• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/religion/saudi-cleric-suggests-baby-girls-wear-burqas-prevent-rape#

A Saudi cleric has proposed this solution to molestation of young girls: they should be required to wear burqas.

While no law or practice in Islam requires that baby girls wear burqas, Sheik Abdulla Daoud suggested that covering the babies in burqas would keep them from being raped. Daoud made the controversial comment on TV last year, stating that babies were being molested in Saudi Arabia.

http://www.sundayworld.com/top-stories/daily-world/saudi-cleric-wants-burqas-for-babies

Saudi cleric Sheikh Abdullah Daoud has called for babies to wear burqas in order to prevent child molestation.

The Saudi sheikh, who is not affiliated with the country’s government, issued the fatwa calling for baby burqas during an interview on Islamic al-Kajd TV.

The statement was made six months ago, but is only going viral on social networks now.

The New York Daily News reports that Daoud claims dressing infants and children in the traditional Muslim veils would reduce the sexual molestation of minors, though the cleric did not cite any evidence for his view.

Sheikh Mohammad al-Jzlana, a former judge at the Saudi Board of Grievances, told al-Majd TV that the fatwa was “denigrating to Islam and Shariah and made Islam look bad.”

Women in Saudi Arabia are required by law to wear a burqa when going out in public but religious scholars disagree on whether the all over dress is a compulsory part of Islam.

Pre pubescent girls generally abstain from wearing the burqa.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,222
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I think removing certain body parts from rapists might be a better solution...   It is so interesting how a large group of people seem to think it's perfectly normal for a male of their society to not be able to control himself.....   or even try.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.78
  • Days Won:  226

I do not think wearing a burqa is going to stop a man from raping anyone.If a man is in the mindset to rape a woman it is just going to happen.Yes,if a woman is wearing clothing that is inappropriate and half of her body is showing she is at more risk.A man can rape a woman with his eyes as well.

I think removing certain body parts from rapists might be a better solution...   It is so interesting how a large group of people seem to think it's perfectly normal for a male of their society to not be able to control himself.....   or even try.

The Muslim man, being a slave to the doctrine of Islam is in a state of perpetual adolescence. His desires are uncontrollable because he hasn't taken on the personal responsibility of trying to control his actions himself. In Muslim society people very quickly learn to blame others for their own wrongdoings, and as it is taught that women are inferior to men, then women are to blame for the actions that men take against them.

As if that is not evil enough, we have taken a step further here. For starters, what right-minded man would want to have sex with a baby anyway? In usual fashion we see that the Muslim solution is to blame the desires on the baby.

Of course, no Muslim knowledgeable enough of his own scriptures would ever claim that being sexually attracted to babies is wrong, because the (false) prophet himself also found babies desirable. The infamous Ayatollah Khomein (who was simply following in the footsteps of Mohammed) also claimed that sexual gratification from babies was acceptable, as long as sexual intercourse did not take place.

This is what happens when people live their lives around an ideology that is based on the teachings of a deeply disturbed sociopath, and in my opinion it is further proof that Islam is undoubtedly from Satan.

I do not think wearing a burqa is going to stop a man from raping anyone.If a man is in the mindset to rape a woman it is just going to happen.Yes,if a woman is wearing clothing that is inappropriate and half of her body is showing she is at more risk.A man can rape a woman with his eyes as well.

But we're not even talking women here - we are talking babies.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.78
  • Days Won:  226

Putting a burqa on a baby is ridiculous.Although I have known of babies being raped.

Putting a burqa on a baby is ridiculous.Although I have known of babies being raped.

It's also incredibly unfair on a child who will spend most of her life being unable to enjoy fresh air and sunshine. As if Muslim females are not slaves enough as it is, without having to enslave them as soon as they come out of the womb.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  72
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/18/1989

I think I literally just felt my blood pressure rising as I read this.

I suppose the raping of grown women, teens, and young girls has lost its excitement, so perhaps that's why they've moved on to infants. Think about it, it would be a lot easier when, upon discovering a female baby has been 'soiled', to toss her to half starved dogs than it would be for a young child or adult. A very disturbing and ugly image, isn't it? But the truth is often very disturbing and ugly. People go out of their minds with despair over the issue of AIDS in Africa, poverty, intolerant Christians, racism, blah-blah-blah.....but where are the cries for these women and children in the middle east? No where. Silence. Where I, as a Christian, would be labeled as hatefulintolerantholier-than-thouracist,  and Lord knows what else, - these absolutely murderous and barbaric Muslim men are praised up and down. Sounds like something that would be straight out of a horrific science-fiction movie, not real life. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,222
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Well from my viewpoint some day we will have to take the Viet Nam solution when you can never figure out who the enemy is.....   just kill them all and let God sort it out.      It will come to that some day or we will fall and submit to allah.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  72
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/18/1989

^ I don't believe that will ever happen. People are too afraid and tolerant of Islam. Why? Because they know they'll get their head sawed off if they go up against it in any way. No, Islam will always be swept under the rug like it isn't happening. 

“How can we expect fate to let a righteous cause prevail when there is hardly anyone who will give himself up undividedly to a righteous cause?” -Sophie Scholl

How true. Hardly anyone has backbone anymore. So no, we (or anyone) would never just 'kill them all and let God sort it out'...it would never happen. I believe Islam will be totally embraced in the end.

Edited by Шарон