, so don't think I'm supporting him.....   but so far all I see him doing is working with the administration's legal operations to accomplish things he wants done....   I don't see any actual laws he has broken......   there are some that he has not had his people carry out, but I'm not sure if that is actually not legal.

I'm struggling here to find actual things and not just his talk and promises.

Two months ago a guy stole my generator......   that was against the law......   I caught him on security camera's as he  carried my generator away and he's in jail today.

So what's Obama done that we can take him to task over.

Calling Obama the AntiChrist is a violation of Romans 13, where we are instructed to respect God's appointed rulers and submit to government.

I'm not a fan of Obama but he is hardly any worse than other presidents I could name ...

Feel free to name those presidents -- I'm guessing they're all Republicans.

And posting the possibility that Obama might be the Antichrist isn't a violation of anything, depending on the Clintonian definition of what "is" or "isn't" means to a member of the politically party that tried to remove both God and Jerusalem from its platform. 

Woodrow Wilson....   Franklin Roosevelt...      We'll have to see how low Obama gets.

Woodrow Wilson is  pretty much responsible for the Federal Reserve and Roosevelt started the welfare system that got Obama elected.   Wilson made it possible to spend much more than we actually have to spend and Roosevelt gave us the place to spend it..    Johnson took the money out of the social security fund to pay for Viet Nam that he lied to us to start, which his wife made several fortunes fighting.

There are many presidents in our past that are not good.....   actually Obama just fits in well.....   mainly because there is a group in the background that president Wilson spoke of that made it possible for all of them to be elected......   and they all had a job to do in office and they all did it very well......   unfortunately it just wasn't in the best interest of "We the People" and David Rockefeller spoke of them in his autobiography.....   declared he was among them and was very proud of it.

So where do we stand.....    Where do we go......     How do we change things......    That power that Woodrow Wilson spoke of has such a grip on things that none of us can break it......   we are at it's mercy until Jesus returns.

The End.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  150
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/01/1984

Yes, God appoints our rulers and our ruler is the Constitution......   The Constitution that God gave us to rule over our nation tells us that we have to elect a president through the electoral college and it is "we the People" who are  responsible for who sets in that office that God created for us.  Not only that but that same constitution makes us responsible for removing the person we elected if he is not doing the job he swore to do.      So where do you stand on that... MrsRational.

God did not give you the constitution, he gave us the bible. The constitution was created by human beings in 1787. Are you are saying you consider the two as equal?

No matter what mental gymnastics you wish to play to convince yourself that Romans 13 doesn't apply to people you hate, we are to honour Gods appointed rulers as was the case under the pagan Caesar and is the case now.

You do have the right to vote, as do your fellow citizens and in this case they went against you. Perhaps next election will be different but in the meantime you are to submit to Gods express commands. You cannot try and lawyer God with "gee I said perhaps/maybe/if".

Edited by MrsRational

Guest shiloh357

Yes, God appoints our rulers and our ruler is the Constitution......   The Constitution that God gave us to rule over our nation tells us that we have to elect a president through the electoral college and it is "we the People" who are  responsible for who sets in that office that God created for us.  Not only that but that same constitution makes us responsible for removing the person we elected if he is not doing the job he swore to do.      So where do you stand on that... MrsRational.

God did not give you the constitution, he gave us the bible. The constitution was created by human beings in 1787. Are you are saying you consider the two as equal?

It was our "God-appointed" leaders that gave us the Constitution.   The argument that God appointed our leaders logically extends to stems to the Consitution, which is based on the Bible.

No matter what mental gymnastics you wish to play to convince yourself that Romans 13 doesn't apply to people you hate, we are to honour Gods appointed rulers as was the case under the pagan Caesar and is the case now.

You are misrepresenting what Romans 13 is about.  In Paul's day, the "rulers" he was talking about were the Caeasars of Rome.  The Caesar was the head of the imperial cult that proclaimed Him as both lord and god on earth.  

Paul's exhortation did not extend as far as you are implying it should extend.  Paul did not exhort beleivers in Rome to honor the Caesar.  To honor the Caesar would be to acknolwedge him according to his title of lord and god on earth.

We are to respect and obey our leaders in all things that are good and reasonable.  We are to obey the laws, pay our taxes and live as good citizens, but our leaders are not owed unconditional respect, as you seem to be implying.   They are not above criticism and in our country, they are accountable to us. 

Our goverment is not and was not intended to be the "ruling elite."  The Constitution didn't set them up to be untouchable or inaccessible.

You do have the right to vote, as do your fellow citizens and in this case they went against you. Perhaps next election will be different but in the meantime you are to submit to Gods express commands. You cannot try and lawyer God with "gee I said perhaps/maybe/if".

We have more rights than that.   We have the right to hold our leaders accountable and voting is not our only recourse.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  701
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Birthday:  02/18/1955

Talking of sidestepping congress with the powers that the administration has is one thing.....   actually breaking the law is something else...

Look I think the guy may actually be the AntiChrist, so don't think I'm supporting him.....   but so far all I see him doing is working with the administration's legal operations to accomplish things he wants done....   I don't see any actual laws he has broken......   there are some that he has not had his people carry out, but I'm not sure if that is actually not legal.

