lowlyservant

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,385
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  5

I've seen many human devils in spirit and they do not look any different than you or I, only they are evil (characteristic of the devil). I've seen two demons and both of them had a horn and four knobs on their heads. Their voices had sounded like that of a horror movie. And they had no wings. I've seen an angel as well, he had wings and his voice was much more beautiful than any human voice. He was calling out my name. Jesus and the Father both had told me that those who were tormenting were the devil. I've seen Jesus once and spoke to Him three times where He spoke back, twice through the Holy Spirit. He and Father God reached out to my broken soul and I heard the Father say, "the battle against good and evil has been here since the beginning of time". The Father's voice sounds of greatness not of this world. So, if you are wondering how I could know whether the supernatural orb is the Holy Spirit or not, this should give you an idea as to how. I've been persecuted by the devils so bad that Jesus, God and angels reached out to me. By the way, I've seen the real Holy Spirit thousands of times. God bless.

Did you see and heard all this by vision, dream or while awake?

Or astral travel?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  34
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I was completely awake during all this.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I've seen many human devils in spirit and they do not look any different than you or I, only they are evil (characteristic of the devil). I've seen two demons and both of them had a horn and four knobs on their heads. Their voices had sounded like that of a horror movie. And they had no wings. I've seen an angel as well, he had wings and his voice was much more beautiful than any human voice. He was calling out my name. Jesus and the Father both had told me that those who were tormenting were the devil. I've seen Jesus once and spoke to Him three times where He spoke back, twice through the Holy Spirit. He and Father God reached out to my broken soul and I heard the Father say, "the battle against good and evil has been here since the beginning of time". The Father's voice sounds of greatness not of this world. So, if you are wondering how I could know whether the supernatural orb is the Holy Spirit or not, this should give you an idea as to how. I've been persecuted by the devils so bad that Jesus, God and angels reached out to me. By the way, I've seen the real Holy Spirit thousands of times. God bless.

When you said that you had seen "the devil", I was assuming that you had seen Satan himself.  I only know of three people who have had that experience...    I'm sorry I bothered you about it.

Who is Jesus to you?

When you said that you had seen "the devil", I was assuming that you had seen Satan himself.  I only know of three people who have had that experience...    I'm sorry I bothered you about it.

What does he look like?

Hall7, one can only go on their personal experience in these matters.....    from my personal experience I see a lot of red flags flying in this thread and a lot of prayer is most likely needed.  sometimes it's hard to get information without offending people.

What does he look like?

Hall7, one can only go on their personal experience in these matters.....    from my personal experience I see a lot of red flags flying in this thread and a lot of prayer is most likely needed.  sometimes it's hard to get information without offending people.

Ditto many red flags and prayer needed.