Diatheosis

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,117
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

since the first thing they noticed was that they were naked/unclothed, what were they wearing before?  (other one beware...more speculation from yours truly...lol)  Why weren't the fig leaves good enough to cover their nakedness/shame?

Fig leaves die and fall apart...   bugs, rashes and all kinds of things can come from plants riding on your skin..

They are also shaped kind of funny to be covering things up...   I'm still trying to figure out how they sowed them together....    more speculation.

Also the weather was going to get cold after they leave the garden and who needs fig leaves in the freezing temperatures.

most likely though the leaves were not really durable enough to be worn as clothing for very long.

If you're reaching to the sacrifice thing you might take note that  Adam did die, and I assume Eve did also although I don't remember reading about it.   Guess she wasn't that important.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  514
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/07/1989

since the first thing they noticed was that they were naked/unclothed, what were they wearing before?  (other one beware...more speculation from yours truly...lol)  Why weren't the fig leaves good enough to cover their nakedness/shame?

Fig leaves die and fall apart...   bugs, rashes and all kinds of things can come from plants riding on your skin..

They are also shaped kind of funny to be covering things up...   I'm still trying to figure out how they sowed them together....    more speculation.

Also the weather was going to get cold after they leave the garden and who needs fig leaves in the freezing temperatures.

most likely though the leaves were not really durable enough to be worn as clothing for very long.

If you're reaching to the sacrifice thing you might take note that  Adam did die, and I assume Eve did also although I don't remember reading about it.   Guess she wasn't that important.

You should study the mayans Aztects Caribs and Arawaks as to what they wear even in brazil now in the amazon 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

Was there freezing?  They lived under a canopy.  A perfect environment for growing and living.  No rain, no excessive heat, no cold.  No rain until Noah.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,029
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/23/1982

Lol...I love ya bro.  You keep me coming back for more....I'm not reaching towards the sacrifice thing in this instance because you already know what I believe.  i wanted to move on to why they were naked IF they were.  Genesis 2:25 says they were naked and not ashamed when God made them.  But then you move forward to genesis 3:7 and you see that they eat the forbidden fruit and their eyes were opened and realized they were naked.  Were they stupid/ blind before they had eaten the fruit?  Of course not.  So I think they were wearing something although they were naked.  What do you think?

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  514
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/07/1989

Lol...I love ya bro.  You keep me coming back for more....I'm not reaching towards the sacrifice thing in this instance because you already know what I believe.  i wanted to move on to why they were naked IF they were.  Genesis 2:25 says they were naked and not ashamed when God made them.  But then you move forward to genesis 3:7 and you see that they eat the forbidden fruit and their eyes were opened and realized they were naked.  Were they stupid/ blind before they had eaten the fruit?  Of course not.  So I think they were wearing something although they were naked.  What do you think?

They were not naked they wore clothes of righteouness eg 

Revelation 19:8

And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean andwhite: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

Revelation 19:14
And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linenwhite and clean.

i dont think God created naked angels either but the angels are naked yet not naked 

I like where you going where you going with this 

Was there freezing?  They lived under a canopy.  A perfect environment for growing and living.  No rain, no excessive heat, no cold.  No rain until Noah.

In Christ

Montana Marv

No rain I would agree...   the rest is pure speculation...

Well, God asked them who told them they were naked, so I would think that they were already naked and just realized it was not the right thing to do......    seems the fruit gave them an internal sense of right and wrong even though God had not told them.....    They truly were like God in that they knew good from evil  (right/wrong).

That same internal knowing was passed down to their offspring and is why none of us are really guiltless from sin, for we  know it's wrong before we do it.

Anyway that would be the story according to Sam.....   agreement not mandatory.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,029
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Birthday:  02/23/1982

They were not naked they wore clothes of righteouness eg 

Revelation 19:8

And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean andwhite: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

Revelation 19:14
And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linenwhite and clean.

i dont think God created naked angels either but the angels are naked yet not naked 

I like where you going where you going with this 

Thank you. I'm inclined to agree with you and here is why.  Genesis 1:26, 27 says:

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

This is significant to me because although later on it say they were naked and not ashamed, these verses about the creation of man says that Man was created in God's image and likeness.  Is God naked?  Here's what Psalms 104:1,2 tells me:

Bless the Lord, O my soul. O Lord my God, thou art very great; thou art clothed with honour and majesty.

Who coverest thyself with light as with a garment: who stretchest out the heavens like a curtain

So would it be a far stretch to believe that since God is clothed in light his children created in his image might be made in like manner? 

I think this light that man was wearing had some connection to their spirituality.  Isaiah 61:10 says:

I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.

could that light be the righteousness that God placed on them before they chose to sin? 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

In Christ

Montana Marv

No rain I would agree...   the rest is pure speculation...

A go by Zech 14:6-7 - On that day there will be no light, no cold or frost.  It will be a unique day, without daytime or nighttime; a day known to the Lord, when evening comes there will be light.

I would say the Mill will revert back to similar conditions before the flood except there will be rain (Zech 14:17); possibly IMO, all will be back to a vegetarian diet, since the animals will cease being carnivores. Also man will live to 1000 years.  We must remember the sun has gone dark per Matt 24:29; Jesus becomes the true light of this world.

When before the flood, man lived under a water vapor dome, no direct sunlight, thus no excessive heat and therefore no cold.  It was a perfect environment for growing things.  But one can take this all with a grain of salt if they wish.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  78
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Yes an animal surely did die, to have an animal skin it takes an animals body, and this was a representation of Jesus, it represented Gods sacrifice of innocent life, for our life, so we can live.  Animals blood, blood meaning life, are innocent blood, Jesus' blood is innocent and in His blood (life) covers our life to take our sins, and His blood never runs dry.  Animal sacrifices were to cover the sins, but in these sacrifices, sins were only covered temporarily.  Jesus is our true sacrifice of life for our life, His innocent blood continually covering us, our sins.  The lamb slain before the foundation of the world, the lamb slain represents, Jesus' cross, and what was "accomplished" at the cross was already in affect before the earth was ever formed.  That is what is meant by "lamb(Jesus) slain(cross) before the earth ever was.  (Jesus) Emmanuel meaning God is with us. Nothing is hid from our heavenly Father, He knew all our needs in Him waaaay before He even formed the earth.  Animal skins on Adam & Eve, represented covered by the blood & clothed in Jesus.  Our heavenly Father doesn't see our sin, He sees us through His Sons perfect blood(Holy), life to cover us completely and wholly, yes we are right now and forever "Wholly(fully) and Holy covered in the Body and Blood of our "saving" saviour Jesus Christ, in whom all authority over all heaven and earth are in, because yes, Jesus is our reigning Heavenly King, and all things do bow before our King, everything.  Also when Jesus said your sins are forgiven so get up and walk, full freedom in Jesus, our unchanging Lord, same today as then and forever, if that cross was not already accounted to Him, then He would have never been able to say those precious words of life.  Yes, we are so "completely" covered in Jesus.