Two months ago a guy stole my generator......   that was against the law......   I caught him on security camera's as he  carried my generator away and he's in jail today.

Calling Obama the AntiChrist is a violation of Romans 13, where we are instructed to respect God's appointed rulers and submit to government.

I'm not a fan of Obama ...

... but ABC is. And for someone who isn't an antichrist, Obama certainly has no shortage of false prophets in the mass media to support his every unconstitutional move.

"The journalists at ABC News have refrained from questioning Barack Obama's unilateral tone at the State of the Union address. Reporter Jim Avila on Tuesday's Nightline went so far as to compare the President to an iconic movie character. Regarding Obama's threats to use executive actions to accomplish his goals, Avila enthused, 'This was President Obama, the go-it-alone Terminator, mindful he has only three years left.'"

http://www.mrctv.org/videos/abc-spins-obama-state-union-go-it-alone-terminator

The "go-it-alone Terminator" also has "Sky Net" drones that can "terminate" US citizens worldwide without any semblance of due process.

My understanding of the Executive branch is that it is the branch that enforces the law.   The executive branch doesn't make law.   Executive orders are meant to enforce existing laws. 

Obama is trying to make law through executive order.  If the Congress doesn't pass the legislation he wants as quickly as he wants, he thinks he can by-pass Congress and just do it himself through executive order.  That is illegal.

what has he actually done that is illegal?    Having the EPA do things that they have been given authority to oversee is not breaking the law, even though it probably is abuse.....    I keep asking what has he actually done that would be illegal .....

I don't know about legality, but Obama swore to uphold the Constitution when he was elected and then re-elected; by side-stepping Congress -- where all legislative power resides re Article I -- isn't Obama openly violating his oath of office?

Doesn't that "constitute" an impeachable offense?

talking of sidestepping congress with the powers that the administration has is one thing.....   actually breaking the law is something else...

Look I think the guy may actually be the antichrist, so don't think I'm supporting him.....   but so far all I see him doing is working with the administration's legal operations to accomplish things he wants done....   I don't see any actual laws he has broken......   there are some that he has not had his people carry out, but I'm not sure if that is actually not legal.

IMO, it's what he's about to do when he threatened to go around Congress with his "pen".

Wasn't his oath of office to support and defend the Constitution? That support is undone by deliberately circumventing the legislative branch of gov't, which is unconstitutional.

do you really want to start punishing people for what we think they are about to do????       I certainly don't want to go there.

But Obama actually said he was going to do it with his own pen during the recent SOTU. He literally bragged that he could exceed the limits of the executive office and make Congress irrelevant all in one fell swoop.

from The Blaze:

"President Barack Obama said in an interview set to air Friday evening that his administration has been 'very disciplined' with the use of executive orders and that he is not worried about action underway in the House to reign in his power.

"The comments came after CNN’s Jake Tapper asked Obama what he thinks of congressional Republicans, such as Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas), calling his presidency an 'imperial' one.

''Well, I don’t think that’s very serious,' Obama said, according to a rush transcript of the interview obtained by TheBlaze. 'I mean, the truth of the matter is, is that every president engages in executive actions. In fact, we’ve been very disciplined and sparing in terms of the executive actions that we have taken. Uh, we make sure that we’re doing it within the authority that we have under statute ...'"

http://www.theblaze....gn=ShareButtons

But the truth of the matter is that Eric Holder couldn't define the statute for that authority when questioned about it by Congress.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  73
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

I enjoyed listening to Senator Cathy Mcmorris Rodgers more then Obama the other night. I just don't think this obama care is going to work. The Republicans seem like they have a better idea. And she talked about our Savior as well. Obama doesn't really do that very much.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  150
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  06/01/1984

I enjoyed listening to Senator Cathy Mcmorris Rodgers more then Obama the other night. I just don't think this obama care is going to work. The Republicans seem like they have a better idea. And she talked about our Savior as well. Obama doesn't really do that very much.

What is the better idea that Republicans have?

... And she talked about our Savior as well. Obama doesn't really do that very much.

Well, actor Jamie Foxx said Obama is our "lord and savior" and Obama does talk about himself at great length.

from Fox News:

Actor Jamie Foxx called President Obama “our Lord and Savior” during an appearance Sunday on the Soul Train Awards. It’s just the latest example of entertainers and artists deifying the Commander in Chief.

“It’s like church over here,” Foxx told the audience. “First of all, give an honor to God and our Lord and Savior Barack Obama.”

“Barack Obama,” he shouted as the audience cheered ...

See the video at:

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stories/actor-calls-obama-our-lord-and-savior.html

... and note it’s not the first time Obama supporters have attempted to deify him: "A controversial painting of President Obama, posed as Jesus Christ on the cross, is part of an art exhibit at Bunker Hill Community College in Boston."

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Our constitution is based on the Noahide laws not the Bible. According to our Senate... and my own research.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,512
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  10/07/1979

Selectively enforcing or ignoring the law is illegal, which this President has done time and time again.

He doesn't get to choose what laws this nation has and does not have, that's Congress's job.  They make the laws, the decide which laws they want to make and the President has to execute them, he doesn't get to use his discretion at what laws will and will not be enforced.