HawaiianShirts

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

Their are many ministries that are now bringing the word of God all over the world by radio and all kinds of media.To many,many who have never heard the Gospel.Very few now have not heard it.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,106
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Their are many ministries that are now bringing the word of God all over the world by radio and all kinds of media.To many,many who have never heard the Gospel.Very few now have not heard it.

there are about 150,000 people a day that die in this world, and has been that way for some time....

I would not think that all these people have heard the Gospel.....    especially those of ten to fifteen years ago.

But even if it's one.......    it begs the question of this thread.

For the record I have no answer other than they are in the hands of a Just and Loving God.   But hey I am not a Calvinist so that might not work for everyone.

The Bible doesn't address the fate of those who have not heard the Gospel and died before hearing it.  But we know one thing.  God sees the big picture and while it is a problem for us, this didn't take God by surprise and He will deal with the situation in a manner that is consistent with His righteousness and divine character.   God will always do what is just and we simply need to trust Him in that.

Where the Bible is silent, we need to be silent. 

Good advice shiloh.