lowlyservant

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,124
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Both good and bad spirits travel through orbs. God feeds the believer and non-believer alike. People see the dead as ghosts all the time today. Hell is a state or condition of being evil and wicked without God in the afterlife. Hades  is merely place surely for only a few chosen dead. We were meant to be good with Him and not evil without him. You have heard of demons and other evil spirits (the dead) coming into a persons life as a consequence of sin? This happens all the time all around us and much of it goes unnoticed. The real devil is upon us and many people have seen including myself.  

Can you describe the devil for me please?

I'll ask again, can you describe the devil to me.....   tell me what he looks like?

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  3

"Both good and bad spirits travel through orbs."

Where does the Bible say that?

"People see the dead as ghosts all the time today."

I never have, and neither did I ever meet anyone who said such a thing.

"Hades  is merely place surely for only a few chosen dead."

Where is the proof of that?

Do you suppose you will believed just cause you say it?

"We were meant to be"

How do you know what we were meant to be?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  34
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I know that demons try to sit on God's throne because I've been possessed by one twice trying to do so. His glory (deceit) was short lived.

I'm merely answering a few questions. If they were on topic, I would provide scripture. And of course we were created to be good with God in the afterlife. To say otherwise is to say that God created us evil because that is the way spirits are without Him in the afterlife.

Edited by lowlyservant

Both good and bad spirits travel through orbs. God feeds the believer and non-believer alike. People see the dead as ghosts all the time today. Hell is a state or condition of being evil and wicked without God in the afterlife. Hades  is merely place surely for only a few chosen dead. We were meant to be good with Him and not evil without him. You have heard of demons and other evil spirits (the dead) coming into a persons life as a consequence of sin? This happens all the time all around us and much of it goes unnoticed. The real devil is upon us and many people have seen including myself.  

Can you describe the devil for me please?

I'll ask again, can you describe the devil to me.....   tell me what he looks like?

I ask for the third time, if you have seen the devil please describe him to me...

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  3

I know that demons try to sit on God's throne because I've been possessed by one twice trying to do so. His glory (deceit) was short lived.

So you were possessed by a demon & that fact proves what happened on God's throne.  So you are saying that you have a way to see what is going on at God's throne. 

Maybe I didn't explain this clearly. When I said that the demon was trying to sit on God's throne, I meant that he was pretending to be God.

I've describe the devils characteristics to you. I bear witness and give testimony to the fact that they truly are that way. Why do you want to know what the devils I have seen look like?

Edited by lowlyservant

I've describe the devils characteristics to you. I bear witness and give testimony to the fact that they truly are that way. Why do you want to know what the devils I have seen look like?

you said that you saw him.....   I understand the characteristics, if you saw him you must know what he looks like and that's what I want to know.

I've seen many human devils in spirit and they do not look any different than you or I, only they are evil (characteristic of the devil). I've seen two demons and both of them had a horn and four knobs on their heads. Their voices had sounded like that of a horror movie. And they had no wings. I've seen an angel as well, he had wings and his voice was much more beautiful than any human voice. He was calling out my name. Jesus and the Father both had told me that those who were tormenting were the devil. I've seen Jesus once and spoke to Him three times where He spoke back, twice through the Holy Spirit. He and Father God reached out to my broken soul and I heard the Father say, "the battle against good and evil has been here since the beginning of time". The Father's voice sounds of greatness not of this world. So, if you are wondering how I could know whether the supernatural orb is the Holy Spirit or not, this should give you an idea as to how. I've been persecuted by the devils so bad that Jesus, God and angels reached out to me. By the way, I've seen the real Holy Spirit thousands of times. God bless.