• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2014/February/German-Woman-Publicly-Rebuking-Islam-Goes-Viral-/

SPEYER, Germany -- Islam continues to grow in power and influence across Europe. But at a recent concert in Germany, one Christian woman decided to stand up to it.

"The Armed Man: A Mass for Peace" by Welsh composer Karl Jenkins was supposed to be an interfaith event to bring Christianity and Islam together.

But when the Muslim imam began his call to prayer during the concert, he was interrupted by a small woman in the balcony proclaiming that "Jesus Christ alone is Lord of Germany," and shouting, "I break this curse."

She also invoked the name of Martin Luther and warned the audience that what was happening was "a lie." 

The video went viral.

The mysterious Christian lady became known on the Internet simply as the "brave German woman."

It happened on Nov. 10, 2013 at the Memorial Church of the Reformation in the Rhineland city of Speyer, built to honor Martin Luther.

It isn't just any church. It's a monument to the Protestant Reformation and a memorial to the spiritual transformation of Germany.

It was at this spiritual landmark that a Muslim imam was invited to give the call to prayer. When the brave German woman, whose real name is Heidi Mund, heard about the event, she prayed.

"I was asking Jesus, 'Lord, shall I go there?' So, when I have to drive one and half hours, you know, I think, 'Is it worth it to go or can others go?' So, this is human laziness, yeah?" Mund recalled.

She grabbed her German flag emblazoned with the words "Jesus Christ is Lord" and headed for the concert, still not sure what she would do when she got there.

"Until the imam started with his shouting, I did not really know what to do. I was just prepared for what God wants me to do," she told CBN News.

Then the Muslim call to prayer began, and Heidi said she felt something rising up inside her.

Also here:

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  35
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2014/February/German-Woman-Publicly-Rebuking-Islam-Goes-Viral-/

SPEYER, Germany -- Islam continues to grow in power and influence across Europe. But at a recent concert in Germany, one Christian woman decided to stand up to it.

"The Armed Man: A Mass for Peace" by Welsh composer Karl Jenkins was supposed to be an interfaith event to bring Christianity and Islam together.

But when the Muslim imam began his call to prayer during the concert, he was interrupted by a small woman in the balcony proclaiming that "Jesus Christ alone is Lord of Germany," and shouting, "I break this curse."

She also invoked the name of Martin Luther and warned the audience that what was happening was "a lie." 

The video went viral.

The mysterious Christian lady became known on the Internet simply as the "brave German woman."

It happened on Nov. 10, 2013 at the Memorial Church of the Reformation in the Rhineland city of Speyer, built to honor Martin Luther.

It isn't just any church. It's a monument to the Protestant Reformation and a memorial to the spiritual transformation of Germany.

It was at this spiritual landmark that a Muslim imam was invited to give the call to prayer. When the brave German woman, whose real name is Heidi Mund, heard about the event, she prayed.

"I was asking Jesus, 'Lord, shall I go there?' So, when I have to drive one and half hours, you know, I think, 'Is it worth it to go or can others go?' So, this is human laziness, yeah?" Mund recalled.

She grabbed her German flag emblazoned with the words "Jesus Christ is Lord" and headed for the concert, still not sure what she would do when she got there.

"Until the imam started with his shouting, I did not really know what to do. I was just prepared for what God wants me to do," she told CBN News.

Then the Muslim call to prayer began, and Heidi said she felt something rising up inside her.

But how about Lutheran Christians and their priest  who agreed to watch a muslim service in a protestant Christian Church ? they are Christians or what ? Christianity in Germany is in disstres, so that woman was a hero ...has a strong faith , 

The video went viral.

But how about Lutheran Christians and their priest  who agreed to watch a muslim service in a protestant Christian Church ? they are Christians or what ? Christianity in Germany is in disstres, so that woman was a hero ...has a strong faith , 

They are consorting with Satanists and they shouldn't be.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,171
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

The video went viral.

I totally agree, but who are you all telling about it except here....   most of the world does not understand how dangerous Islam is.

The video went viral.

I totally agree, but who are you all telling about it except here....   most of the world does not understand how dangerous Islam is.

I tell people.

Some thank me because they didn't know.

Others despise me for it - call me racist, tell me that I'm full of hate, remind me that Islam is a religion of peace that has only been hijacked by a few extremists, tell me that I shouldn't judge people, call me a Nazi and tell me that I should wear a swastika, tell me that Christianity is more violent and evil than Islam has ever been and history proves that, call me a bigot, and finally they refuse to ever speak to me again.

Yes, and this is even when I have given them all the facts. They don't want to know; their eyes and ears are closed.

I've lost at least two friends because I told them how evil Islam is.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  285
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

Thanks for an interesting news item.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,171
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

The video went viral.

I tell people.

Others despise me for it - call me racist, tell me that I'm full of hate, remind me that Islam is a religion of peace that has only been hijacked by a few extremists, tell me that I shouldn't judge people, call me a Nazi and tell me that I should wear a swastika, tell me that Christianity is more violent and evil than Islam has ever been and history proves that, call me a bigot, and finally they refuse to ever speak to me again.

Yes, and this is even when I have given them all the facts. They don't want to know; their eyes and ears are closed.

We share a lot of experiences........    I even get death threats from posting on facebook quotes from the Koran, the first two volumes of Bukhari's hadith and Sharia Law...

The video went viral.

I tell people.

We share a lot of experiences........    I even get death threats from posting on facebook quotes from the Koran, the first two volumes of Bukhari's hadith and Sharia Law...

Yeah, I too have had some bad experiences with FB.